[TR] copy&paste

zhangyixings

Guest may__chick

OMG. lynnnnnnn!!!! HI :D remember meee? it's okay if you don't :3 I might wanna request later, alright?! but anyways, remember me from the 411?! hehe, i kinda ditched on it.. >.<

BUT HI :D oh & happy belated birthday? Hehe.

I TOPPED SECOND PAGE :D

Heh, EDITTTTT. i saw that you had completed all your requests O: i think. so now i'm taking this to my advantage and i'm going to.. requesssttttt. because i really need a poster for my fanfic..

title: Notes Of Suicide

author: may__chick

subtitle: "But you can't get away from yourself. You can't decide not to see yourself anymore. You can't decide to turn off the noise in your head."

mood: peaceful, light colors please! it's actually like sad and stuff but i hate dark colors~~

pics: i have no pictures of celebrities.. because i have no clue who's going to be the main character O: so i'm using a stock picture of a girl..

stock pics: X O X O

(:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MAKNAE LOVE FTWWW! (: Ara looks so cute! XD SMTOWN LOVE FTWW <333  (I still hate SM though)

8949db8af0f8073b9e2fb4d8.jpg

why do i have to live so far ? im missing out on the biggest event everrr! >< " and no gif this time...cause i couldn't find a gif of this dang moment T_T best moment EVER! 

miss_vicky: hehe thank you ^__^ and glad you like the icons (: 

cafebuon: ahh. minh tuyet is my favorite Viet singer <333 So is cat tien xD and i'm glad you like the poster (; 

may_chick: MANDYYY! Of course I remember you xD haha don't worry, i ditched too. It got boring D: lol. and thank you ^__^ anywho, i finished your poster before my laptop crashes for the third time today T_T 

may_chick.png

its.. bad T_T anywho, hope you like it (: and good job on topping second page (: haha

steph: lol its okay xD haha. and ewww.. that poster was EWWWW! LOL maybe....well i'm sharing with herr but I like her with changmin more. XD  lolololol and good job on being firstt! :DD 

Guest stephie<3

holy shiatttt ! that is a poster only a pro could makeee ! lololol. no girl, whatchu talking about ? it was goodddd ! dont you deny it. haha oh. im guessing she hogs him more ? keke' thanksss and i am FIRSTTTTT once again, woot !

Guest may__chick

Pffft. It's not bad! It's WONDERFUL. I love how you put the writing on the paper (:

THANKS :D ! Anyways, yeah it got boring for me too -__-" school's almost here anyways.. *SIGH* I don't wanna go to school D: I have to go to school like in thirty minutes anyways too. It's some eighth grade thing.. HAHA.

steph: lmfao xD you call that pro? ew. that's a nastyy poster xD and I'm not denying anything. that poster seriously sucked! LOL. um...yeah sureee ~ xD lol congrats on being first...again xD  

miss_vicky: lol thanks. but i still think its bad. blech. my ps skills have gone rusty. thank god i'm taking a graphic arts class in high school. I can finally improve! XD and I think every SMTOWN lover wants to go XD but its just waaay to far T_T its like....12 hours from where i live T_T and lol yup it it ^__^

may_chick: LOL. I still think its bad. blech.. and thats the only thing I like about the poster XD oh gosh. I know. I have school in two weeks....HIGH SCHOOL D: and lol i don't think anyone wants to go back to school. I feel so bad for the kids in california, they had to start school like...2-3 weeks ago xP and LOL. you have fun then! XD 

noteee: hello everyone! schools starting soon....BOOOOOOO xP anywho, so I will still take request , but your requests might be late and may look crapppy since i won't be on ps or my computer that much T_T anywho, just keep requesting. and hopefully my laptop will survive....cause its been crashing every two hours T_T 

aww you think so? well, i hope the art class helps you out and gives you inspiration. C:

and i know what you mean, i think i'm like under than 10 hours away... depends on the drive i think.

also, if your laptop keeps crashing like that, you may need to go get it fixed... it's either the fan is not blowing right, are you have a virus... ^^''

anyways, i would like to make a request. C: hehe.

pics: o1 o2 o3 o4 o5 o6 o7 o8 o9 1o

text: chocolate or textless

take your time if you need to and thank you in advance.

i hope school goes well for you and your laptop fights on!

take care and have a good day. C:

Guest may__chick

IT'S GOOOOOOD. you must have confidence in yourself ^.^

I start school in two weeks too. YOU KNOW WHAT SUCKS?!?! Because of the eighth grader get together thing, we have to wear this crappy pink t-shirt with horrible green writing on the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. DESPICABLE, RIGHT?! I mean I had this cute outfit planned out but.. I can't wear it ):

First day of school = RUINED.

I totally forgot I had to wear it because I remember noticing the eighth graders wearing it when I was in sixth grade. I SHOULD'VE NEVER JOINED. But yes, I don't really wanna go to school either..

LOLOLOLOL I LOVE THIS MACRO! ahh.. old smtown days ~ <3 

tumblr_l5d3xprn6B1qa4uc1o1_1280.jpg

SMTOWN isn't really SMTOWN without JaeChunSu & Han Geng T_T sighhh 

vicky: haha yeah ~ i hope it will too ^__^ and im getting my laptop fixed...sometime soon ~ or i might just send it in to acer and ask them to fix it or i can get a new one since i still warranty on my laptop till like...october. anywho, here are your icons! 

vickyicon5-1.pngvickyicon4-1.pngvickyicon3-1.pngvickyicon2-1.pngvickyicon1-1.png

may__chick: oh are you a web leader? I was a web leader tooo ! XD hahah . and i know. i had to wear this hella ugly grey shirt that said "WHERE EVERYBODY BELONGS" and i was like. shietttt fml cause it looked ugly . T_T but i ruined the shirt with bleach so i never have to wear it again! XD haha. but oh god. i hated the sixth graders i had aka my webbies T_T they were so annoying/stuck up and UGH. actually, i hated most of the sixth graders because they acted stuck up and they tried to start drama with the older kids, thinking its cool. pissed me off soooo much D< lol long ranttt there XD 

Guest may__chick

YES! It's WEB! Wow.. Other schools have it too?! Weeeird. Well at least the pink shirt's better than a grey one.. LOL. Ah, I actually had a fun WEB Orientation day with my webbies! My webbies were nice.. And fun.. Except for a few of them who muttered mean stuff >:( . Besides the actual webbies, my two days of training AND web orientation day ended up badly :/ due to stupid personal stuff.

Guest churnip!

Wowwwww! I love cafebun's poster!! The angle and everything's real cool (: Actually, all of the posters have really good angles o: I think I'm going to order a c/c :ph34r: Except I can't decide on a working title... ): Good work though!

Oh, and I'm Sarah! Nice to meet you Lynn :D Glad to hear you don't bite! (:

EDIT--

I HOPE THIS IS OKAY. IF THE PICTURES SUCK I CAN GO FIND MORE :sweatingbullets:

REQUESTING A C/C

title: Non-Stop "Running Car"

author: Sarah

subtitle: We were nowhere before... but now, now we're finally now-here.

mood: feel free to experiment :)

pics:

The Great Snapper: pic 1*, pic 2 OR pic 3*, pic 4*,pic 5*

Chicken Mo: pic 1, pic 2,pic 3*, pic 4 added more pics!

stock pics: opt 1, opt 2, opt 3

--Sarah

so i went to narnia yesterday...apparently...

tumblr_l73vo4hGs21qcyceuo1_400.jpg

my friend was being a goofball (or she might have been high

on chocolate. she had a large chocolate milkshake when we

got there) and kept saying, " we should go to narniaaa!" and my 

other friend and i were like... "-___-" wowwwwww" haha but

i had a funnnn time with my friends . and vampires suck is a must see btw! 

HILARIOUS ! hahah

replies: 

vicky: thank you ^__^ and i'm glad you like your icons (: and yeah. it feels incomplete T_T 

mandy: haha yeah they have it everywhere xD and LOL. i hate pink so yeah. not gonna say. 

this year shirts are...lime green and purple O_O its really...gross looking. lol. oh my god. my 

webbies were CRAZY. one was like...humping the floor when my partner and i were giving out 

directions. and one was being all stuck up and like.. yeah yeah whatever. and we had

a goth girl in our group o_o" and that suckss. i hated the training sooo much. it was soo

boring and stupid and retarded and yeahhh. i hated it.. nufffffsaid..... 

sarah: haha thanks ^__^ and nice to meet you sarah ^__^ i finished your cc: 

sarahcc.png

hope you like it? ive never tried making something like this and i hope its okay 

that i put a little toy car on the cc. thought it looked cute XD 

Guest churnip!

eeeee!! that was FAST!! ohmygoodness, i can't get my eyes off the background!!!!!!! how do you do that???? no, don't tell me, i want it to be magical foreverrr. awww, the toy car is adorable :) in the fic the "running car" was actually a train... BUUUT, your literal approach to it made me think a little!!! plus, there's a car in the fic anyways so who cares (; thank you so much! it's so perfect and the font is wjeoifnwoief adorable heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. inspiring in itself.

i have a question! even though the credits are in the poster itself, should i still refer to the credits??

thanks again!

--sarah

whoa the poster is made awesome.

love the touch of the red car in there. pretty cool.

anyways, yeah it is incomplete... this morning my sister and i were watching the pv for JYJ's Itsudatte... something.

it was hurting me and very very incomplete....

but anyways, where is the picture from of them not going to "narnia"?

Guest may__chick

My gosh! I like that poster (; The toy car & the flowers really go with it :D lol.. Anyways, I actually... Liked web! I got to see all my friends and blah blah blah even though it ended horribly because of some personal issues but OH WELL (: it was still fun. Yesterday I was supposed to be helping sixth graders at the Open House.. But I ended up hanging out with my friends around the school instead LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

LYNN'S ALIVE! DON'T WORRY....or is she? 

tumblr_l4egevcIaJ1qbsf7jo1_250.gif

okay sorry! i havent replied in forever! ive been so busy with school and dance team. 

the first day of high school is soooo hectic D: ugh. but anywho, im performing tomorrow! 

wish me luck! im so scared! i havent performed in like years. this is like...pretty much a 

comeback for me? xD haha. anywho, keep requesting! i'll try to get to your request! 

sarah: haha. i'm glad you like it (: and i dont really care. haha 

vicky: haha thanks! and yeah. i know right? i almost bawled my eyes out when i watched that video

-_-" i mean...sad song....empty stage..equals a crying lynn. lol. and im not exactly sure. i know its variety show. i'll look into it (: 

mandy: haha thanks! lol. i hated web. i thought it would be fun. but when i got there, i got hella bored. I WANTED TO GO HOME! D: LOL. and LOL. bad mandy! XD i would've gotten in big trouble if I did that ><" but whatever. im in high school. ugh. i hate high school already

-_-" its so boringgg. i thought it'd be more fun but noo! its boring! ugh!

Guest stephie<3

OMO ! i havent been a good stalker T_T my bad lolol. yes you are PRO ! so dont even deny it. oh yeah. i am first again keke` and gorgeous posters girll ! dude. dance team performance tomorrow ? already ? GOOD LUCK with that. i gotta tryout for the tennis team with my friend. so i gotta practice (:

Guest may__chick

well.. the teachers weren't even paying attention! i liked the first day of school. im scared to go to high school though cuz everyone's so tall and i'm so short T__T

Archived