★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Hi people, have been lurking around for sometime. I am really glad that there is some sort of serious and rationale discussion about the group we love, in addition to all the contributions of news, pics etc by fans.

A short note on the recent debate reminds me of what Rain said in Strong Heart some time ago and it striked my heart.

Rain said he used to get very upset by what the antis say about him. But now, he deliberately look through their comments so that he can find things to improve on. Not only did they motivated him to do better, he also want to prove to his antis what he can do and win them over.

For an international superstar to find the value in his antis and critiques, I hope we can mirror this in ourselves.

Anti or supporter, they bring different sides of argument to the table for all to see.

To improve, you need to identify the problem. If you only choose to see the good side of yourself in the mirror, you will never find the bad side of yourself, much less to improve on them.

When i was little, my mother was scolding me one day (as usual) and she said: "I am telling you all your faults because I love you. So I want you to change and be a better person. Do you think other people will bother to tell you your faults or even warn you about them?"

That did not make much sense to me at the time, but as I grew up, I appreciated my mother's words. The kindest words are also the harshest.

For me, whether I agree or disagree with miared doesn't matter, but to close the mind/heart to her argument is to deny a different way of understanding things and that will not help to improve anything.

sorry to cut your post.

nice wrap up..~ maybe we fan, sometimes overprotective but one think for sure WE DO LOVE BIG BANG..~

so let's move on..~

love ya VIPs!! (^_^)v

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

bsx99127555296864459me2.jpg

C: BSX me2day

- - -

BIGBANG × Yu-Na 「Shouting Korea」 World Cup Cheering Campaign VPR

*VPR stands for "Video Press Release"

Via Tagstory

Taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

- - -

20100603 - GMMInter "ESSENTIAL BIGBANG" SPOT

Guest shinhdeplol

Released by MTV ^^

de9681f266e44e93a50f52c.png

58a9e3ddb70a9e2f622798c.png

735c7f12710c2d3d203f2ec.png

8d87a8ad42eb5fc7faed50c.png

de9681f266e14e93a50f52c.png

c505973a5234851f96ddd8c.png

0e6ccb0353ddac327aec2cc.png

59cb605a4be8a7e29d8204c.png

b684b8920ce367b1a877a4c.png

bfd40a1b87f82246dbb4bdc.png

8f8febda1ee1a50932fa1cc.png

f29ab3363dd42472241f14c.png

6183ef971ca516347af480c.png

0e6ccb0353e2ac327aec2cc.png

5e5f73c9f600a2c153664ff.png

ae0e75d42ca48a1306088bf.png

6abdfed5cec483e1a044dfc.png

^ Jiyong never forgets to promote for their album :lol:

C: MTV // omo__嚸の丶@ baidu

Everyone's free to share their opinions, either it's constructive or destructive. We could comment on others' posts but we should not offend them in anyway. Let's not start a fight. :))

-----

Anyway, I just want to ask something regarding Big Bang's single albums. Does it reach other countries aside from Korea and Japan? I mean, if they are selling it at local stores? I don't want to buy at online stores for some personal reasons. I heard that only full length albums are the only ones being sold.

Thanks to whoever will answer my question . ^^~

Hello!!!

I'm new member....hahaha

It's my first visit to this forum...

I love BigBang and their music....

G-Dragon and Taeyanng are my favorites members....

I'm mexican....my english is bad...I'm sorry...hahaha!!!

I so happy ....

Big Bang are so talents...

I miss Big Bang! It's been a while now since they performed as a group. I hope someone can translate this. But from what I gather in google, TOP cried after he watched the premiere of Into the Gunfire '71.

he cried? really? oh-my..~

:(

there is bunch of TOP photos and cast of Into the Fire at bigbangvip.net during pre-screening..~

feel free to go there..~ :D :D :D

he looks tired and HOT at the same time.. kekeke :P (of course he did, he's TOP rite?! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

please take a good care of your body and have a good rest, Tabi..

no matter what, you know i love you, rite? kekeke :lol: :lol: :lol: (ok, enough of my imagination..~ hihihi :D)

Guest andloveyelledno

I'm very anxious to see Into the fire. I know it's going to be an emotional roller coaster and i'll probably be sobbing the whole way through, but i'm still excited. It truly does look epic! I can only imagine what TOP felt finally watching the finished product of his hard work for the first time.

There's a plan to trend #Tellmegoodbye on the 9th when the single album comes out so just wanted to let you guys know. Not sure about the time though.

Nice pic of VIPs:

ig9475.jpg

Gifts:

29vn79.jpg

9v9zyr.jpg

21l61is.jpg

Guest SoshiBangBang

Finally, she went too far with the comments.

Well for me, that one person has been the sole reason I dont frequent the thread anymore, and I've asked those who have stopped coming to this thread, same reason as well. Everyday, someone will dissect Big Bang in a way or another, leaving with nothing.

Anyway, are there any other pictures of TOP crying during the screening?

Guest twistedbluesoul

^ Here you go

20100603164656550.jpg

20100603163943237.jpg

TOP's bloodshot eyes...

I didn't really see any pics of him actually crying but by the looks of these pictures you can tell he cried...

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Those closeup shots of TOP are so gorgeous :wub: He has such flawless skin :wub:

- - -

alalriririimg566x600127.jpg

C: 빅뱅LOVE♡ // OrANgE @ popcornfor2

Wish there were HQ-er photos :(

I dont like those shades on him :( They look weird to me <_< good thing that his gorgeous side profile makes up for it :lol:

- - -

54748281201006022350232.jpg

originalfakemedicomtoyd.jpg

OriginalFake × Medicom Toy Dissected Companion BE@RBRICK Grey

Via 崔胜铉`s TOP & Hypebeast

Taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

TOP is such a child for bringing toys around :lol: But it is summer now why did he wear a jacket??? <_<

Guest Banana Peel

^

LOL, did he really bring that big toy with him?! O_O or is that some kind of a gift he got there? hahahahahha, oh top ♥ and yeah, when is top going to stop wearing jackets?! lolll. he better not be wearing long sleeves when they make a comeback! -.-; lol.

awwww, pictures of him crying makes me feel really proud of him, heh heh.

Guest andloveyelledno

I love TOP's lips. They're perfectly heart shaped

118hs35.jpg

< /fangirl moment

TOP collects those toys so he's been seen at the airport before carrying them from Japan :)

27ww400.jpg

ff31pl.jpg

Archived