Gunbound

cabe474

Guest TrainDriver

i love it when u can sometimes fluke a shot. managed to pull of a very hard shot for a win for the team by luck :) some players are sus though, this guy i once played could never miss me even though he was a low lvl, i teleported all over the place and he always had a direct hit.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SpicyTOFU

Oh dam did i suck at that game haha.

Actually i was pretty okay. I was either that laser one, or the one that was really hard to use.. urr the wood one, i think it was called boomer or soemthing.

But i quit straight after i hit my close friend at the time that was on my team DIRECTLY, my shot was cruicial to who was going to win or not. it was very emabarrasing.

Hahaaha, don't quit because of that. D= (Although it might be better to quit since this game is such a waste of time...)

I got kicked off the server once because I self-destructed too much. (Kept on hitting/killing myself or a teammate by accident...for about two or three games... :sweatingbullets: )

Guest SlashMySoul

Ahahah gunbound! cool game 8)

i always either get really into the game or get tired of the game. fun to play when bored ^^

hehe i'm just a metal axe ;P

Guest christina.

Wow, Gunbound. I used to play alot when I first started in my 6th grade summer...

And now I'm in 10th, but I never get on. xDD

But maybe you seen me? :3

USER: azngyrl (totally original.. no "x" needed. HAHAH xDD *inside thing*)

RANK: Silver double-sided axe (used to be axe+ but I stopped for like 2 years... and then I RECENTLY started but then just stopped again.. I only get on when my friends ask xD)

I've had Magician Hat, Pharaoh suit, Pet-01, and Golden Mace since.. forever. xD

And I love mage. <33

I hate the new gunbound. T_T It's so ugly. I miss the original<3

Ciao!

-Christina

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kpxmikey89

kpxmikey89 (with the funny fish armor) (or sometimes with the full bunge suit)

silver battle axe

kal owns

i did like 1049 damage once

i dualed shot 2 on that sun force and bam bam

post up max damages, this guy told me he did like 1600 but i dont belive him haa

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

ohmygod.

i haven't played this in forever!(around 2003 or 2004?) i used to play this everyfreakingday~

i will start again when i get my new computer!

XD

• 2 months later...
Guest yunax21

i think i'm going to start playing this again.. i just made a new account & i'm downloading the game. i was at a friend's house and i played at his house & wow.. i got addicted to it lol! today was the first time i played in like 2 years.. o_O;; i think i'm gonna start again just for the heck of it :)

to all those who still play as well... let me know if you want to play with me!! (i'm not that good so go easy on me.. ^^;;)

Guest lollypops

yeah i used to play this every freaking day too a few years back.. haha. then they got the new version and our gb friend circle thing all decided to quit..

Guest Charmmy Kitty

I used to play GB in my 7th grade summer and 8th grade.

I had 2 ID , one is silver double sided and one is violet hole . $.$

it's very interested in my first :x . I played all day @_@ . and now I never play again. hic :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lekientrung

I used to play GB in my 7th grade summer and 8th grade.

I had 2 ID , one is silver double sided and one is violet hole . $.$

it's very interested in my first :x . I played all day @_@ . and now I never play again. hic :(

rakion plz :rolleyes: it play with your gunbound ID

who can teach me rakion, i'm lv 26(k9) 29(Bs) 15(MG) hhohooho !

• 1 month later...
Guest AntKun

kpxmikey89 (with the funny fish armor) (or sometimes with the full bunge suit)

silver battle axe

kal owns

i did like 1049 damage once

i dualed shot 2 on that sun force and bam bam

post up max damages, this guy told me he did like 1600 but i dont belive him haa

1049?

It's not too hard to hit just over 1400, as long as you have Thor, direct shot and dual on shot 2.

Guest intoxicate.

i don't play either anymore haha

but i played gb rev last like in jan.

got better when they debugged the buddy list haha

Archived