Gunbound

cabe474

Guest babojjang

SeckyTurtle

Sapphire Hole

I use turtle hence my name :). This game is still addictive if you aren't that sucky with it and know some decent people on GB.

A good forum to look through is www.gbgl-hq.com/smf

I know one of the GM's lol :D.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I've been playing alot lately, so if anyone wants to play with me, I'll add you or you can add me, which ever. :)

cabe474

Sate power!

Kal is such a useless bot.

lol and yet there are a few people that are actually pretty good with them

Guest dericcc

ooo add me I still play once in a while x] >> duoepyon369

They keep changing my rank from silver battle axe to silver battle axe blue dot bak and forth x[ >:[

ooo n kal is so strong now tat its crazy...I just used it today...I had thor on and i used dual shot 2 i did over 1500+ damage O_O n its more easy to use now but still kinda hard >< they also made the direct hit thing a lot easier ><

I don't like it anymore. Too many racists and guys going "man, white guys make the best games ever, like this" and then a bunch of other guys going "no you i can't read, koreans made this game" and then they keep arguing back and forth calling each other names and all.

Very unappealing. Plus ignorant idiots.

• 3 months later...
Guest prequality

I haven't played that game in ages. It's stolen hours of my life >.<

But yeah, my userid used to be meaniegear and my favourite bots were lightning and mage

Guest THEmerryJANE

I don't like it anymore. Too many racists and guys going "man, white guys make the best games ever, like this" and then a bunch of other guys going "no you i can't read, koreans made this game" and then they keep arguing back and forth calling each other names and all.

Very unappealing. Plus ignorant idiots.

I agree.

It got boring after a while too. I mean, you could choose to use your spacebar or the harder version with the mouse but both were simplisticly easy. I hated playing it and getting all these sore losers who would claim "HACKKERRRR!!!!" or "YoU haVe AiMboT!" Lol, because Gunbound's so hard, I have to cheat, right?

But I did enjoy my complete SWAT suit and Bazooka. Man, I looked cool.

Guest Tetra

I agree.

It got boring after a while too. I mean, you could choose to use your spacebar or the harder version with the mouse but both were simplisticly easy. I hated playing it and getting all these sore losers who would claim "HACKKERRRR!!!!" or "YoU haVe AiMboT!" Lol, because Gunbound's so hard, I have to cheat, right?

But I did enjoy my complete SWAT suit and Bazooka. Man, I looked cool.

It's usually the white people that complain though (in like almost every other game as well o_O).

I remember seeing a poll in some gaming forum on the people that admitted that they falsely accuse people of cheating and what their background was, and the winner of the poll was the caucasian group; then brazil (wtf why is brazil in their own group), then asians (this was int'l, so not a lot of asians from back home or anything).

There's a reason to why a lot of asians around me conclude that white people need to hack to win -_-

Guest SpicyTOFU

Oh boy was I addicted. I played like more than two years ago. roflmao

I was a gold axe. =_=

Boomer's the best...<3

OMG i remember playing this..ahhh

hahahaha -__-

i forgot my ID so i made a new one and i forgot

my new ID too.. :sweatingbullets:

heheee now i moved on to maplestory.. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rhaps0dize.

I used to be a hardcore gunbound player. I started like 2 years ago.

I managed to become a Ruby Wand until GB decided to change it's interface and everything.

That's when I quit 'cause I hated the new look. :3

Recently a couple of my friends started to play this game again... o_O. Thier main game is RO.

Ragnarok Online? Do they play iRO or a private server?

Omg if they play a private server, come join the one I'm playing on. ):

Oh man GunBound..haha I started playing that about 2 years ago and got up to being silver battle axe plus then I stopped because of school -.-;; I was getting kinda addicted and staying up till wee hours of the morning on Skype or Ventrilo with my buddies and guildmembers lol ah what sweet memories..I would play but I've got AP's next week T.T I'll definitely play again after though!! Add me if you want after next week ^^

3XtremeShoT3

Archived