[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wut taebin/1TYM song do you guys think would make a good ringtone?? i am thinking the intro for one way... wut do you guys think??

Tabu! HAHA. I had "Reason I Close My Eyes" as my ringtone. The part where he goes "Baby kiss me just one more time" and then he goes into the korean part. (: YAY!

Hey I live in LA. I live in the city of Walnut which is next to Diamond Bar which is..where TaeBin went to HighSchool. I went to his Highschool a week ago for a football game. (: WE SHOULD ALL MEET UP! HAHAHA.

Guest ImSmiley

wut taebin/1TYM song do you guys think would make a good ringtone?? i am thinking the intro for one way... wut do you guys think??

Hot is a good song for a ringtone and theres more as well.

Guest jjessiessong

Tabu! HAHA. I had "Reason I Close My Eyes" as my ringtone. The part where he goes "Baby kiss me just one more time" and then he goes into the korean part. (: YAY!

Hey I live in LA. I live in the city of Walnut which is next to Diamond Bar which is..where TaeBin went to HighSchool. I went to his Highschool a week ago for a football game. (: WE SHOULD ALL MEET UP! HAHAHA.

OMFG! Walnut?! that's practically next to meee.. i USED to live in DIAMOND BAR but now i live in IRVINE, you know where that is?!... it's soooo weerdddd to know that someone from the FARAWAY land of SOOMPI lives NEAR meeee.... :D

ya going to the YG concert?!..

the ringtone thing... i am debating between HOT, piano version of "take it slow", the intro from "Can't let you go".. and the intro for the acoustic version of "One Love" ... would it sound tooo creepy to have taebin say "since the first time we meet...... .... .... through all the times we had.. i think GOD that i have found you?!!!.. whenever my phone rings?!

y0ness ... i so agree with you ...

i was going to fly over to sydney or something .......

but i hope i get to make it the da ONE concert..

newways i dont noe if i can meet him yet ..... no contacts v_v

going to camp outside of YG or something .......

with the smoking thing ... i just think its really bad for his health .....

he should get tips from Teddy oppa..... hehe

the ONE concert? huh? soz, my brain is a little :blink: todayy...

LOL camp outside of YG...good luck! do you live in australia too? i'm in sydneyy so at least i know that if yg has a concert in australia (i wish!) it'll be in sydney most probably!

did teddy quit or something?? ooohh...good for him!

i don't know, maybe you should read the 1tym thread because i can't remember either. :P

lol i am buh there's 535 pages or something and i am RRELLLII behind on my homework, so it's slow :tears:

:o RINGTONE!! i should totally get one for my mobile!! well...as soon as i get a new one because my old one went through the wash and now the screen's all cracked...anyone know any good websites for them? i'm thinkin of tabu or the reason i close my eyes...or maybe collision/jung dohl/if you know my love

x3mango: omygoodness! you live in taebin's are?? haf u evr met him??? Or mebbe you have n u've alredi told us bout it n i jus forgot :huh:

whoa...your siggie is so pro! hahaz ou must be relli gud on photoshop..when i saw it i thought it was REALL!!

PAGE OWNED!! Man, I haven't done that in a LLOONNGGG time

hmm.. maybe taebin doesn't smoke anymore? he wasn't smoking or drinking alcohol at the after party according to mel.. =) so maybe he already quit! ahh.. but then he was seen holding a pack of cigs.. recently too.

aww, you're not going to the concert? how come? >_< i can't go either.. but then that's because i live very far away from where the concerts are being held.. and.. well, my mom won't let me fly all the way to LA just to see a concert. <_<

hm....recently when? seoul yg concert? because we're not sure if he was gonna smoke those cause he might have been holding those for Wu who was with him.

heeyy ^.^ welcome to the taebin thread...i feel EXACTLLYY the same way as you do...he's totally perfect apart from the smoking thing! Except we don't know if he'll get the letters, or if he WILL quit for his fans...somehow the idea of taebin smoking sorta makes him sound more sinister n more of a bad boy :(

gets to go to the concert!!!!!! There's none in australia..i guess not enough pplz listen to kpop here >.<

lol let's hope he already quit. haha....if you want to know....seoul is one of the most populated smoker areas...so much korean people smoke D:~~

OMFG! Walnut?! that's practically next to meee.. i USED to live in DIAMOND BAR but now i live in IRVINE, you know where that is?!... it's soooo weerdddd to know that someone from the FARAWAY land of SOOMPI lives NEAR meeee.... :D

ya going to the YG concert?!..

the ringtone thing... i am debating between HOT, piano version of "take it slow", the intro from "Can't let you go".. and the intro for the acoustic version of "One Love" ... would it sound tooo creepy to have taebin say "since the first time we meet...... .... .... through all the times we had.. i think GOD that i have found you?!!!.. whenever my phone rings?!

it's i THANK God not i think God ^^.

hm....recently when? seoul yg concert? because we're not sure if he was gonna smoke those cause he might have been holding those for Wu who was with him.

lol let's hope he already quit. haha....if you want to know....seoul is one of the most populated smoker areas...so much korean people smoke D:~~

lol i HOPE it was for wu!

lots of people smoke in seoul!??! but is that where he lives in Korea? Like wen hes there recording n stuff

Guest blackwhiteblue

yeahh, haha XD he better have been holding them for wu :angry:

whoaa, lots of smokers in seoul, eh? that's right people, let's hope taebin isn't one of them! =)

Guest speedstar

ly0ness ~~~

i live in perth ... da sh#thole...i hate it herre.,,,,

i love sydney though...! they should have a concert in sydney ..

cause i will soooo go ~~

Teddy oppa said he quit before during da 5th jib and said after he quit he feels better and is healthier ~~ hehe .....

i heard Taebin oppa comes to soompi often ... hope he reads how fans r worried he smokes and quits ~~~ ^^

cant wait for the taebin 2nd album v_v

Guest speedstar

but i think theres like an ashtray everywhere in korea .... hehe...

although i think i saw a cigarette pack during taebin oppas 10000won thingy ...

during his cooking tym .....

although he does look sexy when he smokes ......

what will ever make him not sexy .. tats a question to be answered ... ^^

yeah but it was in front of him the whole time...but well there was food in the middle of the table so...but aah whatever i think it was his. what's the fuss all of a sudden with his smoking??? :ph34r:

what will ever make him not sexy .. tats a question to be answered ... ^^

yes exactly *high5 Gloria* ^^

yeahh, haha XD he better have been holding them for wu :angry:

whoaa, lots of smokers in seoul, eh? that's right people, let's hope taebin isn't one of them! =)

haha yeah...i think that korea is one of the top countries where people smoke *-*;;; or was it that a LOTTTT of koreans smoked? i heard this somewhere and then in health class last year i told my teacher about it and she said that she remembered reading an article with statistics and stuff about that D;~~

well. even if he smokes. its not like i'll love him less than i do now. i just want him to quit cause its not healthy for him.

IFFFF he smokes.

but that ashtray looks empty to me too x_x...

Guest StarCrystal

i heard Taebin oppa comes to soompi often ... hope he reads how fans r worried he smokes and quits ~~~ ^^

D: Does he? e_E One time, I saw another member reading this thread with the username "Danny" (I even screencapped it, lmao.. ;; I think I deleted it though). ;x He didn't have any posts or w/e, but it was fun thinking it could be him XD

Guest blackwhiteblue

ly0ness ~~~

i live in perth ... da sh#thole...i hate it herre.,,,,

i love sydney though...! they should have a concert in sydney ..

cause i will soooo go ~~

Teddy oppa said he quit before during da 5th jib and said after he quit he feels better and is healthier ~~ hehe .....

cant wait for the taebin 2nd album v_v

LOOOL, that'd be really cool if he really does come to soompi and read the things we say about him! But perhaps we'd scare him.. o__o oh my.

haha yeah...i think that korea is one of the top countries where people smoke *-*;;; or was it that a LOTTTT of koreans smoked? i heard this somewhere and then in health class last year i told my teacher about it and she said that she remembered reading an article with statistics and stuff about that D;~~

well. even if he smokes. its not like i'll love him less than i do now. i just want him to quit cause its not healthy for him.

IFFFF he smokes.

but that ashtray looks empty to me too x_x...

oohhh... yeah. i agree. we'd never love him less because he smokes. We'd just not want him to smoke anymore because we definitely wouldn't want a celeb that we love die of lung cancer, now would we? ARRRR!!! *goes knock on wood* hehe, of course, he wouldn't die of lung cancer cause he probably doesn't smoke! =)

aren't ashtrays usually everywhere for people who WANT to smoke? HEEHEE, it looks empty to me too. ^^ let's stick with... that ashtray being there because there was no room for it to be o_o

LOOOL, that'd be really cool if he really does come to soompi and read the things we say about him! But perhaps we'd scare him.. o__o oh my.

oohhh... yeah. i agree. we'd never love him less because he smokes. We'd just not want him to smoke anymore because we definitely wouldn't want a celeb that we love die of lung cancer, now would we? ARRRR!!! *goes knock on wood* hehe, of course, he wouldn't die of lung cancer cause he probably doesn't smoke! =)

aren't ashtrays usually everywhere for people who WANT to smoke? HEEHEE, it looks empty to me too. ^^ let's stick with... that ashtray being there because there was no room for it to be o_o

haha trust me i think he woudl have been more scared of the old days in the 1tym thread. back then, i think that was my first time going around soompi and everything x_x....trust me. haha those were scary days *-* my unnies scared me XD.

^^. it woudl be cool if taebin was reading this. 오빠!!!! 잘있어요? ㅎㅋㅎㅋ.~~ 우리는 오빠 넘넘 사랑해요<3~~~ ㅎㅋㅎㅋ

lol. haha -.-''' hey, a girl can dream.

Archived