[Drama 2011] Paradise Ranch 파라다이스 목장

Guest gems

three more days to go...ranchers, do you feel like me wanting to watch the last two episodes but deep in side I feels like something will be missing after next Tuesday???

part ofmy daily life is PR' thread honestly!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello...Alexus you meanie :D  I was staring at the ahjusshi photo...oh was Da Ji there as well? I didn't notice at first.

Thanks for doing a separate photo for the YH/DJ shippers.Sigh I've just watched ep 13/14 subbed as it took a while for it to come out.The editor gets super crossed if we access the videos before she releases it.

Anyway.I watched the live stream but it's only now that the vid is better quality that I see how heartbroken the Ahjusshi is.I think it's mean they're dragging it out till the Nth episode for the OTP to arrive.Aish.You know I started watching from ep 9 onwards post DH.Should I start from ep 1?What did I miss?Was the DJ/YH romance sweet enough for me to go back and start?What are your opinions here on this forum.Thanks.

Anyway have a good night Ranchers.

Guest show2007

Alexus, thanks for all the wonderful pics. It's thursday. 3 more days...yeah! The latest commerical from my beloved Binnie and DaJi...

Hite Beer CF

On a side note: SM entertainment just made an announcement, they will remake Japanese Manga Hana Kimi...which means there is a high possibility to see ChangMin and even Yunho acting again and it aims to air this coming summer...YES!

Guest alexus

Alexus, thanks for the summary and preview.  Because I have to entertain a guest staying with us, I could watch Ep.14 only now, and then I rushed over to Soompi to read your recap.  I now understand what's happening as the subs at dramacrazy is a bit crazy, the English being so outlandish.  Must be automatic translation from the Chinese subs.  Now that Dong Joo declares his feelings to Da Ji, I hope dear Ahjussi would bow out gracefully and maybe try again with his wife or maybe start all over again with JY, who seems to have dumped him though I don't understand why her self-respect is involved.  I thought JY has been running after YH, even after his marriage??  Just let DJ and DJ rhook up again and let them share some sweet moments together for us to enjoy.  Now that they can communicate better, though Dong Joo seems to be mainly shouting at Da Ji the whole time even when he's trying his best to help her in every way, their future seems much, much brighter.  It's now up to Da Ji to rediscover her love for her ex-husband.  I'm afraid she's still waffling over the two guys as she seems to convince herself to be really in love with YH.  I think it's just a whirlwind romance with Ahgussi using his matured charms to knock her off balance.  The poor girl is also seriously in need of masculine attentions after the six arid years following her traumatic divorce.  she's been swept off her feet by YH and we can't blame her if she thinks it is love, when it's probably a very serious case of infatuation.  Dong Joo must now try his very best to win ehr over, as there's a chance YH may not give her up that easily now that the wife really left him (I hope).  I'd rather YH find a nicer woman to be his next wife, even if he loses Da Ji for good to Dong Joo.  He deserves a better woman than the wife, who seems so selfish in trying to hold on to him when she knows his heart now totally is in thrall to Da Ji.  But I can't forgive YH for going back to his wife and making Da Ji cry so piteously.  Dong Joo, please break up gently with JY as this girl seems completely clueless in reading his feelings.  His reaction to her kisses, initiated by her so many times, is so lukewarm that I would have given him up long ago.  Don Joo's father needs to be given a harsh lesson as he's so bent on acquiring a rich in-law for his son.  He must have played a major role in the marriage breakup anyway.  I'm dying to watch Ep. 15 as I want to see Da Ji's reaction to Dong Joo's declaration of his real feelings.  I hope the smart but sometimes dense girl wouldn't make a mess of this scene!

I loved reading your last two posts. Very true and I couldn't have said it better myself.

As for the recaps you have to remember my korean isn't the best either but if you say it is better than the computer generated subs I am happy to hear that. Nice to know we are not being taken over by machines.LOL. I do want all the best for YH and JY as well. If the situations were different I am sure they would make fine couples with Daji and DongJoo but after episode 14 it is loud and clear that DongJoo is not over DaJi. It's clear that he will not let her go anyways!! Yuppie!! I am dying to see her response as well!!!! Seriously if she screws this up, I don't know if I can stop myself from posting some nasty remarks in my recap. I will try to keep the opinions to myself the best I can but I am only human too. Not a computer generated program.lol. Hope you are enjoying your time with your guests. See you soon.

Hello...Alexus you meanie :D  I was staring at the ahjusshi photo...oh was Da Ji there as well? I didn't notice at first.

Thanks for doing a separate photo for the YH/DJ shippers.Sigh I've just watched ep 13/14 subbed as it took a while for it to come out.The editor gets super crossed if we access the videos before she releases it.

Anyway.I watched the live stream but it's only now that the vid is better quality that I see how heartbroken the Ahjusshi is.I think it's mean they're dragging it out till the Nth episode for the OTP to arrive.Aish.You know I started watching from ep 9 onwards post DH.Should I start from ep 1?What did I miss?Was the DJ/YH romance sweet enough for me to go back and start?What are your opinions here on this forum.Thanks.

Anyway have a good night Ranchers.

Oh my. I think if you are a YH+Daji Shipper without seeing those eps, you will have a harder time accepting their break-up if you go back and see those eps. Seriously we were all falling for Ahjussi and I barely made it out of there alive. I thought the drama was more about YH+Daji more than Dongjoo and Daji based on the earlier episodes. It will be up to you. Do you want your heart ripped in two and suffer or would you rather just be the way it is now and finish the drama?? Rainyrainy couldn't handle Ahjussi getting hurt due to the fact she watched the earlier eps. Whatever you decide let us know. Just remember that YH and DaJi were a great couple.... just poor timing of it all and too much extra baggage...

show2007: thanks for the CF!!!! She looks so pretty and as for HB well he is just perfect so no need to talk about that. That is great they will do the remake. I don't know a lot about Yunho but I wouldn't mind seeing Changmin again more in a serious role. We shall see!!!

YukariiChangmin: Thanks you thank you!!!! The thread would not be the same without your screencaps of our Dreamboy!!! Such a cutie pie!!

wtvr123: Thanks for liking the pics. When I saw that look DaJi gave to DongJOo I cringed in my seat. So mean. Eeesh! But, I am sure we will get sweet loving looks from her soon..

Guest knweaye

So while we are also on a moving tread I'd really love to get to know a little more about our ranchers here!

let's play a mini game?

1. what has attracted you to paradise ranch

2. If you were in dajis shoes who would you choose and why?

3. in your own shoes who would you prefer to be with and why?

And I guess where is everyone from?

Name? Age group? Other threads I can find you in?

Other fav dramas?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.  The story line seems intriguing when I read the synopsis, and after Ep. 1, I fell in love with Da Ji who seems to be so oblivious of what happened six years ago when she met Dong Joo with her smile and her bubbly personality won her over.  But the greatest attraction for me is, of course, the charming killer smile of Ahgusshi!  YH is my ideal man -- so polished and gentle (so smarmy, may be, to Dong Joo's admirers, I admit), and so matured compared to the handsome Dong Joo who's always shouting at Da Ji and is being mean to her in the first episodes, though he really cares for her shown through his various attempts to help her.

2.  If I were in Da JI's shoes, I guess I would choose Dong Joo, as he's my first love who has been crazily in love with me and following after me for such long years.  And I also would not forget that he was once my husband (though the marriage is not consummated for some crazy reason), and I know he loved me so madly at one time.  If I were not so dense, I would have realized Dong Joo is covering his real feelings for me by being mean to me the whole time he's been helping me to regain my ranch, and even with Forest.  I would have perceived that he's shouting at me all the time so that I would not discover that he's so in love with me, even after six long years when we haven't a glimpse of each other.  I know that we both are now more mature than six years ago, and we have learned the reason how to compromise and how to meet each other halfway, rather than demanding that MY needs come first.  I'm totally convinced we can make another go of our marriage successfully if we two are still in love and sure of each other's feelings, and if we agree beforehand that neither his dad or mom or my father will be allowed to interfere in our marriage again.  I would have chosen Dong Joo all over again as I believe true love comes to a person only once in a lifetime, and we two are lucky enough to realize we've been given a second chance to work out our love life.

3.  If I were in my own shoes, of course I would have chosen YH a hundred thousand times!  He's mature and polished and understanding and kind, and he knows how to treat a woman right.  And the best thing of all is he loves me so much that even though he tried to bear responsibility to make an effort to make his marriage work again, his grief at losing me has become so apparent that his wife, who is rather selfish in trying to hold on to him in spite of the failed union, has long last admitted herself that it's futile to hold on to a person whose heart belongs to another.   YH is mature enough to guide me in life's tortuous ways and he is intelligent enough to realize that it takes two to make any marriage work.  Because I believe his love for me and mine for him is deep enough to overcome so many obstacles in the future, I would have happily chosen  Ahgusshi to spend the rest of my life with.

Name: Khin Nwe Aye

Other threads:  I did actively participate in Secret Garden thread

Fav drama:  Can't decide on the most favourite, but Secret Garden and SKKS  and Daemul are among the top dramas I've enjoyed tremendously.  Oh, also Autumn Showers, but I'm really not sure how the drama ends as I watched it back home in Burma where the Burmese subtitles aren't that reliable, and so I'm still at sea whether the lead pair have a chance to reconcile or not, and that bugs me no end.

Guest bibidep

Oh no Alexus, Dong Joo finally dating Jin Young, look at all the pictures that you posted here, Da Ji not with or near Dong Joo. What's going on for the next 2 episodes??? Da Ji may be turns Dong Joo down after he confess at the end of episode 14. I'm a little scare for the DJ's couple, Da Ji may end up with Ahjussi, only 2 episodes left. Why do they still on the date like that??? Do you or anyone have the written preview for 15 and 16 episodes yet???

I can't wait for next Monday.....

Guest alexus

Oh no Alexus, Dong Joo finally dating Jin Young, look at all the pictures that you posted here, Da Ji not with or near Dong Joo. What going on for the next 2 episodes, Da Ji may be turns Dong Joo down after he confess at the end of episode 14. I'm a little scare for the DJ's couple, Da Ji may end up with Ahjussi, only 2 episodes left. Why

do they still on the date like that???

No worries. I think these were behind the scene pics from episode 1. JinYoung's outfit is the same when they were walking on the beach. It is wierd how SBS releases their photo updates. Still waiting for episode 15 and 16 written spoilers. Usually they have it updated by now and not sure how much longer I could stay up for it. ( sleepy) maybe I need a couple of expresso shots???

Guest bibidep

No worries. I think these were behind the scene pics from episode 1. JinYoung's outfit is the same when they were walking on the beach. It is wierd how SBS releases their photo updates. Still waiting for episode 15 and 16 written spoilers. Usually they have it updated by now and not sure how much longer I could stay up for it. ( sleepy) maybe I need a couple of expresso shots???

No no no Alexus, if you feel sleepy go to bed, don't let your hubbie wait for you every night hahaha, you will get trouble and next Monday and Tuesday nobody do the recaps for the final 2 episodes for us. I may go to bed very soon too, because of this drama I stay late all the time, now I kind like burn out, my skin turn ruff and get more wrinkle hahaha.

alexus..please tell me that DJ and JY photos were the set in AUS we have seen them before!!!! sweatingbullets.gif there are not DJ&JY's dating..no..no theses are hullucinations.. crazy.gif

by my side I still go for DJ&DJ sweet kiss scenes at the beach..

or DJ&DJ are on honeymoon plus they are in AUS to choose a horse for Paulist..they met JY who is working in a project over there!! hey hey I am go crazy now my friend

Guest bibidep

alexus..please tell me that DJ and JY photos were the set in AUS we have seen them before!!!! sweatingbullets.gif there are not DJ&JY's dating..no..no theses are hullucinations.. crazy.gif

by my side I still go for DJ&DJ sweet kiss scenes at the beach..

or DJ&DJ are on honeymoon plus they are in AUS to choose a horse for Paulist..they met JY who is working in a project over there!! hey hey I am go crazy now my friend

Hello my friend, I'm go crazy too, how come I never see those pictures in Episode 1???

If those pictures are BTS, look like Chang Min was so close with Jin Young, I for got what her

real name is, then with Lee Yeon Hee.

Guest alexus

MORE PICS FROM THE OFFICIAL SBS SITE

YH AND DAJI

6049f399.jpg0c8afdc1.jpgb8769f24.jpg603abc48.jpg2aba7711.jpgf206de34.jpg76227e6a.jpg

Addendum: somehow when all the pics were posted together I couldn't view the photos on my mobile device. Wondering if there is a limit of pics per post. I thought you could post 50 pics per post. Anyways sorry if I had to do a double post back to back but thought if is better than not being able to view the pics.

Guest alexus

Episode 15 Written Spoiler

The race day is busy with people brushing against one another. DaJi is crazy busy serving beer as Jin Young approaches her looking as there are a lot on her mind. Startled DaJi greets how are you but Jin Young replies she is not fine because DongJoo likes DaJi. She asks how does it feel to have both men on a scale on each of her hand and measuring them against one another. DaJi replies she has never played around with peoples feelings....on the other hand YH comes by her place to hand her the DVD of Forest telling her he thought it would be useful for psycho therapy. He wants to show it to her now if she has the time. Then DongJoo who was inside the house jumps outside..,,

Guest show2007

Hello my friend, I'm go crazy too, how come I never see those pictures in Episode 1???

If those pictures are BTS, look like Chang Min was so close with Jin Young, I for got what her

real name is, then with Lee Yeon Hee.

No worry girls. Those are the pics from episode 1. SBS is not very organized, they just dump the pics out randomly. I am not sure why SBS doing this...maybe this is their last drama for the 9:00pm slot...they just don't care anymore or they try to use it as a strategy to attrack more viewers. Count down time, two more days...

Edit...my thoughts are with those in Japan. Did anyone know is DBSK promoting in Japan right now? hope they are not.

Guest alexus

No worry girls. Those are the pics from episode 1. SBS is not very organized, they just dump the pics out randomly. I am not sure why SBS doing this...maybe this is their last drama for the 9:00pm slot...they just don't care anymore or they try to use it as a strategy to attrack more viewers. Count down time, two more days...

Edit...my thoughts are with those in Japan. Did anyone know is DBSK promoting in Japan right now? hope they are not.

My prayers are with those affected by the tsunami and for those that have family in Japan.

DBSK in Japan? Hope everyone is safe.

I agree with you. They are not really up to date with the pics and no real reason why they release them in this order. Still no written preview for episode 16 so I guess it will come when they feel like updating their site. I guess our couple won't be getting together until episode 16 by the looks of it.

Guest lanziepanzie

@show2007 thankfully no they are not in japan at the moment, they are rehearsing their comeback in Korea ^^

but our @Yukariichangmin I'm sure she is from japan!! Hope you are ok and safe girl! And also your family! God bless!!!! Stay strong!!

I'm so devastated and my heart goes out to everyone there! And in Hawaii and Indonesia too! Mother nature hates us!!

Ahhhhh excited for Mondays ep! And then finale on Tuesday!

I really do hope those pics are back from Australia! But I would assume so because those girls posing with changmin look Australian!

well I actually can't tell because it's a pretty multiple cultural place but JY is wearing the same clothes right? Hehehe

But then again their are unseen pics of ahjusshi and daji? And in the background is that hdj and jy? Sorry can barely see I'm on my phone!

Oh boyyy is daji gonna pick ahjusshi?? Or are we really going to see them hook up at the very last minute of the last episode?

Nooooooooooooo

Edit: actually nevermind false alarm!! Oops the SBS pics from this page and the previous are all from Australia! I saw the number plate on the car hahahaha

Dammit SBS crew why are they going backwards in pics! Got me so nervous!

But I won't complain seeing as I love me some eye candy!

Guest alexus

Found some screencaps and some old pics at the SBS site. Bored at waiting for spoiler for 16. Seriously do they have to make us wait so long for them?? Usually they are out by now fury.gif

These pics were so funny, Crazy how he just popped out of the bag. Next time he should just pop out of a cake and surprise DaJi. As for what kind out outfit he may don or doff :rolleyes: we shall just keep that to our imagination. HEHEHEH. :phew:

ad95ca24.jpg

These next photos are of YH Fans out there!!! You know who you are!!! Yes, it's okay to admit that you have a crush on this guy. We all do. Totally the marrying type IMO!

36455c92.jpg

001f7f49.jpg

8371d6e5.jpg

credits as tagged, source SBS.co.kr.

They better wrap up all the issues by episode 15. DongJoo must break it off with JinYoung, Daji must crush any glimpse of hope YH might feel for her and DongJoo should keep on moving strong towards DaJi. Snap out of it sleepy head. Your heart already knows that you love DongJoo, It recognizes him right away as your one and only. Just get your mind to accept it ASAP. Okay that was just my rant for the day. Hehehe. I guess everyone is out partying it up?? Hope to see everyone back here on Monday, Tuesday and we can have a farewell party after!!

Archived