[Drama 2011] Paradise Ranch 파라다이스 목장

Guest gems

alexus..thanks a million...

I can't breath after reading the spoilers!! the writter is knowing how to make the audient happy thanks so much writter nim :wub:

next week episodes are very intense Oh dear can Monday come sooner :P

I know!!!!! Totally spazzing over the spoilers. I was waiting all day for them. Initially, I was not looking forward to DongJoo and JinYoung's kiss. However now, I can't WAIT to get the kiss over and done with so we can get the party started. Yuppie. Also the ex wife, I love her already!!! Semi-fly you are totally psychic!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi again to all ranchers.. sorry for not posting since MP just ended last night..

hmm, Just want to thank ALEXUS again for you love of PR.. :wub:

You made me WANTING to watch ep 11 and 12 SO SO MUCH! :wub:

as to ep 11's spoiler... waahh!!! wouldn't be so UNFAIR to Dji that she hurt Djoo's concern and feelings and go to Ahjussi then she'll end up seeing Ahjussi holding his "WIFE"???

I really hope Dji will be in her senses soonest and hope that Djoo will still be showing his concern to Dji that time...

as to ep 12... oh my! is Dji the only PART-TIMER in the company?... But I hope it was really Dji.. to provoke Djoo to be MORE WORRIED to her,,,

I know this is unfair to JY but I just hope she will accept the reality of Djoo and Dji is meant to be for each other.. :wub:

Guest choochootrain23

WRITTEN SPOILER EPISODE 11

DAJI GETS A CALL FROM DONGJOO WHILE GETTING READY TO LEAVE ALL DRESSED UP. DONGJOO ASKS WHERE SHE IS AND SUDDENDLY GETS ANGRY ASKING IF SHE IS LEAVING TO MEET THAT BASTARD SEO YUNHO. GETTING IRRITATED SHE YELLS AT HIM WHO IS HE CALLING BASTARD AND TELLS HIM THAT HE ALWAYS YELLS FOR NO REASON. SHE SAYS IF HE HAS ANYTHING TO SAY THEY'LL TALK LATER AT HOME AND HANGS UP THE PHONE. ON THE OTHERHAND, MIL HYE VISITS YUNHO'S PLACE AND RETURNS THE MONEY SHE RECEIVED AND THANKS HIM FOR ALL THE HELP AND STARTS CRYING, YUNHO FEELS PAINFUL INSIDE. MIL HYE TELLS HIM TO TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF AND WHILE SHE IS TRYING TO LEAVE YUNHO GRABS HER. DAJI ENDS UP WITNESSING THE SITUATION AND........

WRITTEN SPOILER EPISODE 12

YUNHO AND DONGJOO ARE HAVING A MEETING IN REGARDS TO THE RACE DAY WHEN SECRETARY KIM COMES RUNNING IN OUT OF BREATH THAT A PART TIME WORKER AT THE RANCH HAD AN ACCIDENT. IN SHOCK, DONGJOO STEPS FORWARD AND STOPS YUNHO WHO IS TRYING TO LEAVE AND SAYS HE WILL GO HIMSELF. DONGJOO SCARED TO DEATH RACES TO THE HOSPITAL INFORMATION DESK, RETURNING AFTER COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORMS AT THE RECEPTION DESK JIN YOUNG STOPS HERSELF FROM CALLING DONGJOO'S NAME WHEN SHE SEES HIM. DONGJOO ASKS WHICH ROOM NUMBER IS LEE DAJI THE PERSON THAT WAS IN THE ACCIDENT AT THE RESORT AND IN A HURRY RUSHES OFF, JINYOUNG STOPS AND WATCHES DONGJOO'S REACTION AND .......

AFTER READING THE SPOILERS I CANNOT WAIT FOR MONDAY AND ESPECIALLY TUESDAY TO SEAL THE DEAL FOR OUR COUPLE. FINALLY!!! YUPPIE!!!!!

oh wow! i'm so looking forward to the next episodes!! i think this is from the spoiler pictures. when da ji has a broken arm and dong joo is helping her out by washing her hair!! :wub: i hope this is when they start to reconcile! i see dong joo is still on with the yelling after getting jealous fits he has but hopefully with da ji hurt he'll soften up and be nice! thanks, alexus!

DAJI GETS A CALL FROM DONGJOO WHILE GETTING READY TO LEAVE ALL DRESSED UP. DONGJOO ASKS WHERE SHE IS AND SUDDENDLY GETS ANGRY ASKING IF SHE IS LEAVING TO MEET THAT BASTARD SEO YUNHO. GETTING IRRITATED SHE YELLS AT HIM WHO IS HE CALLING BASTARD AND TELLS HIM THAT HE ALWAYS YELLS FOR NO REASON. SHE SAYS IF HE HAS ANYTHING TO SAY THEY'LL TALK LATER AT HOME AND HANGS UP THE PHONE. ON THE OTHERHAND, MIL HYE VISITS YUNHO'S PLACE AND RETURNS THE MONEY SHE RECEIVED AND THANKS HIM FOR ALL THE HELP AND STARTS CRYING, YUNHO FEELS PAINFUL INSIDE. MIL HYE TELLS HIM TO TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF AND WHILE SHE IS TRYING TO LEAVE YUNHO GRABS HER. DAJI ENDS UP WITNESSING THE SITUATION AND........

YUNHO AND DONGJOO ARE HAVING A MEETING IN REGARDS TO THE RACE DAY WHEN SECRETARY KIM COMES RUNNING IN OUT OF BREATH THAT A PART TIME WORKER AT THE RANCH HAD AN ACCIDENT. IN SHOCK, DONGJOO STEPS FORWARD AND STOPS YUNHO WHO IS TRYING TO LEAVE AND SAYS HE WILL GO HIMSELF. DONGJOO SCARED TO DEATH RACES TO THE HOSPITAL INFORMATION DESK, RETURNING AFTER COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORMS AT THE RECEPTION DESK JIN YOUNG STOPS HERSELF FROM CALLING DONGJOO'S NAME WHEN SHE SEES HIM. DONGJOO ASKS WHICH ROOM NUMBER IS LEE DAJI THE PERSON THAT WAS IN THE ACCIDENT AT THE RESORT AND IN A HURRY RUSHES OFF, JINYOUNG STOPS AND WATCHES DONGJOO'S REACTION AND .......

AFTER READING THE SPOILERS I CANNOT WAIT FOR MONDAY AND ESPECIALLY TUESDAY TO SEAL THE DEAL FOR OUR COUPLE. FINALLY!!! YUPPIE!!!!!

Thanks Alexus for this. You appear to be the source of life here. I look forward to yous posts. This is my first post here. I am a rancher but a minority one rides on Yunho and Daji ship... although the ship is destined to sink.. tears.gif But I can't help falling for the charming ajusshi blush.gif

Thanks for all the lovely analysis,, comments and pictures.

Present for you guys!

Omgah *falls*

Paradise Ranch Ep 11 Preview

Thank You so much!!!!!!! I am giddy with delight!!!!

Welcome Arfaziz!!!!!!!! You are not on a minor ship. A lot of us are on your ship as well. I just don't have the heart to get on that ship because I can't bear the heart break to follow that's all :) glad to here from ya and join us more often!!! Nice to have different shippers around!!

Guest bibidep

OMG, thank you Alexus, thank you Xiuzhen. Wow Semi-Fly was right about the Da Ji and Ahjussi relationship. Hihihi everything will happen in the next 2 Episodes, even Da Ji breaks her arm too. I hope Dong Joo and Da Ji start dating asap so we can enjoy all the sweet moments between them. In the preview, I heard the voice crying, it seem like the voice of Da Ji's sister. Dong Joo running like crazy to the hospital to find out about how is Da Ji doing, and even Jin Young calls him he not even hear it. Me too, I can not wait for Monday to come.

P.S. Those 2 pictures that you posted, they were from the few previous episodes already, remember at the end of one episode Jin Young first time came to see Dong Joo at his house, and Da Ji and him were fighting and Dong Joo tried to leave.

Annyeong haseyo. ck scratching her head wondering if she has posted here before?I think before the drama started.

Just delurked to say thanks alexus for the weekly recap.Thanks xiuzhen for the YT links. :D :D  I've got a big fat grin at the prospect of some movement this coming week.I didn't have time to start from ep 1 so started from ep 9 last week.I am going back to ep 1 next week onwards.I am waiting for the softsubs from GOESS to come out.

Alexus...I am trying to recall did I 'see' you lots from Sungkyunkwan Scandal?I don't go on multiple soompi forums.I can only do 1 drama at a time.DH/MP has finished so I  am concentrating on PR now.

Thanks for the opinions  I've been reading the last few weeks from everyone.I pop by to read it to find out what the story is.I have no strong opinion on the drama yet.I am waiting for JD's character to step up and behave like a man and ex-husband.Hoping I'll get more of an OTP vibe.I started watching from ep 9 but I've skipped through from ep 1 onwards.That is why I'm so happy about ep 11/12 spoilers.Yippee:)   

Semi-fly.I don't recall actually seeing you comment on other dramas.Since you're here wanted to say thanks for all your speedy torrent links.You're the reason I am able to sleep earlier because you post the links out so fast.Earlier as in 3 am hahahaa.I am 1.5hr ahead of KST so depend on your link to d/l and reload so I can sleep at a reasonable hour on broadcast days.So thank you...you have no idea how grateful I am.

Man it's difficult looking for photos for this drama.I even had to go to the official website.I've given up I will go haunt DC later.I usually post with photos but not today.So sorry if I am reposting these instead.

보아 (BoA) - 한 사람 (One Person) [Eng Sub]

Super Junior (Yesung) - Waiting For You. 널 기다리며

Guest show2007

My Dearest Alexus...you are rock girl! Thank you so much for dedicating your time to this thread. BTW..where did you find time to do all this??? I just cannot believe that you will post spoiler, recap, pics here...which I have never seen you did it before...okay I finally finished ep. 10 and honestly I do not like it (the plot itself, lucky there are some sweet moments between Daji and Dong Joo so I will let it pass)...especially the part between Ahjussi and his ex. I meant "the ex" figured came into this show too easily? On the other hand, she gave up too easily as well? And what is wrong with Ahjussi? He should know better after one failure marriage that "Don’t Leave Things Unsaid" = building the trusting bond is very important for one relationship. You are just attending a funeral...no big deal why the hexx you need it hide it from Daji? Jin Young... girl, please if you are brave enough to tell your own dad to back off and be able to accept Ahjussi is dating DaJi...you should not be shocking when you find out Daji and Dong Joo were married before, if you

are really giving yourself and Dong Joo a chance, you should have confidence in this relationship and go for it...well sorry enough ranting...From the preview of 11 and 12, it looks like more angst and what the ex is coming back again? (NO fly fly go away) lol and it will be a turning point for our OTP. Looking forward Mon & Tue. :rolleyes:

PACH, I've watched EP10 last night in Jacinda Entertainment. They are yelling with each other but words coming out shows concerned with each other. Respect which I think is one of the "ingredients" in a relationship is still within them. Dong Joo tries to block the scheduled trip of DA JI in Hokkaido by giving her more assignments and other jobs in relation to her new part time job. In the end DA JI can't refuse DONG JOO, and she has to follow his order.

Ha,ha,ha, you're right. I guess, DA JI will feel uncomfortable if DONG JOO will turn to be a "cool man". She might began to think that something is going on with him. They are very sweet during in the early stage of their marriage as shown in flash back. DONG JOO's grandpa is a very nice man also. I think if he will see DA JI in the farm, he is one of the bridge to get them together.

Remember in the previous episode, his grandpa noticed the improvement of DONG JOO in managing their resort business. He asked DONG JOO who is helping him getting the letter of consent from the villagers and he did not say anything about DA JI. His mother who knew everything is silent about it.

Guest show2007

Present for you guys!

Omgah *falls*

DaJi's name was crafted on the bench.

DaJi: Ahjussi, can't we go back together?

I think it is Daji's sis voice: Aren't we promised to each other that no matter what happened we will come back (not sure are they referring to Home? nor other places or "the relationship"? Just like the past, we can't eat, we can't sleep? Oh my sis, what should I do? what should I do?

Ahjussi: now we are getting back together, however my love to Daji...what should I do, how can I end it like this?

Young Jin: Dong Joo

Dong Joo: DaJi wait for me, please wait for me..just a little bit, just a little bit longer.

ck1Oz: I post all the time in the threads of dramas I watch (though I've given up on a number of shows due to lack story, overly cliched plots, the works). This drama has been more than a little frustrating for me with its sluggish pace, absentmindedness, and poor character development (read my previous posts for examples), so when/if I post I tend to watch my tongue (or fingers if you will) when commenting since DBSK/TVXQ fans tend to be a little protective.

I see I see.Yes one has to be careful on soompi nowadays.I think some of the newer shippers don't read the rules.Free speech is not allowed it seems as it get thumbs down not for breaking the rules but if  one express an opinion contrary to what they want to hear.I feel like complaining to the mods.

Well...that was part of the reason I haven't watched from ep 1...I wanted to see if I liked the drama enough to start.However the lure of Changmin was too strong :):P  Well...there are some things to be said for a slower paced drama.It is not galloping along but at least thank God it is moving now.It is a bit difficult when commiting to uploading to a drama and then you don't watch it.Shh....I think the other uploaders are not here so I feel safe in saying this.However now that JD is feeling something for DJ (even though she is not my favourite actress) it is getting better for me.I always prefer when the OTP is suffering rather than the 2nd lead having a romance 1/2 hafway through the series.I thought she was excellent in Strong Heart though when they make her choose her Ideal Type there.She did kiss a lot of the hot actors in her acting career.SIGH.

Protective DBSK/TVXQ fans huh?LOL...yup seen plenty of those.However since I was fighting tooth and nail for Micky Yoochun on viki as my 'hubby' there.....easy pezy here :P I've got a whole class of teenagers in my Korean class as well and they are so into Kpop it's a terrifying experience to watch them during break time.

Present for you guys!

Omgah *falls*

Episode 11 preview translation:

DaJi meets Ahjussi at their bench and he is leaving and DaJi asks him,

DaJi: Ahjussi...couldn't you come back to me, again? (crying)

DongJoo at the bar thinking about what he overheard DE saying to DaJi

DE: You were just like this when you parted with our brother-in-law( referring to DongJoo). For two months you were lying in bed like a corpse, didn't eat or sleep and crying the whole time. (DE and DaJi are holding each other and can't hear clearly but I think she says) Unnie, what are we going to do with your heart. Or it could be unnie how are we going to make it through the night? The audio is hard to hear clearly with the crying)

YH at his place taking to Mil Hye

YH: Just because I am starting again with you doesn't mean my feelings for her is fading. ( Mil Hye is looking at the pictures of DaJi drawn by YH)

At the resort someone is falling off the ladder and DaJi pushes JY's assistant while DaJi gets crushed by the ladder.

DongJoo is running out of breath and frantically looking around and runs past Jin Young not even noticing her eventhough she calls out His name

We see DongJoo frantically running to DaJi's room and the voice over of him asking at the patient information desk in the background.

DongJoo: Where is the person that had the accident at the resort? Lee DaJi... The person is Lee DaJi!! ( here he is trying to find which room she is as fast as he can so he can get to her. Then you see DongJoo stopping infront of her room door out of breath( he must be so nervous and worried !!!)

Guest show2007

Episode 11 preview translation:

DaJi meets Ahjussi at their bench and he is leaving and DaJi asks him,

DaJi: Ahjussi...couldn't you come back to me, again? (crying)

DongJoo at the bar thinking about what he overheard DE saying to DaJi

DE: You were just like this when you parted with our brother-in-law( referring to DongJoo). For two months you were lying in bed like a corpse, didn't eat or sleep and crying the whole time. (DE and DaJi are holding each other and can't hear clearly but I think she says) Unnie, what are we going to do with your heart. Or it could be unnie how are we going to make it through the night? The audio is hard to hear clearly with the crying)

YH at his place taking to Mil Hye

YH: Just because I am starting again with you doesn't mean my feelings for her is fading. ( Mil Hye is looking at the pictures of DaJi drawn by YH)

At the resort someone is falling off the ladder and DaJi pushes JY's assistant while DaJi gets crushed by the ladder.

DongJoo is running out of breath and frantically looking around and runs past Jin Young not even noticing her eventhough she calls out His name

We see DongJoo frantically running to DaJi's room and the voice over of him asking at the patient information desk in the background.

DongJoo: Where is the person that had the accident at the resort? Lee DaJi... The person is Lee DaJi!! ( here he is trying to find which room she is as fast as he can so he can get to her. Then you see DongJoo stopping infront of her room door out of breath( he must be so nervous and worried !!!)

Thanks Alexus...your translation is making more sense...I pulled/copied mine from Baidu...I was a bit confused...

Archived