DS: Yukina chan, Nozomi chan~

Please invite us to the studio

SR: Please come to visit Korea and let's go eat delicious food together

TY: Let's go!!

All: Reco Hits!!

Video: brian 71109@youtube via 가호애미 @bestiz

Translated by YUKI7 (thank you!^^)

Cr:bigbangupdates

omg..I get GD's sexy back as my avatar back...yay!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest omgshinshin

I've been lurking up until now and only felt the need to register today.

I think everyone has said their piece already so I just want to share mine now and leave the issue alone.

When i was little, my mother was scolding me one day (as usual) and she said: "I am telling you all your faults because I love you. So I want you to change and be a better person. Do you think other people will bother to tell you your faults or even warn you about them?"

That did not make much sense to me at the time, but as I grew up, I appreciated my mother's words. The kindest words are also the harshest.

For me, whether I agree or disagree with miared doesn't matter, but to close the mind/heart to her argument is to deny a different way of understanding things and that will not help to improve anything.

Agree.

However, it is different when a mother tells her daughter,

"You suck cause you're stupid and you wear these abominable clothes. How could you? Look at your older brother! He's so much better than you, I wish i never had you!"

than if a mother would say,

"I think it's better if you change your style to match something more like your brother's, right?"

It's one thing to give constructive criticism and another thing to hide a bashing behind constructive criticism. people who really criticize wants you to improve, while those who think they are criticizing but are really just bashing just wants attention.

I think people in this thread are open to criticism for Big Bang. They're really civilized and they can carry an argument very well. But even civilized people can become wild when provoked.

Voice out our opinions but think first before we do. I've always thought that Big Bang pride themselves for having smart VIPs :)

Now to make my very first post more meaningful...

I don't think these has been shared before if they are, just say and i'll edit my post :)

These are pretty old!~

From a different angle: Ji and Ri laughing at something? A G-Ri moment on stage ^^

th_img-151200gk0os.jpg th_img-151048zheii.jpg th_img-150906s0gqp.jpg th_img-150706h6emz.jpg th_img-151308ga797.jpg

img-151715p0sn1.jpg

source on the pics.

I'll be spamming me some G-Ri gifs to make myself feel more comfortable!!! These are also old, but please spare me :)

tumblr_l39y2b9vST1qbw66qo1_250.gif

tumblr_l29d84SDlM1qbw66qo1_2501.gif

tumblr_l26rpzKPrx1qbw66qo1_250.gif

tumblr_l25gec1QA21qbw66qo1_250.gif

tumblr_l3chfgntjk1qbw66qo1_250.gif

tumblr_l2wvohf5Wk1qbw66qo1_250.gif

tumblr_l2v1wsfwh11qbw66qo1_250.gif

tumblr_l2t8uy54aH1qbw66qo1_2501.gif

tumblr_l2rxkvIyrJ1qbw66qo1_250.gif

tumblr_l2ls6dbkYK1qbw66qo1_250.gif

tumblr_l2gk262q9A1qbw66qo1_250.gif

tumblr_l2eduzkdA71qbw66qo1_250.gif

tumblr_l1hpsqvUPC1qbw66qo1_250.gif

gri_bymasaya5.gif

gri_bymasaya4.gif

121D35124B9FB4124C8B56.gif

5.gif

0003dk87.gif

00012h6r.gif

source: gdtoryaday

Guest toozdae08

Tae was such a bad boy when he was younger that its hard to believe it was the same person. Really wild and crazy with a lot of piercings. Now he is like the sweet, shy one. I kinda want his bad boy self to come out again. That crazy, in your face, "Hey YG you have to sign me now", "3rd best fighter" in school YB to come back.

Guest missenour

Top and his toys collection is too adorable, who says big boy can't collect toys... :D

Daesung waist is sexay, sadly I think his is smaller than mine :(

G-Ri is love, they're are too cute

And I can't wait for my Bae Bae next interview, I adore the man :P

Guest evilgary

lol taeyang is the 3rd best fighter in his group? seems like he was really rebellious in the past but still he managed to change. i wonder what is his position in his group

Can't wait for the translations of YB's new interview. I remember GD saying that the two of them switched personalities and that he was actually scared of YB when they first met. I still think YB will pack one mean punch if he goes into a fight. He's just really peace loving so he'd probably be one who'll go let's talk first. When I showed my brother BB's pic (I'm brainwashing him so he'd like BB), I asked him his impression of them, he commented that YB and TOP looked so gangsta/delinquents. LOL. I didn't show him '07 pics but the newer photos.

Guest yaoming11

lol taeyang is the 3rd best fighter in his group? seems like he was really rebellious in the past but still he managed to change. i wonder what is his position in his group

GD said Tae Yang told him that he was the 3rd best fighter in his school lol. i think it was in this interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg8atvSKvl8...feature=related @6:34

i love that interview

Guest toozdae08

I was talking about that interview. Also from the pictures of him back in the day. Tae looked real gangster - especially with that long hair. And from all his supposed shyness with girls he does have pre-debut photos with girls like these and looks pretty comfortable.

1_29.jpg

1_27.jpg

1.jpg

- The last one looks like there's a girl next to him based on the pose and hair.

While I do believe he is the shy quite type, sometimes I wonder if parts of his personality are concocted. Like pre-debut YG was like "hey Young Bae, since you're the only one known to not have a girlfriend before and are shy anyway, why don't you play up the sweet innocent type for the public," or probably not even YG but like the media just picked that one aspect up and ran with it and YG was like alright, whatever, no need to fix what aint broke.

I just feel like a lot of things get exaggerated for him and and all of the boys and the media tries to put them into this one-dimensional box. Like how Seungri said in his 10 part interview, that he is tired of having to play the role of the over confident, adorable maknae and that it isn't who he really is. Oh how Daesung is considered by his group mates to be a really serious person but is put into the role of the "funny one" and at one point he was so focused on being the funny one he lost sight of what he really loved (music) but maybe that was just for FO. Same can be said for GD and being the "revolutionary fashionista" and TOP - well I'm not sure about TOP - cuz sometimes he is the fierce scary rapper but he is mostly the quirky one -which is actually pretty close to real personality I think - or maybe not, he is a mysterious one and I think he wants to keep it that way.

And what was suppose to be a quick response turned into an essay. I'm sorry everybody, ignore me.

Guest dada

^ that interview above have already been shared in here.

I cannot wait for the next part to

Taeyang's interview judging from the picture.

Maybe is about him during his schooling days.

Loving every moment of

the pictures from VMAJ.I can the guys

showing off their upcoming japanese album.I wish

i could get my hands on them right now too.

& not forgetting TABI w/ his big toys..

Guest karendm

^thanks for the photos. im loving the Vanness - Big Bang interractions ^^

uhm am i the only one who thinks Tabi looks a bit like Vanness. when i first looked at the thumbnails, i thought Tabi was Vanness :/

awwh Tae needs to remember to shave. he looks older and less cute here TT.TT

http://me2day.phinf.naver.net/20100602_29/...26_me2photo.jpg

[http://me2day.phinf.naver.net/20100602_210/me2photo_127548449530365jwR_jpg/bsx99_1275484494_16586_me2photo.jpg

C: http://me2day.net/bsx99

BSX stores are soooooooo cool <3333

v LOL no i didnt change it ^^ Jerilyn (the thread's opener) did :D

I really love these BSX pictures. Does anyone know if BSX has an online store?

I was talking about that interview. Also from the pictures of him back in the day. Tae looked real gangster - especially with that long hair. And from all his supposed shyness with girls he does have pre-debut photos with girls like these and looks pretty comfortable.

While I do believe he is the shy quite type, sometimes I wonder if parts of his personality are concocted. Like pre-debut YG was like "hey Young Bae, since you're the only one known to not have a girlfriend before and are shy anyway, why don't you play up the sweet innocent type for the public," or probably not even YG but like the media just picked that one aspect up and ran with it and YG was like alright, whatever, no need to fix what aint broke.

I just feel like a lot of things get exaggerated for him and and all of the boys and the media tries to put them into this one-dimensional box. Like how Seungri said in his 10 part interview, that he is tired of having to play the role of the over confident, adorable maknae and that it isn't who he really is. Oh how Daesung is considered by his group mates to be a really serious person but is put into the role of the "funny one" and at one point he was so focused on being the funny one he lost sight of what he really loved (music) but maybe that was just for FO. Same can be said for GD and being the "revolutionary fashionista" and TOP - well I'm not sure about TOP - cuz sometimes he is the fierce scary rapper but he is mostly the quirky one -which is actually pretty close to real personality I think - or maybe not, he is a mysterious one and I think he wants to keep it that way.

And what was suppose to be a quick response turned into an essay. I'm sorry everybody, ignore me.

I so agree with you! I also wonder at times what goes on behind those "images" of BB and even other idols. Like how much of what we're seeing is real and how much is manufactured? When I see Taeyang, I think he maybe the shy type of person and the serious one but I would not really think of him as a guy who doesn't know his way around women. He seems like a friendly person and he's a churchgoer which I'm sure requires interaction with girls from the same church. I'm sure he's got a bad boy side too if someone pricks his temper. He hangs out quite a lot with Teddy, Shaun, Lyle and Aimee who are kinda bad boys/girl type.

GD, I think he likes clothes but not as much as we're being led to believe. I think he's being very deliberate and methodical in creating that image for himself. He said in an interview before that he thinks he's not remarkable or attractive enough on his own. Though his perfectionist image, I think, is 100% him. SAL concert book was revealing for me of how much passion he has for his music. I think he does the crazy clothes to make himself stand out. I think if we strip that part of his persona, what we're going to see is a struggling artist always looking to improve himself.

Daesung, although he's a funny dude on variety, I also think he's a very serious person. Most comedians are like that. I think being branded as the "ugly but talented one" really kinda scarred him. I was so sad when he shared his worries that his voice would not be the same after the accident coz I think he has that insecurity that his voice is the only redeeming quality he has when in fact, its not. It's why I hate it when YG brings up Dae as an example of talent over looks.

Seungri, I think he's a fun person and not the stuck up, overconfident person that he portrays as part of BB. He's probably just like that friend or school mate we have who's good at boosting morale. He seems like a very optimistic kid. Someone who enjoys life as it is without the angst and he sounds like someone I'd hang out with. For TOP, I agree that what little we see from him actually reflects most of his personality.

Despite the image, I think TOP's a gentle person and almost as sensitive as Taeyang. As Kwon Sang Woo and Lee Byung Hun said, he has a feminine side. He's a kid at heart His image was the least "controlled" by YG, I think so his image as Bingu TOP and badass TOP are probably closer to his real life personality.

Just my observation. Well, YG family have to be the most mysterious when it comes to their artists. They don't reveal as much which is part of the fascination, I guess. We don't know much about the boys other than what they want us to see. But, speculating is more fun right?

Guest toozdae08

I so agree with you! I also wonder at times what goes on behind those "images" of BB and even other idols. Like how much of what we're seeing is real and how much is manufactured? ...

Just my observation. Well, YG family have to be the most mysterious when it comes to their artists. They don't reveal as much which is part of the fascination, I guess. We don't know much about the boys other than what they want us to see. But, speculating is more fun right?

Sorry to cut your post but I was so relieved that you responded. I was almost certain that I was just talking bs and everyone on this site was thinking I was being a idiot. I almost unposted it and said to myself "I've embarrassed myself on this thread, next time I'll just lurk and be quite". But yeah I'm sure that what we get is just a slice of their real personality, especially considering that BB -or any YG artist- rarely appears much on TV outside of music shows. BB especially, even with YGTV (which was mostly 2ne1TV) we didn't really see any of the members besides GD - who I found very strange but lovable. Since I stalk YB in particular, I noticed that 9/10 he hid from the camera. You could tell he wasn't that comfortable having his personal life exposed, which is more than understandable. But while I wished I knew more about them, speculating is fun too. :D

Guest shinhdeplol

Unseen stalker photo of Tae and Dae :D I have the feeling the man in white shirt is Kim Taewoo <3333 :lol:

a00708144c050c203df79.th.jpg

C: wooriae supporters // fuanner @ dsholic

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ Isn't Dae wearing TOP's backpack. I'm sure that's Kim Tae Woo too! It's probably them coming back from Iris Japan event. Wonder where G-Ri went to! These two are missing together! LOL...

WonderGirls confesses, “We like Big Bang more than 2PM”

The WonderGirls confesses, “We like Big Bang more than 2PM.”

The girls were recently on SBS Family Outing 2 and they were featured having a pillow fight during their vacation to KangWonDo YangGoo BaeGgop Village. The girls aimed their unhappiness at 2PM TaecYeon.

YeEun then said, “2PM has never once gave us their CDs from when their 1st album came out till now. In the States, through the broadcast shows, we heard a lot of about how they have revealed that they had like So Nyeo Shi Dae more than us. We also like Big Bang more,” provoking laughter from the other star appearances.

The show is set to air on on 6th June at 4.55pm.

S:Newsen

Credit to KBites!

WonderBang is luv! XD Wonder if they'll ever have a collab again, but wonder what will be the pairigs be then though...<___>

Guest andloveyelledno

EDIT: Ah, i got beaten to it ;)

WonderBang fans must be happy to hear this, even if it was said in a joking manner ;)

I so agree with you! I also wonder at times what goes on behind those "images" of BB and even other idols. Like how much of what we're seeing is real and how much is manufactured? When I see Taeyang, I think he maybe the shy type of person and the serious one but I would not really think of him as a guy who doesn't know his way around women. He seems like a friendly person and he's a churchgoer which I'm sure requires interaction with girls from the same church

Compared to the other big companies, YG seems to be the one that gives free reign to their artist. Yet I definitely think they were trying to control the boys' image when they first debuted but I'd be shocked if they're still trying to do so now that they're well established. And honestly based on the things the boys say and do, i'm leaning towards no.

Look at Seungri. He IS overly confident and arrogant but he also plays up this image to the fullest because it's what he's known for. It's become his thing. So i've noticed that when he's on variety shows he tends to exaggerate that part of himself because it gets him laughs and attention, both of which he loves.

From my understanding, Dae said he went crazy trying to be funny but it had nothing to do with YG and everything to do with Family Outing. There's a lot of pressure to be funny on that show because...well, that's what you're there to do. So he went a little overboard with his attempts to get laughs.

It seems like he genuinely enjoys the variety world and is trying his hand at comedy.

TaeYang has expressed various times that he's tired and embarrassed of people always bringing up the fact that he's never dated.But then I wondered...if he hates it, why does he talk about it so often?

While he was doing his solo promotions for Look only at me I realized why this matter comes up in almost every interview he does....because they keep asking him about it!

Even recently when he was out promoting Where u at/Wedding dress he was STILL getting asked why he's never dated, etc.

I'm sure in his star diary, he must have talked about a lot of things but the editor decided to devote 3 PARTS to his love life.

About the church thing, recently a member of BEG mentioned that she goes to church with Tae and he never even looks at her. The way I see it, it's not that he's terrified of women and runs the other way every time one comes near him. It's more about him hesitating when it comes to getting intimate/close (Whether emotionally or physically) with them, especially since he's in his 20s and has never had any experience. He must feel intimidated and pressured.

GD loves fashion and expresses himself through it but he's never portrayed himself as his fashion icon/fashionista. It was the media that hyped him up and gave him all those labels. Along with "musical genius", a label which he more than once denounced.

Archived