[Drama 2010] Smile Mom 웃어요 엄마

princess

Guest cococrust

ep 49 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zul9qf

ep 50 finale c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/k9ms6s

Enjoy !!! Hopefully I'd get to watch this drama soon.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucky_moon

it was a long marathon with the drama, finally it comes to end. the beginning was good and then its get draggy and ten picked up, its nice to see that it was a good ending for most of the characters & others who did bad deed got their punishment.

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Smile, Mom Episode 49, 50 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

dsbanner.jpg

Smile, Mom 1-50 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/33-smile-mom-2010/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest bryan

At the ending when they showed SY family together with YW; what was said when SY stood up, then Yoora also saying something.

Yoora said that there is a present in SY's tummy......her baby brother is in SY's tummy.

YW so happy he gives SY a kiss.

After following for 25 weeks, a bit sad that it is over :(

At least the ending was happy and all outstanding issues resolved.

Yoora said that there is a present in SY's tummy......her baby brother is in SY's tummy.

YW so happy he gives SY a kiss.

After following for 25 weeks, a bit sad that it is over :(

At least the ending was happy and all outstanding issues resolved.

thanx bryan for the info. I guess all's well ends well. Very good drama, but wish it could have continued on with

SY & YW, Dallae & hubby 3-5 years with their own families - that would have been picture perfect.

Guest shui57

Did the mother die or not?

DL's mum passed away peacefully in her seat while watching her movie premiere. 

What can I say about this drama ?

The theme is quite interesting . Unfortunately, the script is weak and uneven.

The PD and scriptwriter were not able to ride and build on the story when it reached a ratings high of 18.

It was like an anti-climax that never quite recovered.

Anyway, I still enjoyed some parts of the drama ,especially the SY and YW plot. 

I also love the OST.

DL's mum passed away peacefully in her seat while watching her movie premiere. 

What can I say about this drama ?

The theme is quite interesting . Unfortunately, the script is weak and uneven.

The PD and scriptwriter were not able to ride and build on the story when it reached a ratings high of 18.

It was like an anti-climax that never quite recovered.

Anyway, I still enjoyed some parts of the drama ,especially the SY and YW plot. 

I also love the OST.

Thank you Shui57. I agree with your assessment of this drama. Although I did not watch this with subtitles and very little translation I still enjoy this. I just could not buy into the December/May relationship and Mori was just to slimy. BTW did he drown?

Once more Thanks for the reply.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sinyanmei92

Anybody know where I can download the complete ost? Thanks

http://sinyanmei92.blogspot.com/2011/03/pics-smile-mom-ost-tracklist.html

<+

So happy that the OST CD was released on my birthday hehe

• 2 months later...
Guest limits

Does nyone know if Yoon Jeong Hee has ny upcoming drama? I just love her acting and the characters she plays! Goodluck, YJH :D

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

So, I finally got to watch this drama with eng subs. I watched for Yoon Jeong Hee, because I absolutely adore Family Honor. However, this drama was uneven and unbalanced. It was draggy and slow, and I am not sure what the point or focus was. I love family dramas, but sometimes these dramas send the wrong message, that you can attempt murder, blackmail and all manner of crimes, but in the end all will be forgiven.

• 1 month later...
Guest marinalee

class="subject" style="margin: 0px 0px 8px; padding: 0px; font-size: 21px; line-height: 1.2; border: 0px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Where can I download this drama?

Archived