English Translation:

Da Ji: Also I do not know when we will be back

That's good! When you aren't here to do the washing and cleaning

It's so much more convenient

I am also very happy

Really good, really very good.

Jin Young: Thank You!

You have not let me wait for one month

Da Ji: Why laugh? Why are you laughing? You're insane!

Paulist (talking to the horse), do you want to eat too?

That's right! Run, that's the way! Right. (talking to Dong Joo)

You, come here! (running after Dong Joo)

I dare you to come! Don't run!

Dong Joo: You think you can catch me?

Da Ji: If I catch you, you're going to get it!

Dong Joo: Let me return to the company.

Da Ji: He said he has been transferred,

he can't be by my side anymore. You should call!

Dong Joo's Dad: Freeze!

Da Ji: Ahjussi! Don't chat with me like this.

Dong Joo: I must go to Jeju Island. (to his dad)

Ahjussi: Let go of me! aren't you letting go?

Da Ji: What are you here for?

Ahjussi: I am here to get the money.

You said you would pay for the horse money. (talking to Yoon Ho)

[Video: missoreoyumCHLOE at YouTube/Translation: justafan003]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alexus

Does anyone has OST link of the song? Thanks.

I haven't dl the soundtrack so not 100% sure but try cococrust's link first. I am sure it would be there. It was several pages back on the thread so just reposting for you.

EDIT:

Above is not MP3 format but wma so here is another link of the song and the whole soundtrack:

Unless you wanted just of that one song by BoA, (The Only One)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ma7n5yw388dhn3n

The complete soundtrack mp3 format

http://www.mediafire.com/?zqerqnp08yrtu

Guest alexus

Hello???? Hello???? Is anyone out there??? Am I alone here?? Where are you guys??

Just kidding. The countdown is on and I am soooo looking forward to Monday. Just to make this page look a little prettier here is a collage of our sweetie pie. Well technically DaJi's sweetie pie but we can sneak a peak right??

7f0e8e1e-1-1-1-2.jpg

Guest bibidep

Hello all Ranchers.

I just rewatch the episode 12, almost at the end before Dong Joo carried the luggages to his car, he told Da Ji ""if we not divorce I don't think we still be together, you and I are not get along"". How are they going to get back together again??? May be that is the hint that they not going to end up like a couple any more. Oh my heart ache again. So many times Dong Joo said the mean words to Da Ji and if I was Da Ji I have to try to forget him as soon as I can. I'm not the one that easy to take all those words that hurt my feeling.

Haha Ahjussi's wife asked him when are we going to sleep together, he said give him some time. The preview that Happy2qt posted earlier, it had show Ahjussi and his wife very happy to go some where or she just go with him to send him out of the house to go to work. They look lovely and happy, they must had something the night before hahaha. 1 and 1/2 more days to Monday, too long to wait.

Guest alexus

Bibidep: Keep the faith!!! Remember DongJoo himself is saying those words out of anger and frustration of himself. He is upset at DaJi for still being friends with YH after all YH has done to her. He saw what happened in boardroom where YH helped her set up and told her that she is the only friend he has that is a girl. Plus he is getting quite the pressure from JinYoung to move out and all these issues are clouding his judgement. Re-watch the scene where they are at the beer room talking to one another about their past. I think this is more the true feeling of DongJoo rather than the DongJoo that is leaving because of his confusion and frustration with DaJi.

DaJi is slowly showing signs that the dormant feelings that she had for DongJop are slowly sprouting. You can tell by her face and of course the heart thumping/racing scenes. She has a kind heart and she is the type to think of others and their feelings before her own. She thinks DongJoo loves JinYoung so she would try to help DongJoo in anyway to make him happy. That was the reason she left with YH when they all met after the beer room scene. DaJi did that to help DongJoo but DongJoo is thinking more of DaJi and trying to end the relationship with YH completely to spare DaJi any more heartache and pain. Both of them are trying to put the other person first but to each other's eyes it doesn't come across that way.

DongJoo moving out will give him time and space to really figure out his feelings for DaJi and JinYoung.

DaJi not having DongJoo around will also give her time and space to realize how void her life is without him. I hope she feels the emptiness and realize how much he was there for her. I just hope they come to realize their true feelings soon. Not much time left and don't want a rushed ending.

Guest bibidep

Bibidep: Keep the faith!!! Remember DongJoo himself is saying those words out of anger and frustration of himself. He is upset at DaJi for still being friends with YH after all YH has done to her. He saw what happened in boardroom where YH helped her set up and told her that she is the only friend he has that is a girl. Plus he is getting quite the pressure from JinYoung to move out and all these issues are clouding his judgement. Re-watch the scene where they are at the beer room talking to one another about their past. I think this is more the true feeling of DongJoo rather than the DongJoo that is leaving because of his confusion and frustration with DaJi.

DaJi is slowly showing signs that the dormant feelings that she had for DongJop are slowly sprouting. You can tell by her face and of course the heart thumping/racing scenes. She has a kind heart and she is the type to think of others and their feelings before her own. She thinks DongJoo loves JinYoung so she would try to help DongJoo in anyway to make him happy. That was the reason she left with YH when they all met after the beer room scene. DaJi did that to help DongJoo but DongJoo is thinking more of DaJi and trying to end the relationship with YH completely to spare DaJi any more heartache and pain. Both of them are trying to put the other person first but to each other's eyes it doesn't come across that way.

DongJoo moving out will give him time and space to really figure out his feelings for DaJi and JinYoung.

DaJi not having DongJoo around will also give her time and space to realize how void her life is without him. I hope she feels the emptiness and realize how much he was there for her. I just hope they come to realize their true feelings soon. Not much time left and don't want a rushed ending.

Hi Alexus, yes I agree with everything you wrote above, Da Ji told Dong Joo that she had to go with Ahjussi to gave him an excuse to leave with Jin Young. I know that Da Ji always think about other situation first, but Dong Joo never thinks like that and keep using the harsh words to talk to her. Look like he only wants Da Ji to be alone and waiting for him, no other man can stay by her side.

Guest alexus

Hi Alexus, yes I agree with everything you wrote above, Da Ji told Dong Joo that she had to go with Ahjussi to gave him an excuse to leave with Jin Young. I know that Da Ji always think about other situation first, but Dong Joo never thinks like that and keep using the harsh words to talk to her. Look like he only wants Da Ji to be alone and waiting for him, no other man can stay by her side.

Yes. I think when you really cherish someone you do want the best for them. That is why DongJoo gets so upset when DaJi ends up getting the rotten end of the stick. I think deep down he wants the best for DaJi and that is why he is so protective of her. He also wants to make sure she doesn't lose the ranch. It was that last thing he wanted to do for her. I think with her about the lose the ranch and her father not fighting back DaJi and DongJoo somehow will work together to save it. It will really show grandpa what a great team and also influence DaJi is to DongJoo. To have him come this far from the irresponsible boy that we saw in episode 1 was largely due to DaJi.

Who do you think will end the relationship and walk away first?? Will it be JinYoung or DongJoo. I am not quite sure which way would make me feel better about their relationship. In my mind I feel JinYoung should drop him and leave with her head held high but the otherside of me wants DongJoo to take a clear stance and not just follow in the path that has been laid by someone else. I want him to end the relationship and own up to his actions and face the consequences as a man. But either way there will be some agony.

Okay let's brace ourselves and hope for the best for our couple.

Guest monie_t

Hi all ^^, i have been following this topic from the very beginning and watching all the episodes, some in chinese which i couldnt understand anything :P. I think Doongjoo is a lucky guy, which is loved by two very nice girls. As much as i love Doongjoo-Daji couple, i hope for their reunion. However, i think Doongjoo-JY, Daji-YH together are somehow a better solution for Doongjoo & Daji, after so many misunderstandings, hurts, childish behaviours...they just dont aware of each other, which is an important factor to build a family. Yes, they love each other very much, but who knows when they will fight again and decide to go to seperate ways. JY loves Doongjoo and YH loves Daji for sure. Just my two cents. I cant wait to see them again on monday and tuesday! :x

Guest starcandii

*peeps head in* HELLO EVERYONE! (: first post here!! oh my, I kinda feel like an intruder! LOL xD

anywhoo, it's pretty late but I've decided to give PR a try after alexus gave me an invite ahaha (and there's also the fact that I'm a DBSK fan and I felt guilty for not even giving PR a SECOND of my time until now. Gosh I'm a failure LOL) (: plus I see a couple of my SG family members here! *wave & hug*

I've only watched up to episode 6, and to tell the truth, I'm pretty suprised that I'm okay with this drama! I thought I'd be cringing at someone or something but I'm good & alive ahaha xD PR is really cute and sweet and I love how all the main leads are non-"hate-able" ahaha (:

BUT I gotta say, I find it really hard to catch up on this drama; it's nice and all but, it just doesn't have that magic for me (*hides from getting hit by rotton tomatoes*) I guess I'm still stuck in SG mode! LOL XD

I can't say it's not my cup of tea; it's just not my FAVORITE cup of tea (: (...I didn't know the difference between liking a drama and loving a drama was this big until now;; I blame SG for raising my standards of dramas!! xD ) I'll definitely be catching up on the rest of PR, but not right away; it's a nice drama to watch just to relax whenever I have free time & nothing to do (: I'll probably even catch up by reading some of alexus's recaps instead of watching the actual episode ^^;

As for the shipping;; LOL is it sad that I'm still neutral at this point?! xD

(Maybe I'm leaning more towards the Dong Joo-Daji side...)

Gotta say one thing thing though: why is it that I cringe every time ahjusshi says a cheesy line that I'd probably fawn over if KJW said it?! xD (uh oh! should go hide from ahjusshi shippers as well!!)

@alexus goodness, you're like a GOD here! xD A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR KEEPING THIS THREAD GOING! (:

Anywhoo, I brought some PR goodies with me because I didn't want to come empty handed (:

nice catch~ xD

nicecatch.gif

Fried eggs <3

60004412.gif

SUPERMAN?!

1296489819.gif

1296489819.gif

1296489819.gif

©Daum Cafe & Naver

Sorry that all the goodies are Dong Joo-related! They were the only ones I could find at the moment ahaha;;

Guest alexus

*peeps head in* HELLO EVERYONE! (: first post here!! oh my, I kinda feel like an intruder! LOL xD

anywhoo, it's pretty late but I've decided to give PR a try after alexus gave me an invite ahaha (and there's also the fact that I'm a DBSK fan and I felt guilty for not even giving PR a SECOND of my time until now. Gosh I'm a failure LOL) (: plus I see a couple of my SG family members here! *wave & hug*

I've only watched up to episode 6, and to tell the truth, I'm pretty suprised that I'm okay with this drama! I thought I'd be cringing at someone or something but I'm good & alive ahaha xD PR is really cute and sweet and I love how all the main leads are non-"hate-able" ahaha (:

BUT I gotta say, I find it really hard to catch up on this drama; it's nice and all but, it just doesn't have that magic for me (*hides from getting hit by rotton tomatoes*) I guess I'm still stuck in SG mode! LOL XD

I can't say it's not my cup of tea; it's just not my FAVORITE cup of tea (: (...I didn't know the difference between liking a drama and loving a drama was this big until now;; I blame SG for raising my standards of dramas!! xD ) I'll definitely be catching up on the rest of PR, but not right away; it's a nice drama to watch just to relax whenever I have free time & nothing to do (: I'll probably even catch up by reading some of alexus's recaps instead of watching the actual episode ^^;

As for the shipping;; LOL is it sad that I'm still neutral at this point?! xD

(Maybe I'm leaning more towards the Dong Joo-Daji side...)

Gotta say one thing thing though: why is it that I cringe every time ahjusshi says a cheesy line that I'd probably fawn over if KJW said it?! xD (uh oh! should go hide from ahjusshi shippers as well!!)

@alexus goodness, you're like a GOD here! xD A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR KEEPING THIS THREAD GOING! (:

Anywhoo, I brought some PR goodies with me because I didn't want to come empty handed (:

nice catch~ xD

*quoted image*

Fried eggs <3

*quoted image*

SUPERMAN?!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

©Daum Cafe & Naver

Sorry that all the goodies are Dong Joo-related! They were the only ones I could find at the moment ahaha;;

STARCANDII!!!!! Thank you soooo much for dropping by and bringing such wonder GIFS!!!! I know you are super busy with your own galaxy of Starcandii and the SG thread so this means so much to me!!!! I am glad that you gave it a try and I didn't have to give you any gravol to help with any nausea or vomiting!!! Can you catch the tomato or raw eggs that I am going to throw at you???(just kidding) They are all fresh and nothing rotten??? Maybe I will give you a big bear hug instead my brightest STAR (like KJW)!!!

I understand what you are going through because nothing will ever come close to the magic of SG. But life goes on right?? Not the end of the world if you have to drink tea that is not your favorite. If you are thirsty why not in your spare time enjoy moments of PR to pass your time?? All good.

The good thing now is that you've redeemed yourself as a DBSK fan again. Now that is one good thing that came out from your marathon right? So keep your head held high and enjoy the rest of the weekend!! We'll miss ya so don't be a stranger and drop by anytime. No need for gifts everytime you come.. but I don't mind getting fat on any of the goodies too if you have things to share ;) I should be immune to it since I was super spoiled rotten on a silver platter on the SG thread. Thanks for making page 39 awesome!!!!! I will come find you in your Garden soon.

Da Ji's outfits are the worst things I have ever seen in a kdrama. Those horrible, saggy crotch, pants should never ever be seen on TV. It really makes me dislike the lead character. Plus, I hate how she acts like a little girl, with gulps and all, and continues to be all giddy, even as people are mean to her. Gosh, it almost seems like she is mildly handicapped/disabled. Huh

I still love DJ and YH couple...hehhehe before the wife come back....so romantic the way YH like DJ....what do you think. If the writer want to make DJ-DJ, they should not make DJ and YH couple so romantic and make me want to YH as a lead...and i don't think that JY and DJ couple so in love like DJ and YH ......what do u think guys?

hello ranchers...I just kept reading your posts over the weekend..I'm thrill to watch the two DJS being apart..heart breaking :mellow:I'm dying to know when they are returning with a sweet fight perhaps a few sweet kisses!!

episode 13 is airing tonight yippee.. :P

alexus, bibidep, yukariichangmin and all how are you??

Guest starcandii

STARCANDII!!!!! Thank you soooo much for dropping by and bringing such wonder GIFS!!!!  I know you are super busy with your own galaxy of Starcandii and the SG thread so this means so much to me!!!! I am glad that you gave it a try and I didn't have to give you any gravol to help with any nausea or vomiting!!! Can you catch the tomato or raw eggs that I am going to throw at you???(just kidding) They are all fresh and nothing rotten???  Maybe I will give you a big bear hug instead my brightest STAR (like KJW)!!!

I understand what you are going through because nothing will ever come close to the magic of SG. But life goes on right??  Not the end of the world if you have to drink tea that is not your favorite. If you are thirsty why not in your spare time enjoy moments of PR to pass your time?? All good.

The good thing now is that you've redeemed yourself as a DBSK fan again. Now that is one good thing that came out from your marathon right? So keep your head held high and enjoy the rest of the weekend!! We'll miss ya so don't be a stranger and  drop by anytime. No need for gifts everytime you come.. but I don't mind getting fat on any of the goodies too if you have things to share ;)   I should be immune to it since I was super spoiled rotten on a silver platter on the SG thread. Thanks for making page 39 awesome!!!!! I will come find you in your Garden soon.

ALEXUS! *hug* thanks for the welcome (and those nice fresh tomatoes LOL <3)

I'll definitely enjoy watching PR in my spare time! (:

After all, one needs water to live and I can't only depend on the magical SG tea xD

And this PR's tea is pretty sweet so I'm pretty much enjoying it (: My stops here won't be something common, but I'll try to visit your Ranch every once in a while! (Maybe i'll join you guys for the last episodes..? ahaha)

LOL I'll keep in mind that I don't have to bring in any goodies, but I'll definitely post some up whenever I find the time to search for them! (:

Guest alexus

I still love DJ and YH couple...hehhehe before the wife come back....so romantic the way YH like DJ....what do you think. If the writer want to make DJ-DJ, they should not make DJ and YH couple so romantic and make me want to YH as a lead...and i don't think that JY and DJ couple so in love like DJ and YH ......what do u think guys?

Totally agree. That is why I was asking earlier is the main couple for the drama YH+DaJi or DongJoo+Daji. Seriously, I bet if I had to add all the screentime spent on the YH+Daji couple it would be way more than the DongJoo+Daji couplel.... I wonder if the writer has a secret crush on Ahjussi??? :wub::w00t:

hello ranchers...I just kept reading your posts over the weekend..I'm thrill to watch the two DJS being apart..heart breaking :mellow:I'm dying to know when they are returning with a sweet fight perhaps a few sweet kisses!!

episode 13 is airing tonight yippee.. :P

alexus, bibidep, yukariichangmin and all how are you??

All good here. Waiting patiently for the next episodes. I am working tomorrow again so I probably won't have the recaps out as fast as I would like but be patient and wait for me. Plus I think my hubby is wondering what the heck I am doing on the computer typing like a mad woman. Puaaahhh!!!! I think if this continues much longer I might be the one to be kicked out to the dog house!! Hmmmm, let's see, if the dog house could be equipped with my laptop and a heater??? Hey it might work!! Just kidding.. ;) Chat with ya later!!

Starcandii: Two posts here in one day?? Don't let Hannamanga find you or you might be banished...LOL. I know where I can read your awesome posts so just keep our Secret Garden blooming in all it's beauty. See ya there. AS for PR, it is a charming drama that has it's own endearing moments. Not everyone's cup of tea but enjoying it none the less. Thanks and here is a bottle of water to go. Drink up.

ha ha alexus...we should pack our things go to the ranch and watch PR together I still think this idea is great ever!! :lol:

I suppose to help my hubby to DIY our house but I always sneak to check this thread..another mad woman..

no worry my friend do what you can no rush for recaps...

can't wait for episode 13 tonight ;)

Guest bibidep

Totally agree. That is why I was asking earlier is the main couple for the drama YH+DaJi or DongJoo+Daji. Seriously, I bet if I had to add all the screentime spent on the YH+Daji couple it would be way more than the DongJoo+Daji couplel.... I wonder if the writer has a secret crush on Ahjussi??? :wub::w00t:

All good here. Waiting patiently for the next episodes. I am working tomorrow again so I probably won't have the recaps out as fast as I would like but be patient and wait for me. Plus I think my hubby is wondering what the heck I am doing on the computer typing like a mad woman. Puaaahhh!!!! I think if this continues much longer I might be the one to be kicked out to the dog house!! Hmmmm, let's see, if the dog house could be equipped with my laptop and a heater??? Hey it might work!! Just kidding.. ;) Chat with ya later!!

Starcandii: Two posts here in one day?? Don't let Hannamanga find you or you might be banished...LOL. I know where I can read your awesome posts so just keep our Secret Garden blooming in all it's beauty. See ya there. AS for PR, it is a charming drama that has it's own endearing moments. Not everyone's cup of tea but enjoying it none the less. Thanks and here is a bottle of water to go. Drink up.

Hello All Ranchers, hi Alexus, hi Pach.

Omo, what happen to us??? We all been married. I had been married for a longtime and had 1 girl hahahah.

My husband always asked me who did I reply for??? Hahaha I said my friend who watched the same drama that I watched. Alexus take your time for your family and for you first and when you done then do for us, thank you again.

I can not wait for tonight Episode and so on until the end, all of the Episodes will be interesting, because not alot

of time left but Dong Joo and Da Ji not having a good time together yet.

Archived