Celebs in black hair

Guest Luly

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EMPIRE

they all look better as blondes

after seeing ashlee's old pics, she so looks better w/ a nose job and blonde hair

Guest xthefluffyonex

Reese Witherspoon's hair looks the best out of all of them. It's more of a dark brown but at least it looks natural. The black hair on everyone else looks really gross and unnatural.

Guest bubblepeach

Reese looks really pretty in darker hair color.

And Rachel looks good in black too.

As for the rest, they should just stick to blonde >__<

Guest glucose overdose

Reese purposely went brunette for the movie Walk the Line... I don't think she counts, but if that means you're opening up the poll for all blondes who go to dark roots, then I choose Keira Knightley in King Arthur

Guest XxIllicitxX

I like Reese and Charlize with the black hair, I especially love the haircut Charlize had for Aeon Flux, gorgeous.

Guest feather~

AAAHHRRGG!!!!

what is with this?! why's everyone so suddenly in love with everything emo?!?! why's EVERYONE dyeing their hair black??

emo's are seriously taking over the world, today my english teacher just told us how much she loves myspace.... O_O

these celebs ALL look bad with black hair...honestly, did they really think they'd get any smarter just 'cause they're no longer blonde??? reese is the only one who looks good but her hair is more like dark brown..

Guest marshmellow

I say Reese Witherspoon looks the best with black hair.

And so does Ashlee Simpson.

Black hair doesn't fit Hilary Duff. It looks weird.

Guest getxinfatuated

I find blondes that goes darker tend to look a lot uglier imo. Except for maybe a few :)

Archived