[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

woow it really looks like taebin had surgery on his nose... looks better now... that's just suppositions... but.. !!

o_o why do you think that he had nose surgery? lol youre the first person i heard saying that haha...

^^ no he didn't get nose surgery. don't think that just because one person was guessing it. but there is a chance that he got his eyes done (double eyelid)??

mm yeah there might be a chance but it might have been natural cause taebin wasn't really chubby but....he was a bit bigger in his high school pic than how he looks right now so maybe he got double eyelids from that? its possible...i used to have double eyelids but now...i got fatter and now i only sometimes get it [usually when i'm sleepy for some reason lol] ^^.

for the person who said taebin came to soompi often..

haha do you think he reads his own thread?

maybe hes secretly camping out as a girl so we don't all attack him or something.

setting all the rumours correct and things like that.

hahaha i can just imagine him sitting at a computer happy to use english correcting all the false rumours about himself.

just a funny thought...haha, but somehow i kind of doubt that taebin has the time to go on soompi, but if he does...haha that'd be fun.

LMFAOOOO this just cracked me up XDDDD (:<33 haha yeah correct us taebin!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ImSmiley

o_o why do you think that he had nose surgery? lol youre the first person i heard saying that haha...

mm yeah there might be a chance but it might have been natural cause taebin wasn't really chubby but....he was a bit bigger in his high school pic than how he looks right now so maybe he got double eyelids from that? its possible...i used to have double eyelids but now...i got fatter and now i only sometimes get it [usually when i'm sleepy for some reason lol] ^^.

yeah somehow i still don't think het got eye lid surgrey because when i was younger i didn't have double eyelid and as i grew up it started to develope and now i have it. and i notice the same thing from my neice because she never had eyelid and now she has them. but taebin still look hot no matter what :)

Guest jess1tym4life

haha do you think he reads his own thread?

maybe hes secretly camping out as a girl so we don't all attack him or something.

hahaha i can just imagine him sitting at a computer happy to use english correcting all the false rumours about himself.

just a funny thought...haha, but somehow i kind of doubt that taebin has the time to go on soompi, but if he does...haha that'd be fun.

Trust us he does come here..maybe not as often but he does come & visit now & than..in one of his interviews he said soompi was one of his fav forums/sites we talked about this in the 1tym thread & yes the 1tym boys knows about us soompi 1tymers don't u worry about that..Well Danny & Teddy does :D

Guest blackwhiteblue

Trust us he does come here..maybe not as often but he does come & visit now & than..in one of his interviews he said soompi was one of his fav forums/sites we talked about this in the 1tym thread & yes the 1tym boys knows about us soompi 1tymers don't u worry about that..Well Danny & Teddy does :D

LOOL, that is way cool. I wonder which parts of soompi they go to.. hum.. :D

Guest delici0usbh

ahhhh that's really cool ^_^

HIII OPPAS xP

this thread is slowly dying... =[

Guest x3mango

OMFG! Walnut?! that's practically next to meee.. i USED to live in DIAMOND BAR but now i live in IRVINE, you know where that is?!... it's soooo weerdddd to know that someone from the FARAWAY land of SOOMPI lives NEAR meeee.... :D

ya going to the YG concert?!..

Well, I was supposed to. But last mintue I cant go! WTHECK huh? I hope TaeBin tours after his 2nd album. That would be :o And we can meet up and stare at him without the other YG family artist. HAHAHA. MOVE OVER SE7EN!!! RAWR!

& I know where Irvine is. You go to UCI?

whoa...your siggie is so pro! hahaz ou must be relli gud on photoshop..when i saw it i thought it was REALL!!

haha. everyone tells me it looks real. (: thank you! tehehe.

So. Still no news of the new album eh. >:l

• 2 weeks later...

I feel jealous thinking about it too. Well I want Ivy for him: she is hot and sexy to complement Taebin's masculinity. :) Taebin should have the best.

^ ivy and taebin is a pretty good combo.

i think i mentioned this before (or not) can't remember - but i've thought him and namie amuro would also be good for a duo - i guess that is if he does the japan thing a lot of ksingers are doing lately.

listening to Take It Slow (Danny's solo in a 1tym album) - he should make a MV with this song. a lot of taebin/danny's solo's have a certain style that i so far seem to find only with taebin's style of singing in today's kpop.

oh - lol - re: his hair ( i guess i'll add my 2cents)... he's fine either way- short /semi-long. not many male celebs i know of who can do both the short hair and the long hair (imo).

I'm so excited! 9 days! AUGH.

Well, someone posted a tracklist of what they did in Japan and it seems that Teddy and Danny seem to be singing 1tym songs with Big Bang and Se7en as their "other" members.

Plus, they also seem to be singing songs from the native country all together.

And at the Japan concert they sung "We Are Family" at the end.

I don't know if the US concert setup is gonna be the same but here's to wishing Taebin sings some songs on his own. xD

REALLY??? well, if he does,

DANNY OPPA!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

hahaha.. now that's out of my system hopefully he's new album will come out... so excited already... i loved the first one...

It's really cool if Taebin does come in here and read the comments but hopefully he won't get scared away by us saying we want him. :P :P

Guest Cua Lee

wowww that's awsome if he does, I LOVE U ALWAYSSSS ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYY DANNY

mannnn i should came in here more often anywayss godd i can't wait to go n see taebin in concert n all of them yg hottt guys tooo. I'm soooooo excited can't believe i'll get to see them real life.

hey guys ahhh just wondering u noe after the concert do they ever come out from backstage? heheh if they do i think imma gon stalk danny.

u guys noe wat if i was standing right infornt of the stage n danny was standing up right infornt of me wen singing guess wat i'll be doing, heheh i will grab his feet n pull him down n hugg n kiss him hehehaha but damn i noe i'll be in a lot of trouble.

hey iunno if this question's been asked before but is jinhwan gonna be there when they do concert too?

Guest peanuts

i feel like a criminal. Taebin was is my first love but I've been abandoning him for something more younger. but they're SUJU!! lol...But I've spent over two days watching all that I can of ANY videos that features this hot stud. OMG...it just gets my love flame burning mean and strong again. <3 If only i could go to ANY of the YG concerts T_T ... can't now..BLAH. I wish Taebin'd come closer to home (ATX!) ... now if they'd done a concert in Houston, that's another story, then boy oh boy, I'd cross over all the dead bodies and the crazy mass fans to get to that concert. lol, lets keep the Taebin love boiling folks! TAEBIN ALL THE WAY!

Guest ImSmiley

I'm so excited! 9 days! AUGH.

I don't know if the US concert setup is gonna be the same but here's to wishing Taebin sings some songs on his own. xD

i think he will probably sing some solo songs because thats what he did in the YG korea concert. i forgot about the japan one though.

Guest modelwal_k

wahaha, i guess he does come on soompi eh?

pretty cool, i wonder if he really does check out his own thread.

we should go through the entire thread and see if any "taebin" like posts have been in here.

maybe secretly he posted here once, dun dun dun. i think everyone here would have a heart attack.

haha.

i really enjoy his first album but i'm dreaming of a..english song from him. i'd have a stroke if i heard him sing english.

Guest ly0ness

Omagudness, i FINALLYY got mai internet baccckk!! sho now i can go on taebin threads agen!! except the thread's so dead...T.T

LMAO, I was reading the 1TYM thread from the beginning, and yeah.. i know what you mean. It's really funny though. =) i gave up reading half way. There's just too much to read... hahahaha =)

lol i'm still tyring to read it all lol, cept i'm like, up to page...20? >.<

C'mon yall, just cuz Taebin hasnt had a girl for 8yrs doesnt mean he hasnt been gettin any :ph34r:

LMAOOO!! :D HAHAHAZZ you are SSOOO rightt! that cracks mi up, srsllyy..xD

ly0ness ~~~

perth is so boring ...... i hate it ..

i cant believe they r not coming to australia...

but its ok .. i guess cause im so looking forward to the ONE CONCERT !!!!

i guess we'll jus hafta look at the caps and the videos on youtube of the yg concert eh?

hahaz...a while ago, i saw this video of the YG singers dressed up as super junior and singing their song, U.

except i don't know when it was from, or which one's taebin :sweatingbullets:

I had a dream about Taebin oppa last night (nothing X rated) but it was shattered when my older sis woke me up for school. :(

lol i had a dream bout him too once, except it wuz relli weird. it must haf gotten mized up wit steve irwin the crocodile hunter, even tho it wuz b4 his deathh...a whole bunch of pplz were going on a hunting expedition :blink: eccept we were al relli inexperienced sho taebin had to ave us all from the crocodiles LOL

i can't remmeba the bi where he saved mi tho :(

woow it really looks like taebin had surgery on his nose... looks better now... that's just suppositions... but.. !!

taebin has surgery on his nose? <_< r u surre?? i thought he jus got double eyelids cut, to make his eyes look bigger? :wacko: pplz sey its possible its not true, buh one of ai fwends sed that she thought taebin publicly admitted it? O.o she's not sure tho

lmao!! hahaz thats a funni idea...xD

i really enjoy his first album but i'm dreaming of a..english song from him. i'd have a stroke if i heard him sing english.

buh he has had full english songs...jus not in his album...

uhhmm, a few include: i'll be missing you (wit kim ji eun, excpe ti'm not sure hu the song relli belongs to)

back at one (taebin n tim)

nice and slow..i think that mite be ushers song or something tho

eehhh...theres a few more buh mai minds sorta empty...

wwaahhh...lately i've been watching my name is kimsamsoon, and it starts hyunbin..n u guys r rightt...he FULLY looks like taebin!!even mai fwends say so..except, his face is sora...flatter? taebin's cheekbones r more prominent, cuz his face is more angular...

Guest blackwhiteblue

i feel like a criminal. Taebin was is my first love but I've been abandoning him for something more younger. but they're SUJU!! lol...But I've spent over two days watching all that I can of ANY videos that features this hot stud. OMG...it just gets my love flame burning mean and strong again. <3 If only i could go to ANY of the YG concerts T_T ... can't now..BLAH. I wish Taebin'd come closer to home (ATX!) ... now if they'd done a concert in Houston, that's another story, then boy oh boy, I'd cross over all the dead bodies and the crazy mass fans to get to that concert. lol, lets keep the Taebin love boiling folks! TAEBIN ALL THE WAY!

GASP!! How could you leave Taebin?! LOL!! XD Ahh.. I think he was a lot of people's first love.. haha i know he was mine =)

If they came to Vancouver for a concert.. I would most likely kill for tickets, and then go maniac crazy to get close to him.. whooooooo.. XD

wwaahhh...lately i've been watching my name is kimsamsoon, and it starts hyunbin..n u guys r rightt...he FULLY looks like taebin!!even mai fwends say so..except, his face is sora...flatter? taebin's cheekbones r more prominent, cuz his face is more angular...

Hmmm.. I still don't think Hyunbin looks like Taebin.. loooool!

Guest Bananagurl1188

i guess we'll jus hafta look at the caps and the videos on youtube of the yg concert eh?

hahaz...a while ago, i saw this video of the YG singers dressed up as super junior and singing their song, U.

except i don't know when it was from, or which one's taebin :sweatingbullets:

lol i thought the performance was hilarious :D

I believe that performance was from the 10th anniversary concert in korea and the guy with the long sleeved black and white striped shirt was taebin, not too sure though :sweatingbullets:

Archived