★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

I can't pick my most favorite MV XD So I'll post my top 5. Hope that's okay? XD

1). HARU HARU - This MV was the one that got me so addicted to BIGBANG!

I love the storyline and the emotions they put in the music video.

Everything was epic. The fashion, the song and the boys =)

2). TELL ME GOODBYE - Deifnitely one of the best! Angsty (love it) and the mv

went so well with the lyrics of the song. I remember I spazzed so much

when this mv was released. They all look unfff!

3). OH MY FRIEND - Maybe because I just love the song so much and I really

liked the idea that even though they were very diff individuals in the mv,

they came together to perform music in the end <3

4). MY HEAVEN - Fresh, sweet and heartbreaking. This mv is so beautiful

from the start to the end. The first part where they were having this

car ride have this really cool effect ^^

5). SUNSET GLOW - Not only is the objective of the video really inspiring

but we get to see the boys smile all the way...and with the fans too! :)

Wonderful mv and a really awesome bus that I would like to ride someday.

Anyway, that BIGBANG comeback project looks promising!

I like the sound of "FULL-SCALE ATTACK" =))) I hope

VIPs will be able to show their power. I'm in!

MAJOR EDIT!!!!

what?! 31ST OF OCTOBER?! But it says it's 2ne1? @.@

I'm kind of confused....but dammit! XDDDDD I CAN FEEL BB'S

COMEBACK ALREADY! I CAN SMELL IT! I CAN I CAAAAAN /DIES

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

31st of OCTOBER????????

YOU GUYS I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THIS GUESSING. IF THAT's TRUE...........OMG

IM TEARING UP ALREADY

SOMEONE HOLD ME....NELLY YOU'RE AS BAD AS ME, HUG ME BB. 

what the actual eff is going on lol. I can't deal with all these supposed rumours. I wish Ibigbang wouldn't post something like that without verification. Our hearts aren't strong enough to handle it lol 

Guest toozdae08

Okay...so I totally just had to come out of my lurker status and gahd knows how I have been trying to control myself and not go into full-swing spazzing but THIS. OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!

WHAT!! 2NE1 is doing fellow up promos on the 31st - that's what I've been told. And the article had 2NE1's pic.

^

I would but I'm not celebrating till I see something more concrete -NEEDS CONFIRMATION.

Then we can hold each other :wub:

Guest juang_bb

aw, YG only basically talked about how BB's recording new songs everyday, focusing on the qualities of the songs since it's been 2 years of hiatus.

THAT'S. IT. YG!?

<_<

ikr?!? kVIPz aren't happy about it either, they're asking why such a little mention and just about them recording when we pretty much figured that out already without him telling us.

anyway, on a happier note... regarding thhat bbvipz project, that's so nice of them to think about inviting international fans to participate, seeing that they posted the notice in english and under their overseas section.

if iVIPs are able to trend BB on twitter like crazy, maybe we can help out this kVIPz project. bbvipz are one of the sites i stalk for anything BB, so in return, i feel like participating in at least their search portal project. so we just have to go to Naver, Daum and Nate websites right? then type whatever mission word they put out by then? anyone knows?

Guest Michala01

ikr?!? kVIPz aren't happy about it either, they're asking why such a little mention and just about them recording when we pretty much figured that out already without him telling us.

anyway, on a happier note... regarding thhat bbvipz project, that's so nice of them to think about inviting international fans to participate, seeing that they posted the notice in english and under their overseas section.

if iVIPs are able to trend BB on twitter like crazy, maybe we can help out this kVIPz project. bbvipz are one of the sites i stalk for anything BB, so in return, i feel like participating in at least their search portal project. so we just have to go to Naver, Daum and Nate websites right? then type whatever mission word they put out by then? anyone knows?

International VIPS should be able to trend without much problem. We just need to  decide on a date and what we will trend, then spread it to all the major International Big Bang fansites. 

Nelly, I feel you bb. Me right now

000w28w7.gif

@Michala: Sorry dear, lame eyes and brain are lame! Totally got it all wrong! ^^^look up at my edited post! XD And before I forget, totally stanning you right now for that gif!

@toozdae: your gif had me spweing out my drinks all over! harhar! But yeah. . .I shall join you and go do that @ YG building! LOL! But yeah...YG needs to stop dropping this mini-bombs and just give us something concrete because like really. . .I'm about to have a brain hemorrhage here! LOL!

Guest juang_bb

International VIPS should be able to trend without much problem. We just need to  decide on a date and what we will trend, then spread it to all the major International Big Bang fansites. 

what i meant was to help the kVIPs do the trending in major korean search portal sites... Naver, Daum and Nate. if you read the notice of the project, they already have a set date and time for it, October 24th 9-930pm KST . they just haven't decided what "mission word" related to BB's comeback will they use.

iVIPs i believe should have no problem helping because we can go to these websites and just probably paste mission word on the search bar. i think search portals recognize IP addresses so the more people participate, the easier it will be for the word to move up the top search rankings.

vvv i think that would be cool too if iVIPs trend the same thing on twitter! :D i think that would be fun, it would be trending in korea as well as the twitter world. does anybody know if bbvipz already posted the word for the 24th? i just think it would be awesome if we're trending the same thing, there are a lot of koreans in twitter now too, so we can all help each other in trending.

Guest Michala01

what i meant was to help the kVIPs do the trending in major korean search portal sites... Naver, Daum and Nate. if you read the notice of the project, they already have a set date and time for it, October 24th 9-930pm KST . they just haven't decided what "mission word" related to BB's comeback will they use.

iVIPs i believe should have no problem helping because we can go to these websites and just probably paste mission word on the search bar. i think search portals recognize IP addresses so the more people participant, the easier it will be for the word to move up the top search rankings.

Oh sorry I read wrong with all the rage inside me I'm surprised I can read at all. Sure thing, we should definitely help. 

Doesn't hurt for us to trend on twitter either. We have the numbers to do it. 

Bigbang needs to comeback now XD I think most of us cant

think straight anymore having them in our minds 24/7 T.T

And VIPs at twitter can handle the trending.

Everyone was pretty awesome for trending the last time

for BB's anniversary <3

Edit. Topped the page again *parties* LOL. I bet

the frequent visitors of this thread will

think that BB's comeback is announced. Since the

thread moved so fast in a matter of minutes XD

Imagine the beautiful chaos we'll have here when BB comes back!

Guest Michala01

^

We should trend BB on twitter too. Trend everywhere.

Maybe BIG BANG COMEBACK.

Show YG that we're ready and waiting.

Yes, if the KVIPs are showing their support and muscle then we should too. On 24th of October something like #bigbangcomeback simple and to the point. 

@Macrina I stan you too bb, especially your LJ tongue.gif

just came back and saw the thread jump like 2 pages. Got so excited I nearly wet myself. And then I saw that it turned out to be nothing. :tears:

and yeah, the kVIP & the iVIP projects sound awesome. When someone gets the "word" from bbvipz then let the rest of us know, yeah?

oh & here's a TIME CONVERTER for your convenience to check when Oct. 24 @ 9pm KST would be for your time zone :)

Agree with you jiyongiebaby83! Imagine the frantic pace that this thread will be in once BB comes back! OH SUCH AWESOMENESS AND EPICness THAT ONLY BIGBANG CAN BRING. Just sayin. . . .

@Michala: squees! You read my blog! LOL!

Anyhoo, totally agree on the twitter trending! XD

excerpt about Big Bang from 2NE1's article...

Regarding Big Bang’s future album release, Yang answered, “The members are recording for the album every single day. There are currently a lot of good songs out. They’re focusing as intensely as possible since it’ll be their first album in two years.”

Source + Photo: EDaily SPN

Posted by: HYPERMANIAC @ Allkpop

Taken from: Allkpop

YG, I want more info! <_<

v

OMG! what's happening?! translations please...

Archived