♔ »Dalmatian« (달마시안) Official Thread ♔

Guest Monkey.Punch

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheArchangel

What bothers me is that the songs in their album are really good but they rank so low in the charts. I guess Koreans still dislike everything that has to do with MC Mong.

^ I think it's also because they didn't have enough exposure and as well as their long hiatus that maybe people slowly forgot about the group :(.

Anyway, I found Simon's profile on wiki lol

Name: Simon

Korean name: 박준호 (Park Jun Ho)

DOB: May 29, 1986

Position: Vocalist, Rapper

Guest asyahoo

^ I think it's also because they didn't have enough exposure and as well as their long hiatus that maybe people slowly forgot about the group :(.

Anyway, I found Simon's profile on wiki lol

Name: Simon

Korean name: 박준호 (Park Jun Ho)

DOB: May 29, 1986

Position: Vocalist, Rapper

Do you know the group's site? The one in wiki says that its this,

http://mf-dalmatian.com/

But this hasn't been updated for this promotion.

Guest TheArchangel

I think they should use twitter and stuff to get closer to fans. A reality show is good too but twitter is easier.

I think they should use twitter and stuff to get closer to fans. A reality show is good too but twitter is easier.

I think they used when they first started until about around their promotions last year and then they all stopped for a while but then they came back. Not sure if they still respond to fans though. (I'm pretty sure it was Dalmatian but it could be another boy group I'm getting confused with haha)

Guest TheArchangel

[CAFE POST 12.05.16 ; 3.40 KST ] Janggeun's cafe post

Hello, This is Janggeun from Double Sidekick.

Firstly,I would like to thank you Dalmates for waiting for a year and 3 months.

Today,I would like to ask you, not as a producer, but as a family member.

We produced songs for a sole reason and that reason was to become a popular producing team, all for Dalmatian.

In one year, we've somewhat risen to become a producer and now I feel that we can help Dalmatian.

Although we lack in many areas, our team will still do it all.

In this album, I poured my heart and soul into producing Dalmatian's song.

When many companies asked for "E.R" , I didn't see anything as it was Dalmatian's song and only for Dalmatian.

The gazes of these guys changed within a year,

They have shed more tears than any other artists,

and just yesterday, Jeesu , Daniel and Simon cried while watching the MV.

As I saw them and thought they were about to suffocate anytime soon,I wanted to sell my soul.

I’ve been getting a lot of congratulatory phone calls of how Baek Jiyoung’s song “Voice” is a hit

Of course it’s good but honestly, I want to receive congratulatory phone calls about Dalmatian first..

I don’t need hundreds of hit songs for Dalmatian.

I will cause a commotion streaming alone, buying the album and I’m thinking about causing even more chaos in order for these talented guys to be known.

Help them out

let’s all shout with enthusiasm for us to do well

Write a bunch of reviews on Melon, let’s give them strength..

Where are you all hiding?

Listen to E.R a little more. This is the song that our team really loves.

On the support sidebar, 83rd place is where Dalmatian is right now.

I’m planning on living like an insane person until the day Dalmatian is 1st on that support sidebar.

Thank you.

Guest TheArchangel

Dalmatian’s Simon to have joint performance with Baek Ji Young on ‘Inkigayo’

20120519_simon_baek.jpg

On the May 20th broadcast of SBS‘s ‘Inkigayo‘, Dalmatian member, Simon will be performing along with Baek Ji Young to her new track, “Good Boy“.

According to reports, Baek Ji Young personally requested Simon’s presence. “Due to his busy schedule, B2ST‘s Junhyung can’t perform on the stage with me all the time. We had a problem, but after I saw Simon’s amazing rap skills, I asked someone who was acquainted with him to invite him“, the singer said.

According to Baek Ji Young’s agency, “There were a lot of proposals coming in due to the significant impact the rap part has on the song. Despite the intense competition, Simon was picked to sing the part. The two are currently practicing hard to show a perfect performance. You can anticipate them.”

Simon who has a Korean father and Japanese mother, is fluent in Korean, Japanese, and English. He is also talented in various areas like dancing and singing.

Source + Photos: My Daily via Naver via

allkpop

Guest TheArchangel

I like Simon's singing voice.

This is just my opinion. I think they should leave all the rapping to Inati and make Simon sing.

Archived