[drama 2000] Secret 비밀

Guest posole

i'm currently watching this series in our local channel Astro 38 ShuangXing. it's already halfway and Ha Jiwon already know that she's not the real daughter. actually i was rooting for RSW & KHN coz they knew each other first. but after reading the spoilers i guess KMJ deserve better. RSW character also pisses me when he doesn't want to work 4 the family business.

KHN & KMJ looks the same image but RSW & HJW looks ugly with their hair. i can't imagine that was like propably the 'in' hair cut 6 years ago. hahaha

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Madrasta

This series is very, very good. The cast is fantastic, especially the leads. What I am really doing right now is research for good old k-series like this, and I find out that they are many. Through this series, I have found out about Kim Min Jong. He's acting is cool and I love his role here! Just nice...very nice....

Guest dis_grl

i love this drama....it was a great one...i would watch it over and over again and still wont get bored...well maybe a little ^_^

• 5 months later...
Guest Browneyes20072008

Can somebody tell me where I can find english subtitles for the korean drama Secret ?

It would be so nice's if somebody could help me.

• 1 year later...
Guest YeeKrfan

Can somebody tell me where I can find english subtitles for the korean drama Secret ?

It would be so nice's if somebody could help me.

Yeah some kind soul uploaded this wonderful kdrama on youtube here with English subtitle but unfortunately it's Mandarin dubbed...but it's STILL awesome!

BIMIL/SECRET with English subtitle!

:wub:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest starryeyedjenn

VERY late to this but can't find this anywhere. i think the links are dead :( 

by any chance would anyone know where i can download this? thank youuuu

Guest niknokdagu425

VERY late to this but can't find this anywhere. i think the links are dead :( 

by any chance would anyone know where i can download this? thank youuuu

you can watch it at azntv.com smile.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Zi Yan

I know this is like 10 years late, but can someone please provide a download link for this series? It's always nice to watch old drama of now famous stars. And also, to complete my KHN collection.

• 2 years later...
Guest VioletWitch

01145202-2-E449.gif
Its almost end of 2013 and this drama revived again..  Thanks to KMJ, me  and my friend (WM)  making a special project to revive this drama and make it Boom again online. 
So we did!!  Check out my site to get the download links for Secret (2000) [English Hardsubbed] 
http://violetwitch.com/secret-2000/

Enjoy~!!
@Zi Yan  @liquidkermit @starryeyedjenn

Archived