★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

[PHOTO/NEWS] Big Bang on “Luna Teen” Argentine Magazine

30517691.jpg

Big Bang’s argentine forum was finally able to get Big Bang on a Teen Magazine in Argentina through contacts and hard work. ‘Luna Teen’ is a popular teen magazine that updates on various topics, and recently they did an article on ‘Pop Coreano’ (Korean pop) and they did an introduction of Big Bang and their career.

The bright yellow part reads:

*Big Bang

Their members are G-Dragon (leader), T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri. This is about the formation of a hip-hop group from South Korea who got famous in their country thanks to a documentary that recorded their beginning with 6 members, from which one was eliminated. One of their popular songs is Lies and My Heaven, which made them known in Japan. Towards the end of last year, Taeyang and G-Dragon recorded solo albums while T.O.P, Daesung and Seungri began their careers as actors, something that’s very common in Asia.

Translated: alee @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Caitiana

Whooaaa..... I'm so jealous with Daesung's waistline.

It's so sexy :wub:

He should show it more....

@caltiana- i don't think that Jiyong's caps is from a show..may be an interview?judging from how they are seating [though i can only see the arms haha]

Thanks a lot for answering. I've found the video from Ca_Kristine_4ever, it was indeed from an interview :)

Guest Abie

Wow. I personally think the discussion before this page did good for the thread :) Not only did it help the page to be alive again but i've also come to learn a lot of things about vips and BIGBANG <3 I just wanna say how this thread is the best of all the other threads out there (and im not being biased here) :) I think this thread is the only thread where soompiers are open enough to discuss things other than the hotness / prettiness of their idol groups. I like it. Although, our opinions vary, it's surprisingly peaceful o.o Hope it won't discourage people to post though~ ^__^

Moving on~ :D That article about GD and Sulli is so misleading.

When i saw that akp was the one who wrote it...it all made sense. LOL. :))

I only remember GD saying Sulli's cute.

LBH and KTH's drawing of TOP!!!! XDDD

Hahahaha! I wonder what TOP's reaction was.

It's great how the BB argentina forum worked hard to have BB

featured in one the teen magazines there :)

Awwww. VIPs are really good<3

Speaking of VIPs.....

2njkh6u.jpg

i just love the sight of crown lightsticks together 8D

I wonder when will we witness something like this again~

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Big Bang – Gara Gara Go on 2010 VMAJ (2010-05-30).avi [128.34 MB]

Big Bang – Hands Up on 2010 VMAJ (2010-05-30).avi [138.13 MB]

W-inds – Rain Is Falling ft. G-Dragon on 2010 VMAJ (2010-05-30).avi [152.97 MB]

Big Bang – Best Pop Video, Best New Artist, Best Collaboration Awards on 2010 VMAJ (2010-05-30).avi [182.74 MB]

Big Bang – Interview on 2010 VMAJ (2010-05-30).avi [117.98 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest Banana Peel

^

oooh finally something from the mtv event. too bad it's just audio though :*( , anyways, thanks for the link! haha. Sounds like there were a lot of big bang fans in the audience. this makes me wonder, how many japanese vips are there? is there a way of knowing that just like we can find out how many kvips there are by fan cafe?

and I can tell that top & gd's popular already by the screams, ahhahah <3

Guest ryo_love_BEAST

and to people who bring down and attack other members of BB to justify your reason..you're no different from him/her..***you know who you're***

i have read through all the comments very carefully, and i want to ask you this: since when does saying Dae-ri can be more talented than the other members in some areas (WHICH IS A FACT) mean attacking those other members? :huh:

Guest juang_bb

i have read through all the comments very carefully, and i want to ask you this: since when does saying Dae-ri can be more talented than the other members in some areas (WHICH IS A FACT) mean attacking those other members? :huh:

okay, i cant really stay here that long, so let me just say that try reading the replies again, you might have missed it. I was about to point out the same thing Alla did. the comment involved Tabi. i just hope VIPs won't do the same thing, coz i agree, it makes you no different from her. "dont do to others what you dont want others do unto you" im putting this in spoilers since i really didn't want to comment further about this

just want to let everyone know here that I think we're all doing a good job in running this thread. i like the discussion going around, and although it gets heated sometimes, i think everyone's been good in keeping it relatively peaceful. let's just say that we are all entitled to our own opinions, and we are all free to voice it out but at the same time, let's be sensitive about the feelings of other people. keep in mind that this is still a Big Bang thread run by FANS. contructive criticisms are welcome but bashing isn't.

oh yeah... the crowd at the dream concert last year.. it was a really nice sight. i always love it whenever i see a sea of yellow crown lightsticks. i think VIPs have the coolest lightsticks in all of kpop. i also loved how united Blackjacks and VIPs were during that time. YG FAMILY!!!

Guest MidnightByul

@Jiyongiebaby

that picture is amazing! for real. Imagine standing on stage seeing that while you perform, the rush? Love it.

And, Also that's not JUST VIPS it's Blackjacks too. YG FAMILY support and love always get to me.../><

Guest Caitiana

posted?

Big Bang Performing “Let Me Hear Your Voice” + “My Heaven” at MTV Live!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjDcC41y6LI...player_embedded

Thanks to aleee @ ibigbang

I think I've seen (or...heard?) this. But I'm not sure whether I got the link from soompi or from other source.

Even though it's audio, we can hear our boys pretty clear. We should thank Japanese VIP for being so quite (no offense to KVIP). There were some screaming, but it's....minor. Most of the time they're just singing along with the boys. :)

Now...we need the HQ at least.

And....the sight of all that crown lightsticks is just........WOW!!!

I wish I was there too.

ignored the bad vibes....

Have you guys taken a closer look at this?

http://img33.imageshack.us/i/wallieh.jpg/

LOL! I did a couple of days ago and I JUMPED AND JUMPED LIKE THE CRACK CRAZY FANGIRL THAT I AM!

wallieh.jpg

Mystery of GD's RING SOLVED?

I don't know about you but I sure believe that GDYB wear the same ring! teehee! ;)

Big Bang Performing “Let Me Hear Your Voice” + “My Heaven” at MTV Live!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjDcC41y6LI...player_embedded

I had goosebumps the first time I heard this yesterday. Dang! I have been refreshing YT ever since yet still no video links. :(

Guest juang_bb

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5993/wallieh.jpg

I don't know about you but I sure believe that GDYB wear the same ring! teehee! ;)

i just had to post again and reply. nice observation you got there. LOL! okay... so i guess we've been thinking too much huh? so it was BFF YB who's been making GD so happy these days! i think i'd go with the GDYB couple ring! LMAO :P

Guest g-dragon1988

ignored the bad vibes....

Have you guys taken a closer look at this?

LOL! I did a couple of days ago and I JUMPED AND JUMPED LIKE THE CRACK CRAZY FANGIRL THAT I AM!

I had goosebumps the first time I heard this yesterday. Dang! I have been refreshing YT ever since yet still no video links. :(

ㅁㅇㄴㅋㅇㅂㄹㅎ I already knew that ring was just for fashion, but I agree with you...^__^ finally someone who thinks the same~~ this really made my day~~^.^*

Guest mori90

dramaticirisbook02.jpg

dramaticirisbook01.jpg

Tell Me Goodbye LYRICS (from Dramatic Live Stage IRIS booklet with romaji+english added on)

[G DRAGON]

Can somebody...

Please somebody...

No, I got this...

Steady thinkin bout this thing called love

It got me shaken up

(Please tell me there's a way)

And it got my head just spinnin round-round-round

Don't wanna take a fall

It's best that I break it all

It's gonna be better for you to move on

And my heart be breakin, breakin

All apart remakin remakin

How can I recover it all

[sOL]

Girl I swear 君のことを1秒でも

Girl I swear kimi no koto wo ichibyou demo

Girl I swear For not even one second

悲しませない約束

Kanashimasenai yakusoku

I promise to never make you sad

守るためにはもう。。。もうこれしか

Mamoru tame ni wa mou... mou kore shika

To keep this promise

選ぶ道はないから

Erabu michi wa nai kara

I have no choice but this

[DLite]

Baby 愛した分だけ傷つけてしまう

Baby aimini coopera bun dake kizutsuketeshimau

Baby I only hurt you as much as I loved you

And I got nothing, nothing to say

[sOL]

Tell me goodbye oh Tell me goodbye

[VI]

抱きしめた手を

Dakishimeta te wo

The hands we held

[sOL]

[DLITE]

離そう

Hanasou

Let's let go

僕を忘れることで自由になるなら...Baby

Boku wo wasureru koto de jiyuu ni naru nara...Baby

If by forgetting me, you become free...Baby

[sOL]

[VI]

Girl you know 君が笑顔 失くしてく程

Girl you know kimi ga egao nakumini coopereku hodo

Girl you know, you even losing your smile

僕は自分を責めるよ

Boku wa jibun wo semeruyo

I blame myself

なぐさめる言葉も 光さえも

Nagusameru kotoba mo hikari sae mo

Consoling words and even light itself

何もかも 見失う

Nanimokamo miushinau

I lose sight of it all

[sOL]

Baby この唇が離れた瞬間に

Baby kono kuchibiru ga hanareta shunkan ni

Baby the instant our lips separated

I'll never find better, better than you

[VI]

抱きしめた手を

Dakishimeta te wo

The hands we held

[sOL]

[DLITE]

離そう

Hanasou

Let's let go

側にいることだけが優しさじゃないと...Baby

Soba ni iru koto dake ga yasashisa janai to...Baby

Just being by your side isn't kindness...Baby

[sOL]

[TOP]

And it's so, so

Sad it just ain't happening

Wish it could be better

Sorry to be scrapping

But I just can't let ya

Be less than happy

How sad would that be

I couldn't live with myself seein you lackin

The thing you deserve

Baby you be superb

Best believe that it hurts

Deeply that's word, word

I feel the achin through my body

It just takes a big ol' part of me

To be lettin you go

I wished it weren't so..

[DLITE]

君の声 切なく fade away

Kimi no koe setsunaku fade away

Your voice painfully fades away

[VI]

風にかき消されて行く stay

kaze ni kakikesareteiku stay

Being erased away by the wind

[sOL]

これ以上は I can't take it

Kore ijou wa I can't take it

I can't take it anymore

その涙 Don't cry for me

Sono namida Don't cry for me

Those tears, Dont cry for me

[DLITE]

君のため Never look back again

Kimi no tame Never look back again

For you, I will Never look back again

[sOL]

[VI]

抱きしめた手を

Dakishimeta te wo

The hands we held

[sOL]

oh Tell me goodbye, Tell me goodbye

[DLITE]

離そう

Hanasou

Let's let go

側にいることだけが優しさじゃないと...Baby

Soba ni iru koto dake ga yasashisa janai to...Baby

Just being by your side isn't kindness...Baby

[sOL]

[DLite]

Tell me goodbye...

Credit:http://burihikoku.blog9.fc2.com/

Guest yaoming11

^^

Finally legit lyrics lol

GD/TOP's part make sense a little bit more and the Japanese lyrics are really bittersweet

Guest azzii

Wow! i finally understand TOP's rap!! thanks to the lyrics!!! I've been itching to make an english cover of this song so much that i solely wait for legitimate lyrics to pop out... thanks mori90! i love the song very much as well as all their mellow songs... the lyrics are great!

Guest shinhdeplol

has this been posted here?

[100603] China CCTV6 reports on v.m.a.j awards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-DrNUFrImA

Confirmed tracklist for Big Bang's 4th Japanese single 「Tell Me Goodbye」

「Tell Me Goodbye」

Big Bang's 4th Japanese Single

Track List:

1. Tell Me Goodbye

2. Hands Up

3. Tell Me Goodbye (Remix)

Release date: June 9th, 2010

C: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Hello , a while back i requested an eng translation for "Hallellujah" , and i forgot who helped me, just wanted to say thanks and sorry it took me so long but truly thanks , whoever you were. =)

whoa , i'm so hooked to "tell me goodbye" , loved it lots , they always do release good stuff , so is no surprise though. hahaha

Guest dmingz

Hi people, have been lurking around for sometime. I am really glad that there is some sort of serious and rationale discussion about the group we love, in addition to all the contributions of news, pics etc by fans.

A short note on the recent debate reminds me of what Rain said in Strong Heart some time ago and it striked my heart.

Rain said he used to get very upset by what the antis say about him. But now, he deliberately look through their comments so that he can find things to improve on. Not only did they motivated him to do better, he also want to prove to his antis what he can do and win them over.

For an international superstar to find the value in his antis and critiques, I hope we can mirror this in ourselves.

Anti or supporter, they bring different sides of argument to the table for all to see.

To improve, you need to identify the problem. If you only choose to see the good side of yourself in the mirror, you will never find the bad side of yourself, much less to improve on them.

Now, just to make sure------I like them, and this is in no way meant as offensive or something.

When i was little, my mother was scolding me one day (as usual) and she said: "I am telling you all your faults because I love you. So I want you to change and be a better person. Do you think other people will bother to tell you your faults or even warn you about them?"

That did not make much sense to me at the time, but as I grew up, I appreciated my mother's words. The kindest words are also the harshest.

For me, whether I agree or disagree with miared doesn't matter, but to close the mind/heart to her argument is to deny a different way of understanding things and that will not help to improve anything.

~Voices in my head

Archived