Skinny jeans: when is it fit correctly?

Guest sirce

Guest kodesowa

for guys: Never.  guys should be banned from skinny jeans.

for girls:  i don't think i've ever said... wow, that girls jeans are too tight. LoL

I am a guy and I think I look better on skinny jeans than in any other pair of jeans.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anneant96

i think guys wearing skinny jeans are fine... My skinny jeans feel tight but comfortable... i think u should get either a bigger size, or just wear different kinds of jeans instead of skinny jeans. Or you could just keep wearing them until you feel normal again in them.. o.o

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

You're not used to them that's all. Ally my jeans are skinny jeans and I never complain about them.

The only thing I fell self-conscious about is when the jeans are slightly baggy or "loosen" up after wearing them for awhile. I hate it, Charlotte Russe pants are the worst!

Pacsun jeans are very well fitting on me, so yeah.

Just shop around til you find a store or a brand that you feel is right.

Guest kodesowa

Most pairs of skinny jeans don't fit well on my body, but I found out that the skinny jeans sold in Hot Topic fits me perfectly.

The problem I have with most pair of jeans is that if it fits in my waist it is too loose in my thigh area and if it fits in my thigh perfectly it doesn't fit in my waist ;_;, so had a hard time looking for perfectly fitting pair of jeans.

Guest legweak17

Skinnies are SO comfortable, they aren't that tight either. I mean you feel them there (obviously, lol) but they aren't tight where they're uncomfortable or annoying. So maybe the ones you're looking at are a size or two too small....and if not, then look for stretch skinnies.  Or opt for jeggings.  Both are supah cute and comfortable ^^

Guest jaejoongie <3

skinny jeans are suppose to lay right against your skin. not squeeze against your skin.

it shouldn't be cutting off your circulation. you just need a size or two bigger.

Guest nowayin

i am considered petite here in Canada, but I do have a heavier bottom. I own a couple skinny jeans so I can slip into my boots easier and faster. lol

With boot cuts and straight I am usually a 0 or 2, but in order for skinny jeans to fit my calves and butt comfortably i go up at least 2 sizes and they fit fine. I also only wear skinny jeans in the winter.

Archived