★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Looks like the MV for Beautiful Hangover has been released in Japan already. The FULL MV will be posted once available. For now, here are some screencaps:

1282666966.gif

1282667008.gif

dae08s.jpg

dae082504s.jpg

gd082502s.jpg

gd08250322s.jpg

Source: lovelovedaesung.blog28.fc2.com

Taken from: bigbangupdates.com

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minamelody

I JUST finished watching the Beautiful Hangover MV and OMG, LOVE <333333333333333333333

I wish TOP got to move around a bit more, he looked so stiff but he had his injury at the time so it's understandable!

GD IS SO GORGEOUS, I THINK I REALLY CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE LOL ;___________;

Guest propera898

The MV its awesome!! !!!!!! woah!! so great love the MV but the lack of TOP make me a liitle sad T.T it really did

..... but putting that aside it was a great MV!

Guest nguyenx_x

imo the girl is kinda ugly..but whatever idrc about her..

TOP- looks so classy and oozes sexy charisma

Daesung- THE HAIR WASNT EVEN BAD. idk somehow he pulled off the horrible middle part and worked it. hes getting hotter and hotter..dangg

Seungri- so sexy..really omg...lol

jiyong- utterly flawless & perfect..face,hair,skin EVERYTHING..hot,sexy..everthing.

Taeyang- no classy look for him but hes still sexy. and i dont mind that he ddnt try to be too fierce. i like his kinder face better(:

i cant really describe them they were all so PERFECT. sorry for the spazz guys :/

Love it but can someone take the chance of explaining the story to me?

same. i dont really get it. but i really love it! ther all so FLAWLESS. wahh i can barely even think right now..or breathe..or stop spazzing..

NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE THE FEELING. IT'S LIKE A KOREAN COMEBACK. OH MY GOD

dangg if this is just for japan single album and its freaking amazing i bet korea comeback is gon be indescribable..

Guest SoshiBangBang

The first part is actually a fast forward to the future, GD loses the girl!

That 1 chick cheated on Dae, now she's timing the both of them (GD and Tae), Dae helps both of them out with drugs to heal this " Beautiful Hangover " The gal is actually working for big boss CEO Seungri cause he's finally getting his revenge! TOP is just there but I'm sure he would've end up with the chick cause he's just too hot for any sane girl to resist, am I right?

At the end, Bae creeps up at the door to watch GD caress that chick cause he lost her to GD..:(

Edit*

It's 5AM here and I'm glad I stayed up! Spot the diamond pig Seungri has! Maknae!

Guest andloveyelledno

FLAWLESS, FIERCE, QG!

God, I hope whoever is doing their MVs in Japan gets hired by YG to do their Korean videos. They may not make a lick of sense but god, they are visually stunning! A pure orgasm to the eyes.

The all worked it! Tabi, the things you to do to me <3

OH MY F&$@#%&!!

G-Dragon why are you so HOT? I seriously couldn't take my eyes off of him! So much charisma it HURTS.

I love that Seungri gets to mess with his hyungs. I love how hot taeyang is even when he's tortured. I wish there were more TOP, but him in any MV just makes it that much more gorgeous. Daesung, again, sounded amazing, although I giggled a bit when he had to sing the lines "kiss my lips" to taeyang :lol:

I feel them coming back.

I can't wait!

Guest SoshiBangBang

PITY TABI GOT INJURED FILMING. I'm sure he would've gotten more parts.

Man, imagine a love DIAMOND(?) between The chick,GD,Tae and TOP.

FATAL FOURWAY!

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

FLAWLESS, FIERCE, QG!

God, I hope whoever is doing their MVs in Japan gets hired by YG to do their Korean videos. They may not make a lick of sense but god, they are visually stunning! A pure orgasm to the eyes.

The all worked it! Tabi, the things you to do to me <3

i think all their japanese MVs was produced by YG because all the filming was done in Korea not in Japan

but yeah i love the MV

5 gorgeous boys in 1 mv

what else can we ask for? lol

hope this single album will do well on oricon chart

goodluck boys

Guest MidnightByul

perfect. amazing. flawless.

the way they filmed this video, even just for a single was fantastic!

Can you guys imagine, how their COMEBACK video will be?!!!

Guest cluelessmercy_1

BIGBANG has and always will be my "BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER". they sure have grown mature as a group unlike most idols these days but to grow, idols must work had just like BIGBANG has from debut til present day. love the concept of the MV. what can i say? hmmm... GD TOP & TY sure are smexy looking over flowing with flawlessness, charisma, hotness, and definietely sexiness. loving the single, glad i ordered it.

BH mv.

Oh dear gosh, anyone else wants to crawl on top of Ji in the beginning?!!!! He's too damn hot, it really is a crime.

DS looked so sophisicated and hot in the mv, he had a big role which was surprising but I didn't mind it.

Is SR the puppet master? Lol, reminded me of The Matrix him being in that white room. (along w/pills, lol)

Loved YB's dance, he always kills at dancing.

Hahaa, although TOP was m.i.a most of the time, him sitting in that chair and being so suave and cool is all he needed to do.

One thing I found weird is that the girl's face is the last thing we see in the mv, it's BB's mv yet she has the last screen time.

Can't wait until the mv is uploaded onto YG/BB's YT channel, make it to 1mil views!

BTW, I want that Gimme Love watch!

Guest intelligirl

GD and Daesung stood out the most for me in this mv. They look so freakin' good. This mv makes me anticipate their Korean comeback even more. If the quality is this amazing already I can't imagine what they'll create back at home :D

Oh, VIPs make sure to watch the video lots when it is officially released by YG! I suppose it was leaked..?

Archived