★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SunRiseYB

^ I agree! I want his album to have this kind of songs!

His voice is so mature,smooth and rich.. Omg I missed him soo much!

And hes also controlling his voice so well now. He had some small problems before, but hes overcome them!

I seriously love this boy so much! ITS SO SMOOTH!~

And Hyori sounds as great... KANG DAESUNG!! SARANGHAMNIDA!

Guest sketombe

Love you Daedae and BB!!!! hwaiting!!!can't wait for BB's new album.

The collab between Daedae and Hyori is the BOMB :lol: . so sweet, smooth and full of emotion.

Our Daedae is now all mature .... :D

Guest sssantokkki

Dae's song in hyori's album is jjang!!! Dae's best asset which is his vocals (of course aside from his wonderful chinky eyes) is pure love....I love his voice so much......

I hope the rest of BB members would also sing hiphop vibe love songs....i think they are cool too in this type of genre in music......

Awaiting for their comeback..........please come out soon.........i wonder why there isnt anyone of them is updating their mitu.......it would be great to see even just one of them posting....i know it will be well appreciated........hehe (please???cuteness on the loose...wink! wink!)

P.S. I hope TOP's song comes out soon too.......

BIGBANG IS VIP..........VIP LOVES BIGBANG................FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was out hanging out with my mates went I decide to open my twitter thru phone~

right just then, I read BBVIP's staff spazzing about DaeRi's duet~

I just had to come home and to hear it~*sorry to my friends,I'll make it up to u guys later*

Dae is more important right now~~ kekeke~~!

the duet is just love, love, LOVE~!!! *spazzzzzzz*

Dae's voice is so AWESOME, makes me shed tears~~! I just love this guy~!

BIGBANG just have to make a comeback right ASAP~! I freaking miss them damn much~!!

Guest Unni_Ashley

^oh he looks angelic there <3 Dae has such a great side profile. oh and i love the duet of Dae and Hyori

Guest shinhdeplol

i think Vietnamese VIPs would know this program for soldiers ("Chúng tôi là chiến sĩ" LOL). i never watch it, but yesterday when i was browsing through the channels, i saw some soldiers dancing on the beach to Gara Gara Go (not sure if it's dancing rofl), and i had a good laugh watching it hahahaha. i remember seeing them dancing to Number One before muwuaahahaha

New me2day update!

5A0.9125197_1_1.jpg

14017923.th.jpg

오랫만에 빅뱅 5명이 함께 있는 사진 나갑니다!! 아마도 CF 촬영할 때 모습인 것 같아요 +_+ 남은 일요일 저녁 즐겁게 보내자구요 ^-^

Original message:

오랫만에 빅뱅 5명이 함께 있는 사진 나갑니다!! 아마도 CF 촬영할 때 모습인 것 같아요 +_+ 남은 일요일 저녁 즐겁게 보내자구요 ^-^

In English:

It’s been a long time since I’ve shown you a picture with all 5 BIG BANG members together!! When the CF is photographing, they appear to be featured +_+ Anyway, have a joyful Sunday evening ^-^

Translated by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/04/11/me2day-...0411/#more-4417

v Miss those days :(

Fanmade Dolls

doll1p.jpg

doll2.jpg

doll3.jpg

credit as tagged

Old Official pics from MV/Album Jacket

Always..***I really love this scene^^***

bigbang101280disiaa1234.jpg

HaruHaru

bigbang201920disiaa1234.jpg

Oh my friend...**lol @ GD***

bigbang211920disiaa1234.jpg

Number 1

bigbang221920disiaa1234.jpg

bigbang231920disiaa1234.th.jpg

credit:yge and naver

^^ that Always wallpaper has been my all time favorite one.

omo??

how come i don't see people spazzing about the leaked Hyori's duet with Daesung??

mnet's blocked them from youtube now,

but here's the rip-off...

http://vipaccess.wordpress.com/2010/04/11/...we-get-full-dl/

weird.. it's been over half a day since it's been spread out O:

there are more spazzing comments in Dae's solo thread. other than that, alot of fans have decided to wait until the official release date of the full album to actually spazz about this. i heard that even the readers at allkpop ask the writer to take down the post with the audio link of the song.

i haven't listen to the song yet but i've read alot of comments praising the song, it must sound really good then.

Guest vstephaniew

GUYS PLEASE HELP ME! PLEASE PLEASE~~ IT'S ABOUT MY ORDER @ YESASIA...

my order status says : paypal verification, "Verifying PayPal payment with PayPal.com. For instant payment, please expect that your order will be verified within 1-2 business days. For eCheck payment, please expect that your order will be verified once your eCheck has cleared."

how could that happen when i did not even pay thru paypal i used directly mastercard then my email verification says i have a paypal account, i don't know now if my order was already confirmed, i tried to open my paypal account and i don't even have a registered credit card there so what will happen to me now? it's my first time ordering online so please help me guys im begging you :( ...i pre-ordered GD's concert dvd and his solo album,

im so excited for this coz it's my 1st time, i even begged for months just to make my parents lend me their credit card

huhu i don't know what to do now... i've been waiting and eying for gd's concert dvd and album also bigbang's for too long...

please help me, i can't calm down because im not sure if my order was confirmed or anything huhu help me please...

i don't know if i can wait any longer coz my expected delivery date is on may 04,2010 and if this transaction won't

be verified i think i need to wait for another month i don't know if I can wait that long :(

oh god~ I totally forgot about SeungRi's Day coz of Sunmi's newest updates~!

I was planning to wish at 11PM in my place coz our time is an hour late than Korea~

well , here we go~~!

HAPPY SEUNGRI's DAY~!

I'm so happy today, its Seungri's Day and got new news about Sunmi~ RiMi for FTW~! :P

Guest shinhdeplol

Artists who won the most Mutizen Awards on Inkigayo :

#1 Dong Bang Shin Ki (15)

#2 So Nyeo Shi Dae (14)

#3 SG Wannabe (13)

#4 BoA (11)

#5 Lee Hyori, Kim Jong-Kook, Big Bang (10)

C: Talesy @ soompi

I thought they have 9 o.0 Maybe I thought wrong :D

If they count Jiyong's and Seungri's and Taeyang's Mutizen awards for their solo activities, Big bang is easily the No.1 with 19 :lol:

The boys' solo activites are all so amazing. All 3 who went solo got triple crowns on Inkigayo *proud*

- - -

v sorry I mistook it for Music Bank where YB got no awards. (He only won on MCD and Inki right?)

I remember at that time all the trophies from MuBank went to WGs :lol:

YB did receive triple crown on Inki :lol: I edited my sentence above ^^

And I also really hope they will get 3 Mutizens in a row next time again. They should :lol:

COME BACK ALREADY!!!!!

Guest johnnyquest89

Artists who won the most Mutizen Awards on Inkigayo :

#1 Dong Bang Shin Ki (15)

#2 So Nyeo Shi Dae (14)

#3 SG Wannabe (13)

#4 BoA (11)

#5 Lee Hyori, Kim Jong-Kook, Big Bang (10)

C: Talesy @ soompi

I thought they have 9 o.0 Maybe I thought wrong :D

If they count Jiyong's and Seungri's Mutizen awards for their solo activities, Big bang is easily the No.1 with 16 :lol:

I think Taeyang also snagged a tipple crown also but I suppose Solo activities won't count. No real big deal though another 3 atleast 3 will be racked up for the album for the 2nd half.

Archived