[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cuchery246

number ten was pretty good, but I think they ruined it with the kiss.

He told her she was nothing to him and that he was just playing with her

and then she slaps him. he kisses her... and she lets him.

doesnt really make sense but then again I guess this is after all a korean drama.

Guest ShadowKiar

Awesome thread... I just started watching this series... uh... 1 and a half days ago... and I just finished episode 6... waiting for 7 to dload...

I actually fell in love with this drama by the end of the 1st episode. The child actors are amazing... and I actually started tearing up bad...

The OST is wonderful. Relaxing and it feels like spring.

I originally wanted to watch it for Shiwon... but then Hyo Ju... I saw her on xman and LL and she is so cute and fresh and charming. I realy love her as the female lead... she carries it off well and she gets her emotions across without it being tiring. She's so full of life that it's kind of infectious...

Now I can't wait to watch more... I just keep tensing up for the moments when they're so close to finding out who they are to each other...

Working my way slowly towards the newest episode...

Spring Waltz should have higher ratings... it's beautiful... but maybe a lot of people don't watch it because of the English and German... not everyone likes reading subtitles... but I love it!

EY's broken English is so cute! Spring Waltz Hwaiting!

Wow...Thank you shirley for the great summary...It's just so exciting...I love the way you tell the story...it's as good as watching the episode itself. Great job shirley.

I'm having mix feelings about last scene of episode 10. I was looking forward to that kiss...but the minute I saw the look on Phillip's face...the happiness quickly disappeared. I'm happy that JH finally found the courage to express his feelings to EY. But it's just so difficult for them to be truly happy at this moment. The storyline is definitely moving faster...it's really great. Everyone gets to show their emotions...I think Daniel did a really great job with that "shock" look...I was really feeling his pain.

bscap0005qt.jpg

bscap0241hg.jpg

bscap0287dz.jpg

bscap0369pv.jpg

bscap0608ih.jpg

bscap0640fu.jpg

bscap1121am.jpg

bscap1416jc.jpg

bscap1448uf.jpg

bscap1672ry.jpg

bscap1834gk.jpg

Guest Jungmin_x3

I dunno.. i just started watching this Drama two days ago and so far its okay... but The begining i think was a bit boring... kinda drag on that childhood scene way too long...

but the last episode (10) really surprised me... I wonder how philip is going to react now.. >_< his face was like 0_0...

Guest heowaymap

Thank everbody for re-uploading episode 9! I'm so happy to see it, definitely!

You guys are really nice :)

and I also try to re-upload it by YSI, in case somebody comes late

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=31JG5OM...MY3N6JDD2GAGB32

Thank you for the caps too, all the sweetests scenes of EY and JH, i'm glad to see :blush:

For me, even JH changed so fast from a very cold to mischievous guy, I have no doubt! :) He was kinda like that before when he was with EY in the island. It's just after many years living with the weird parents and in a cold place alone, he shut his heart! :tears: Then, when he met EY and felt in love with her, the old himself woke up! :rolleyes:

when you truly fall in love, you can change your personality slowly or sometime crazy fast! B) It's very normal, I experienced this kind of situation before! hehe

Guest cat421

bscap0100to.jpg

bscap0047tc.jpg

bscap0127cg.jpg

bscap0051to.jpg

bscap0074py.jpg

bscap0093ts.jpg

Brokeback Mountain II? :w00t::sweatingbullets:

I think Chris & Phillip should just ditch Lee-Na and Eun-Young and get together already... :lol: ...there's definitely chemistry there... :phew:

Guest mmmlove

does anyone know the song that was being played when they show the ending credits of ep. 10?? it's sounds so nice!! does anyone know what song that is in the ost? thanks!!

Guest cat421

does anyone know the song that was being played when they show the ending credits of ep. 10?? it's sounds so nice!! does anyone know what song that is in the ost? thanks!!

The song is Flower - U-na and it's track #6 on the OST! I like it too! :D

Guest Solly

^LMAO.

ah~ i hope they don't cut the episodes!!! >0<;;;;

can't wait to see today's episode!!!! looking foward to it!

-S0LLY ^3^

i agree with jaeha and philip. =X ahahahaha hotness

but i love the EY and JaeHa couple. so adorable.

Suh DoYoung is def. a hottie on screen. he has that piantist mysterious aura going on. and pics dont really do him justice [well before spring waltz started pics anyways]. he really grows on u quick (well for me he did. hehe)

LOVE THE KISS. HOT HOT HOT! lol. just cuz i was waiting for one since... i dunno when. cuz in the previews for spring waltz they had a kiss on some balcony and i was like... 0_0 must see now. lol. but finally a kiss. yesss~ even tho philip is going to be sad.. ive been supporting EY and JH from the beginning even if sometimes i'd think philip and EY were cute. i just had to. i dunno. im more attracted to JH. also the cuteness he portrayed in epi. 10 was ahhh~ esp the car ride with his face close to EY's. i was like kisssssss (her cheek at the least) but they were just so adorable. his real personality is starting to shine thru.

i dont mind the cutting episodes if it means no dragging ons cuz i think a shorter drama is more enjoyable than a longer drama with dragging. i hate when dramas drag. i just lose interested immediately =X but sometimes i stick thru with it if its only like two episodes or something. anyways we'll have to watch more to know for sure.

but of course cutting and not cutting episodes has its pros and cons. ^_^

maybe this drama will be more recognized after it ends or something.

ratings are something but not everything. sometiems the most popular dramas can have not as high ratings. like damo, but can still be loved by many ^_^ but of crouse itd be wonderful for this to have better ratings cuz in my opinion its much better than which star are you from (yes i actually watched a couple episodes so im basing this completely on what ive seen so dont think im just being biased or seomthing). altho in the beginning it was quite slow. now its faster paced. (but i think its always been interesting just slower developing).

Guest mmmlove

cat421 --- Thanks!! I didn't even know I had it already... I thought it was only intrumental so I skipped it.. heeh thanks again!!

Guest ANNASHEE

ahhh they kissed<3

i love how jaeha is now expressing his feelings.

woot woot. this drama is getting better :]

Archived