-

pervert

If you're going straight to bed then that is very odd!

However if it's for other reasons (being with a partner in bed) then maybe not ?

I've never done that myself though

Perfume is expensive for me so I like to save mine for special occasions

Guest leannaalove

I don't own any perfumes , just strong scented lotions and body mists. But I apply them right before bed too cuz I like it when my bedsheets smell good in the morning. :3 So maybe that's why they do it.

Guest dancingbymyself

I do this alot. There are alot of reasons.

1. Cologne lasts a freakishly long time on my body, so if I spray it at night, it will still smell good the next day, but it will have mixed enough with own natural scent, that it doesn't smell like cologne, it just smells like I smell really good. So if I forget to refresh in the morning, i'll still smell good (to people who get really up close and personal) (I shower at night btw)

2. Cologne/perfume will eventually go bad, so I feel like I have to use the whole bottle before that happens, and you use so little every time you apply

3. I just like the smell of all the colognes I own, so it's nice to smell while I am going to sleep.

I don't spray myself, but I spary my bed. Well, more like a mist.

There's just something really nice about relaxing in a bed that smells lightly of fresh lavender.

Guest MzLuuli

Sometimes I spray on perfume before I go to sleep. Some scents help me relax and fall asleep. Plus, I just like to smell good.

Guest Samii_18

Aren't Asian supposed to be tight? aha xD. 

For me wasting perfume is out of the question, even if I was getting in bed with someone ;D

I spray this lavender mist on my covers everyday and they spell so gorgeous =P I tried one in vanilla and ended up choking, horrible experience x)

Guest abviolinplayer

I don't spray myself, but I spary my bed. Well, more like a mist.

There's just something really nice about relaxing in a bed that smells lightly of fresh lavender.

ooh I love lavender...I have this linen spray that smells so nice on my sheets.

to OP: that is quite weird...never heard of anyone doing that. maybe the scent helps them sleep?

Archived