★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

^ Hell yeah Daesung stood out! He was f'ing HOT AS HELL IN THIS MV. I don't care what anyone says that boy can make me swoon just like anyone else in BB :wub:

I love the new MV. Its very Big Bang style of them to go with a unique and artsy type of concept.

VIP

you got my heart. :wub: :wub: :wub: I love them so much.

vipmsg.jpg

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest propera898

yeah he stood out a lot!!!! DS was looking HOT !! ALSO gd :D

i love it the MV but the lack of TOP makes me sad T.T also i just read TOP hurt his neck and that was the reason he didnt have many parts even thou all this happen and i cant see him as much as i need

TOP also stood out a lot with his stare !!! so deep!!!

TOP [GORGEOUS AND BEAUTIFULL ]

he is my BEAUTIFULL HANGOVER!!

IM glad there was any girl besides him.. my mood woudl have die right away !!

Guest queenhinata

I LOVE THE MV!!! :D

It defiantly helped me love the song.

Yes! Daesung dropped the cute and showed us how SEXY he can be!

Well all 5 members looked so yummy and sexy and hawt and... :wub:

And I loved GD's skull earring! Especially because I have the imitation of it!

I saw some angry! GD x YB (lol I couldn't stop the fanfic-loving fangirl in me)

ru1a9t.gif

And LOL at the silver pig and SeungRi.

2cqjyvm.jpg

61359705.gif

Awwh I'm sad that TOP didn't get many scenes because he had neck pains :(

Don't hate me! But the ~only~ thing I didn't like about the MV was the girl. They should should of had Kiko. LOL I know a lot of VIPs and GD stans would defiantly kill her. :vicx:

I hope YG hurry up and uploads Beautiful Hangover in 720/1080HD. Since AllKpop and OmonaTheyDidn't are promoting the leaked MV. Then us VIPs can make Beautiful Hangover have 1 million views in a day!

/end fangirl rant

First thing I'm going to mention is that I like "Somebody to Luv" more than "Beautiful Hangover" - I'm not really bothered by the autotune, just kind of wished that they will let us hear our boys' beautiful voices. Both songs become more addictive the more I listen to them ^^ 'Somebody to love' is seriously getting stuck in my head & I'm singing along to it. lol Dae Sung's voice is so beautiful. Anyways, moving onto the MV! Our boys have matured so much, you can just see it. I see Seung Ri & Dae Sung showing the most growth. ;D TOP is so handsome, I just can't stop looking at his gorgeous face. GD is looking good, I love his look right now. And I enjoyed seeing a scene with SunDae together and GDYB ♥ Big Bang <3

Guest whatnow

Oh man! I really wanna thank their stylists. LMAO. GD in a white v-neck shirt, SR & YB in white, Dae in black + gloves (man, the gloves just added more ajdsgajsedgja lol) and Top in a suit. And surprisingly, Dae's hair didn't bother me that much.

I don't know, but please don't kill me... I want new dance steps for YB... I don't really know what kind of move that is, but that kind of being ~smooth~ or idk... but then it's what suits the music, maybe I've just seen it too many times during Solar promotions and on tv.

Guest shinhdeplol

THE MV IS <333333 :wub: Too bad I cant spazz much now <_<

C:Tisya and Andie @ bigbangupdates (Translation) + Andie @ bigbangupdates (Editing/Encoding) + Kirisan28 @ YT (Video)

Fan Account of Big Bang @ Lotte Fan Meeting (100821)

At the very beginning, they played a few MVs. Then, they dimmed the lights there and BIGBANG showed up in ‘Gara Gara GO!’ Oh, I didn’t think that Taeyang would wear sunglasses… I could not see his beautiful eyes then… However, he was still so handsome.

Then, they put out a sofa for BIGBANG to start their sharing session. They all looked so energetic which cannot be seen among Japanese artists. Is it because they can be more relaxed when they are in their home country? Taeyang was so focused on whispering in TOP and D-Lite ears. (Laugh) They were all laughing non-stop. =w=

I do remember their conversation. In the MV of ‘Beautiful Hangover’, TOP did not appear very often because of his neck pain. Therefore, the MC asked them,’ Were there any funny things when shooting the MV?’ Taeyang said, ‘because of the neck pain, TOP looked very stiff when he was shooting the MV.’ Although I am sure he said it in Korean, only he himself was laughing his head off! But wait, can they talk about others’ stuff? Are you getting more experienced in this? Taeyang!

The MC first asked TOP about the funny incidents of ‘Iris’ then about ‘Into the Fire’. However, TOP replied,’ no, we have no funny incidents at all!’ (Laugh) TOP has spoken a lot Japanese. ‘Counting down 5-4-3-2-1-0’ he repeated this phrease twice. (laugh) He might have memorized this recently. VI also said something and TOP replied him in Japanese, it was really very interesting! VI also said, ‘we have become good partners now, right?’ Looking at VI and TOP, GD smiled very happily.

We sang GD a happy birthday song. VI said,’ let’s sing it together!’ GD kept his pose on the sofa and moved his body when we were singing the song. He was really cute! Although I have forgotten what BIGBANG had said, I still remember that GD acted like he was driving. He was pretending that he was driving back to the car park. He also put his left hand on the back of the next chair. His cuteness was really killing us.

MC asked, ‘VI, do you think that it is good to be a member of BIGBANG?’ He replied something like, ‘after that… I don’t have friends anymore..’ He deliberately answered it in a calm voice. Taeyang looked like he didn’t hear it very properly and he bursted into laughters. (laugh) He was really excited on that day.

Dlite has said something about ‘What’s Up’. No, what did he say? I am so sorry to all of the fans of Dlite, if I can recall it later, I will add it.

Then, Taeyang talked about the international version of the SOLAR album, he sang ‘I’ll be there’ without any music and VI showed his beatbox skills in the middle of the song. Oh… they were all so adorable, I have not thought of getting the chance of hearing it.

After the sharing session, then came the live show. There are the songs that they sang:

1) Number 1

2) Let me hear your voice

3) Tell me Goodbye

4) Hands up

After that, it was present time! The members drew the number of the seats, those lucky ones could get the prizes… They could take Polariod with BIGBANG and get their hugs!!! I tried hard to use my mind power but still could not get the prizes…

The prizes are the clothes that they wore when they were shooting for the CF of Lotte Duty free shops! The white jacket from Taeyang, the short-sleeves shirt from GD, the suit from Top, the cut and sewn blouse from VI and the scarf from Dlite. The winners could even hug them! How lucky they were!

Since TOP was sweating, he only hugged slightly. In fact, we just didn’t care. We really won’t mind getting TOP’s tears! (laugh) TOP is really a gentleman! It was because he was wearing a black coat, he was sweating so much!

Then, after another two songs, I thought it was time of ‘HIGH TOUCH’. ‘BIGBANG seems to have 1 more song to sing for us!’ so we all shouted ‘BIGBANG~’ then , they started singing ‘HOW GEE’. After the song, they sang one more’ Because they came in such a hot weather from such a distant place, BIGBANG wants to sing 1 more song!’Ah… Everyone of us started to shout ‘BIGBANG’ again and they sang ‘MY HEAVEN’. They were really very gentle and great!

Then , finally this was ‘HIGH TOUCH’ time!^^ Since I was so nervous that I wanted to throw out…

Credits: emu@ameblo

Translated and shared: Rice@ Bigbang World (Thanks^^)

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

Guest Michala01

OH MY richard simmons!

The MV is so perfect in every way! They all look amazingly hot. I love the colours, the styling, the camera work, the storyline. It oozes sex. I can't stop watching it. 

GD! He has never ever looked so good. Loved everything about him in this video. He needs to wear glasses ALL THE TIME! 

68487001.gif

44482579.gif

31295919.gif

12302692.gif

78326167.gif

Guest nguyenx_x

Don't hate me! But the ~only~ thing I didn't like about the MV was the girl.

yeahh i agree. maybe some people think shes pretty but imo shes kinda ugly..

Oh man! I really wanna thank their stylists. LMAO. GD in a white v-neck shirt, SR & YB in white, Dae in black + gloves (man, the gloves just added more ajdsgajsedgja lol) and Top in a suit. And surprisingly, Dae's hair didn't bother me that much.

iknow! i wish i could have bigbang's stylists dress me everyday & do my hair..or better yet GD(; :wub: & i was praying Dae's hair wudnt be lik that but somehow he made it work..idk lmao(:

BIGBANG HWAITING!!~ ahh it better hurry up and get officially released becz i want to promoteeee. get the views to 1mill!!!

Guest darkaz619

BB PON!20100825

in Japanese news I think the girl in TV is AKB48 member and she is GD 's fangirl :D

cr: marij0818@youtube

haha love Mariko she sure love GD they all look good and lol they cut it when Taeyang taking off his shirt lol i hope there another link.

Guest toozdae08

BEST INTERPRETATION OF BH I'VE HEARD

"The broad in the video was partying with taeyang and gd the night before. They both think they hooked up with her but she roofied them and taeyang and gd ended up doing each other. She stole all their mini cooper and top was her accomplice, as was daesung. Seungri was watching this all on hotel security in is like...these people. To keep them distracted from the heist, daesung tells taeyang that gd had butt sex with him and he's like, take these pills itll make the pain go away. Taeyang confronts gd and is like DUDE YOU RAPED ME and gd is like naw man i def hooked up with that girl. In the end they agree to never talk about what happened the night before."

-soompi

lol. I laughed so hard. I think Dae was a drug dealer though cause he kept pushing those pills at YB and carrying that suspicious briefcase

Guest Michala01

Finally!!!!!!! Take your sweet richard simmons time YG tsk tsk tsk. We need to msg AKP to let them know they should take down the other link. 

Edit: Time to start replaying it non stop I guess. :) 

Archived