[SUB-UNIT] ♪♬♪ GD & TOP ♪♬♪

leslie_lei

Guest doublehh03

^2NE1 new album didn't sell as well as their debut album. so YG wants to use this opportunity to promote them, which is fine.

GD/TOP sold 43-45k in one week with just performances and no variety show appearances. and their music is not your typical idol music. YG knows what is up.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY SO LET ME JUST RANT AND I DONT CARE IF I'LL RECEIVE SO MUCH HATE.

GDTOP and 2NE1 for OH YEAH=== WHY?!

The last time i checked "OH YEAH" song was GDTOP and BOM's song but i have to be with some KVIPS

as of this time not loving the collab. Not that i hated it but COME ON!!! GD and TOP are currently

on their promotion. I really would love more FOCUS on them than COLLABS. If there was really a NEED

for a freakin collab i wished they did some other songs. Sorry but NOT all VIPS are BJs too. I hope

they give us a SLACK. Also its not a COLLAB its more of 2ne1's song.

Im not even a RABID fan jealous over girls with my boys because i want them to DATE. LOL

I just want a FAIR promo for them and this is what i get.

I am so not entertained.

One thing

i love about OH YEAH perf are GDBOM and TOPBOM interaction

I DID NOT GET THAT LAST NIGHT.

Don't worry Les. . .you're not alone dear. And don't worry about the haters, I got ya back! XD

I.DID.NOT.LIKE.IT.AT.ALL.

Minzy did good but come on! REALLY? SERIOUSLY? I'm sorry but while I [sometimes] adore them as a group [2ne1], I don't strongly stan them individually. CL once again was overbearing in the stage and while there are times that I love her *fierceness*, most of the times, I get this feeling that she's trying so hard [to be GD]. And I don't like that. SWAG must come naturally.

DARA. OH DEAR LORD. Sorry. . .but what did she do in the perf again? I get that she's cute and all but her cuteness didn't go well with the perf. Her brand of cuteness doesn't fit with GTOP.

Thank God I saw Bom in the end! Seriously, ALIENS FTMFW! I adore GBOM interaction but my GAHD! T-BOM IS JUST SOMETHING ELSE! I get all mushy when I see these two! XD

And I've been trying to hold this is for so long, but when 2ne1 was about to debut and people were calling them as the female version of BIGBANG, I was like WTF? Sorry. . .I can only allow 2NE1 and BIGBANG in one sentence when we are talking about YG family but as artists. . .PUHLEASE!

LOL! My first ever comment for 2011. . .rant! LOL!

Look what 2PM's Nickhun tweeted abt GTOP!

khun.jpg

credit: Khunnie0624 @ Twitter

It's just so heartwarming to know that other artistes give recognition to the music GTOP does :wub:

"GD is a genius"...i bet all the VIPs think the same as well (& of cuz the rest of Big Bang are awesome too)

I'm so proud of the boys and as a VIP!

Guest sakime-yong

Guys do you have HD or HQ link of GDTOP performance of knock out in MCOUNTDOWN?

Where I can watch and download it thanks

Guest lumierie

GD&TOP 1st Album Event

Hello, this is YG Entertainment.

Thank you so much for giving GD&TOP's 1st album so much love. And to show you our gratitude we're holding a YG Family Number Confirmation - GD&TOP's first album event and through this event you can get many prizes! You can read the details below.

GD&TOP 1st Album Event One!

Confirm your YG Family Card on GD&TOP's official homepage then you can download GD&TOP's 1st Album Thank You Box.

+)How to download Thank You Box:

After you bought GD&TOP 1st Album, verify your YG Family Number.

+)Thank You Box requirements:

1. GD&TOP 1st Album cover image

2. The title song's lyrics file

3. GD&TOP's HD jacket pic

4. Wallpaper

5. The GD&TOP's special video for fans that shows up after family card confirmation

GD&TOP 1st Album Event Two!

After confirming your YG Family Number, enjoy the benefits!

We're giving out prizes for members who verifying their YG Family Card through GD&TOP's official homepage!

+)How to participate in the event:

After you bought GD&TOP's 1st Album, confirm your YG Family Number.

+)Participating time:

4th December 2010 ~ Sunday, 9th January 2011

+)Winner announcement

Monday, 17th January 2011 7PM KST on GD&TOP's Official Homepage Bulletin Board

+)Prizes:

- Beats by Dr.Dre GD&TOP SPECIAL EDITION (1 person)

- GD&TOP's signed CD (3 persons)

- GD&TOP's 1st Album Application free download coupon (for 3 persons)

Once again we're saying thank you so much for showing so much love to GD&TOP's 1st Album.

We're going to continue giving out good services for all members who have confirmed their YG Family Number.

Thank you.

Source: gdtop 공홈@bbvipz.com

Translation credit: Winalicious@BBVIP.net

Hello,

I would like to ask if someone made a tutorial on how to do this? Mine came in today (I got the Gold version) and I went to GD&TOP's website but I can't figure out what to do from there.

Thanks in advance

Look what 2PM's Nickhun tweeted abt GTOP!

*quoted image*

credit: Khunnie0624 @ Twitter

It's just so heartwarming to know that other artistes give recognition to the music GTOP does :wub:

"GD is a genius"...i bet all the VIPs think the same as well (& of cuz the rest of Big Bang are awesome too)

I'm so proud of the boys and as a VIP!

harhar! I saw that one too and no, there's no smile on my face but A SMIRK! harhar! LOL! Sorry guys but I just can't help it! :)

I am suddenly filled with his and Taec's face during GDYBTOP's perf @ MAMA perf.

Recognize y'all!

Whenever people mention BB someone out of nowhere will mention 2NE1 and I'm really sick of it! T_T

BIGBANG =/= 2NE1 !!!

The worst I ever saw was a BJ saying that BIGBANG were the male version of 2NE1 and that GDTOP were trying to be like 2NE1...OMG...I just died at this one...*quoted image*

...HELLO HUSTON WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM HERE!!! BIGBANG WERE THERE 2 YEARS BEFORE 2NE1!!!

First, THESE fans should do a little bit of research to feed their brains PROPERLY. Second, SAME HERE. im sick of it..SO DAMN SICK that instead of enjoying some collabs i want to gag. I REALLY HOPE THEY GIVE THE SPOTLIGHT FOR BIGBANG FOR THIS YEAR.

Don't worry Les. . .you're not alone dear. And don't worry about the haters, I got ya back! XD

I.DID.NOT.LIKE.IT.AT.ALL.

LOL! My first ever comment for 2011. . .rant! LOL!

Can i borrow your BUTCHER KNIFE gif dearie? LOL

The collab in general was not appropriate as of THIS TIME.

It should be all spotlight for GDTOP and PUHLEEZ i really would

hate it so damn much if i see COMMENTS like this "2ne1 is helping GDTOP w/ their PROMOTIONS"===LIKE...ARE U FREAKIN SERIOUS?

also..dont get me started with the shippings..its so not happening. LOL. I only will be acknowledging GDBOM and TOPBOM for my entertainment. haha

Guest bluishme

i actually for one love the collab for Oh yeah..

i am a proud YG family fan and i don't really understand the hate towards 2ne1..

I'm pretty sure that the Collab was something that both YG planned and GDTOP agreed on.. and its not as if 2NE1 asked GDTOP to include them 

in their performance.. people should just have fun and not put the blame on our girls...

Come on.. its year end programs.. Collabs usually happen.. so don't worry..

i think that won't happen again..

Also.. i believe 2ne1 would also want to have their own identity and not to be known as "the female version of BB"

people were the one who called them and not the girls..

but then, i am thankful for the support BB and YG family have shown towards our girls..

Also,, GDTOP won;t need other artists to shine..

they have their own charisma.. and come on.. THEY ARE GD AND TOP.. THEY ARE BIGBANG!!

anyways... please don't hate me.. ahhaha..

lets just love each other.. and

support each other..

Happy new year!!

Guest beiusung

have anyone recieved your own copies yet?

:rolleyes: i got mine yayyayayay, blue BUNNY is beautiful:wub: :wub:

the posters are BIG. :lol:i wish i were rich so i can add more colors on my collection :P

btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D

Guest GDBABYBABY

http://k.daum.net/qna/poll/view.html?qid=3yMm5

vote for mr.G as the best leader of idol group

just click under the red number.

Guest shinhdeplol

^thanks for sharing the info :)

shared?

tumblrle4if4mdx61qb2yat.jpg

C: totoros @ tumblr

so cute right? Geedeetabi <3

i dont really like the hand kissing though lmao

nvm. it was posted here b4 ^^

Fantaken photos of TOP on 2010 MBC Gayo Daejun (101231)

mbctop03.jpg

mbctop02.jpg

mbctop04.th.jpgmbctop05.th.jpgmbctop06.th.jpgmbctop07.th.jpgmbctop08.th.jpgmbctop09.th.jpg

mbctop10.th.jpgmbctop11.th.jpgmbctop12.th.jpgmbctop13.th.jpgmbctop14.th.jpgmbctop01.th.jpg

source : choiseunghyun.cn via 玉石内 @ baidu

Taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest pipobobo

Hello,

I would like to ask if someone made a tutorial on how to do this? Mine came in today (I got the Gold version) and I went to GD&TOP's website but I can't figure out what to do from there.

Thanks in advance

Me too.

i don't know how

Gold version is beautiful.i luv it

i have 4 colors.i don't have a green version.

@ shinhdeplol: nice pics thanks 4 shared

Guest lumierie

Me too.

i don't know how

Gold version is beautiful.i luv it

i have 4 colors.i don't have a green version.

@ shinhdeplol: nice pics thanks 4 shared

Lucky you~

Can't afford to risk trying to get all colors, the shipping and tax alone is burning a gaping hole in my pocket. >.< I''m just hoping that once it gets released in my country the version will still be the same.

Guest maxim16

i actually for one love the collab for Oh yeah..i am a proud YG family fan and i don't really understand the hate towards 2ne1..I'm pretty sure that the Collab was something that both YG planned and GDTOP agreed on.. and its not as if 2NE1 asked GDTOP to include them in their performance.. people should just have fun and not put the blame on our girls...Come on.. its year end programs.. Collabs usually happen.. so don't worry.. i think that won't happen again..Also.. i believe 2ne1

@bluishme..sorry for cutting your post...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :)

it's been a long time since i posted my view here..bigbang new threads are little bit confusing :lol:

i so agree with your comment, this is not about promotions...GD and TOP have tons of promotions since two weeks ago and a collab just for a few minutes won't hurt that much and of course, it's a year-end special, so great and refreshing to see OH YEAH with a twist!!!

YG family members do not compete with each other, if they do, i believe it's a very healthy competition...gd and top wont even mind if the girls outshone them and vice versa..these two young boys achieved so much...lol it's funny to think that some of us feel burdened about it!

my album is about to be delivered :w00t:

let us support GD and TOP healthily and optimistically..a good way to start the new year's right!

btw..GD and TOP album is ready for downloads at itunes...i purchased mine through soribada :rolleyes:

Guest oh`retro

Can I just say something? What's with all the negative votes on some people's posts? Come on, can we just respect everybody's opinions here? Just because a post is not filled with positive spazzing & has some negative criticism doesn't mean people have to thumb it down. Not everyone is going to have the same opinions as you, it's very immature to thumb down other people's posts just because you don't agree with it. I've been wanting to say this for awhile now.

Anyways, I'm always a huge fan of Big Bang & 2NE1 collabs because I'm a Blackjack as well. I think Minji pulled off her part really well, along with CL. HOWEVER, what I didn't like about the collab was that Bom barely got to sing any parts! Come on, it's HER song, she's the one who's supposed to be featured in it. It's unfair to her. Besides that, I loved the performance.

GD & Top were awesome during High High! GD's suit was...interesting, LOL. I love how he was like "Hello 2011!" His English is always so adorable. I can't wait for Knock Out's MV! :)

I understand where everyone is coming from and it's perfectly fine.

But I guess to think of it reasonably is that it was a one time thing, in the spirit of New Years. I'm pretty sure if it was just a regular week in GDTOP promos, it wouldn't have happened.

I for one adore YGFAM because my collectivism overshadows my individualism.

Also, I know 2ne1 has had a lot of exposure recently, and right from the start of their debut, because in YGE they are still considered the rookies, the newest addition and so it's only natural to want to show them off more. Big Bang is not old, but are considered veterans compared to 2ne1. BB is more experienced so thus maybe YG feels that the more he pairs up 2ne1 with them, 2ne1 will reach BB's level and be just as good by learning. It's like when you have your 1st born, they are cooed and spoiled and then comes the 2nd baby, of course the 1st one already had their time so your attention adverts to the 2nd one, but that doesn't mean you'll forget about the 1st one. I know I know, BB has been away a long time, but that's what being a fan means, to stand by them and in due time so no worries. VIPz or any Kpop fan knows that patience is a virtue. :P

@Saiki: I wasn't aware of that. I didn't follow her activities in the Philippines but nevertheless I think whoever does it is cute and funny. It's nice to see the Unnie/Noona act that way, everyone will always be a kid at heart. =)

Archived