[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anasa0420

In one of the earlier episodes, phillip introduces EY to JH (i think the one in austria). Then phillip kind of mentions her name "Eun-Young" to JH and that's when JH kind of catches on.

You can infer that JH is the only one that knows and EY is just falling in love with him without knowing who he really is.

This drama started slow but it's getting fun now.

yeah i thought that truth wouldve revealed at that moment. JH was very surprised to hear Phillip calling EY's name, and from all the pieces of information he'd gathered so far (like the smiling face on the window, the crafted shell etc. ), he had this HOPE and thought "well, this CAN be the girl i've been thinking of". But NAH, the director wanted to keep us all in suspense ( :sweatingbullets: ). Cuz later on JH went to the hospital (he tried to go find EH but didn't see her....this i-try-to-find-you-you-are-already-gone scene always happens...dang...), so he went to the place where young EH was hospitalized, and was informed that EY had died in the surgery (umm...hopefully my memory still works...or someone please correct me if i'm wrong). And another sign showing that this EY may not be THE EY he used to know was, JH went to that restaurant where EY worked at, and found out she had a brother (of course they were not blood-related), and CLASH, it was at that moment JH finally realized she was not her. But of course he would know...and would be overjoyed, and hopefully they'd be happy ever after (no more heart-breaking tragedies plzzzzz)...but until that day comes, there should be a lot of "obstacles" intervening, like LN, or his adopted parents (i think the mother seems like a control freak...). I think JH is attracted to EH now partly because of this familiarity he's found between the two "EYs", but he still has no clue that they are in fact the same person.

Guest cat421

I'm back again!!! :D

here's another contribution: Episode 9 LQ creds to credidesca's clubbox!

YSI Link: http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0M4VAHM...2L38T6P24EFDOJ6

MU Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WVTS4EGO

enjoy!!! this episode is the best so far!!!

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Thank you sooooo much ma_mel03!!!! I've been waiting for this ALL DAY!! You are an angel! :wub: And that was really nice of you to go through the whole thread to collect all those working links! :D

Guest insideMYheart

I think JH is attracted to EH now partly because of this familiarity he's found between the two "EYs", but he still has no clue that they are in fact the same person.

Oh, well said. I agree that part of what draws him to EY are the similarities between her and the girl he knew from the island.

Guest heowaymap

I'm back again!!! :D

here's another contribution: Episode 9 LQ creds to credidesca's clubbox!

YSI Link: http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0M4VAHM...2L38T6P24EFDOJ6

MU Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WVTS4EGO

enjoy!!! this episode is the best so far!!!

==> Thank you so much! I'm dying to wait for dloading ep 9 but you make me feel alive now! :blush: :)

oh, and I see a lot of nice pics today! It's great! :w00t::w00t:

QUOTE(anasa0420 @ Apr 3 2006, 09:38 PM)

I think JH is attracted to EH now partly because of this familiarity he's found between the two "EYs", but he still has no clue that they are in fact the same person.

Oh, well said. I agree that part of what draws him to EY is the similarities between her and the girl he knew from the island.

==> totally agree with you guys! B) And I hope I won't see any tragedy in the end b'coz... I hate to see the couple seperated :tears:

Guest christiane

I laughed a lot with that episode...so funny how a great musician and SSOO SERIOUS guy can become so childish... :P so many to say but everyone wrote it so I won t repeat but I do like this episode..so many particular scenes..and OMG..JH cry with tear this time... :tears:

p

and that part with the scooter.. :D I was thinking..poor SDY, I wonder how he has put his long leg....must be tiring for him but he get some compensation..HAHAHA.he was so scared like a girl. :lol:

It seems that EY became more stronger than JH...like before JH was the protector of EY when they were young and now it is EY for JH...

and all the kids here are so cute and so talented.....especially the young beggar..his face looks like SDY's one..wonder if they are the same family?......his eyes so big...

music background so nice and so beautiful..hope it will have another ost..I am waiting for that...

thanx for the spoilers..kept me alive during my deadful job... :sweatingbullets:

Hi guys. I know a lot of people have been requesting episode uploads, and so I compiled a list of all the episode uploads that I could find throughout the thread. If anyone knows how to fix the first page, then maybe one of you guys can edit it and put the links up so others can download it too. :D

HERE YOU GO!!!

Spring Waltz episode uploads

thanks you are very kind to go through the thread :)

thank you... i've passed on all these info to roujin.. as he will help us with the updating process for the first post.. it'll be up soon.. thanks to those who helped out.. you guys rock!!!

mily ~ maybe can we add in the OST titles in the first page so they know what songs are there and er some FAQ thanks

1. what is the song that play at the end of esp 4 or when young sohu in the night market looking for young eun young

=>the song is by sung si kyung AND the song is not included in the OST and neither has it been officially released yet

er i have my file at home previously i upload before but i tihnk the link gone ..does someone want to reload again to a permant site ? .

2. IS THE BOY AT THE WEDDING THE SAME AS THE ONE ON THE ISLAND

there are two different boys .

the one at the wedding with young leena is yoon jae hae

the one on the island with young eun young is lee sohu

because of need for an operation for young eun young ..lee sohu took the place of jaehae in exchange for the father of jaehae to provide money for the operation . the young jaeha we presume is dead and the mother been troubled over the loss of her child so the husband want to get sohu to be their son as he resemble the son they lost !

soho was unable to tell eun young as he had to leave with the new foster parents on the day she went for operation

so for the past 15 years ..lee sohu has lived with the name of yoon jaeha (also known as Chris Yoon)

3. DOES CHRIS YOON (JAEHA) KNOW WHO IS LEENA WHEN THEY FIRST MET

the jaeha that is grown up as chris yoon do not have any memories of leena as he never saw her before . the first love of leena is the jaehae who is gone ..but she never know ..she assume the grown up jaeha is the boy who say yes to marry her !at the wedding . there were letters send to jaeha which he never open but he might have seem the name before .

. when leena come to see him in austria in 15 years ..that was the first time ..this chris yoon meet leena .so he was not able reall to remmeber who she is while she was thrill and wanted him to remember .

Spring Waltz OST

sub_img4031.jpg

01 . Teardrop Waltz - 김형석

02 . One Love - Loveholic(러브홀릭)

03 . Childhood - Various

04 . Cannonball - Damien Rice

05 . Clementine - 이지수

06 . Flower - 유나(U-na)

07 . 봄의 왈츠 - Various

08 . 내 인생의 봄날 - 에스진(S Jin)

09 . A Sad Memory -장세용

10 . 이젠 사랑할 수 있어요 - 유리상자

11 . Shadow Waltz - 장세용

12 . 무지개 - 바다

13 . Song of Island - 이지수

14 . 수호천사 - 에스진(S Jin)

15 . Flashback - 김형석

16 . 마음으로 부르는 노래 - 명인희(the the)

17 . Tears for remembrance - Various

or

01. Teardrop Waltz

02. One Love - Loveholic

03. Childhood - Various

04. Cannonball - Damien Rice

05. Clementine - Lee Ji Soo

06. Flower - U-na

07. Bom Eh Waltz - Various

08. Nae In Saeng Eh Bom Nal - S Jin

09. A Sad Memory - Jang Se Yong

10. Ee Jen Sarang Hal Soo It Suh Yo - Yurisangja

11. Shadow Waltz - Jang Se Yong

12. Moo Ji Gae - Bada

13. Song of Island - Lee Ji Soo

14. Soo Ho Chun Sa - S Jin

15. Flashback

16. Ma Eum Eu Ro Boo Reu Neun No Rae - Myung In Hee (the the)

17. Tears for remembrance - Various

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=52O496UP

credits: FantasyX, http://asianosts.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=724

Guest crescentmoon

:mellow: u guys are so lucky...u guys got to watch the rest of the episodes...i dont understand korean at all-_-

I don't understand either but I love the drama so much I have been watching all the episodes without subs. I rely alot on the spoilers that Shirley posted.

yeah i thought that truth wouldve revealed at that moment. JH was very surprised to hear Phillip calling EY's name, and from all the pieces of information he'd gathered so far (like the smiling face on the window, the crafted shell etc. ), he had this HOPE and thought "well, this CAN be the girl i've been thinking of". But NAH, the director wanted to keep us all in suspense ( :sweatingbullets: ). Cuz later on JH went to the hospital (he tried to go find EH but didn't see her....this i-try-to-find-you-you-are-already-gone scene always happens...dang...), so he went to the place where young EH was hospitalized, and was informed that EY had died in the surgery (umm...hopefully my memory still works...or someone please correct me if i'm wrong). And another sign showing that this EY may not be THE EY he used to know was, JH went to that restaurant where EY worked at, and found out she had a brother (of course they were not blood-related), and CLASH, it was at that moment JH finally realized she was not her. But of course he would know...and would be overjoyed, and hopefully they'd be happy ever after (no more heart-breaking tragedies plzzzzz)...but until that day comes, there should be a lot of "obstacles" intervening, like LN, or his adopted parents (i think the mother seems like a control freak...). I think JH is attracted to EH now partly because of this familiarity he's found between the two "EYs", but he still has no clue that they are in fact the same person.

Oh, well said. I agree that part of what draws him to EY are the similarities between her and the girl he knew from the island.

i have been thinking ~

when they were so young on the island ..they are so innocent and pure at heart

neither will know what is love anyway .how can children know the feelings of love so soon :)

yet there is a bond between them ....a sense of being for each other

he is her guardian angel

she is his rainbow .

that why their memories of each other are so deeply in each other mind and heart ..but

yet now ..they meet again with a matured heart ~ .a heart that will be able to know what is love more fully then when they were young ..that is the moment when i think love really come in ..

the monent when they meet again on the train

when chris meet alice

when yoon jaehae meet .park eun young for the first time

when ..lee so hu thought he caught a glimpise of seo eun young in that girl

he feel drawn to her because ..she sense so familar to him that open the door to his heart ...yet also .she is such a girl who make him want to open your heart to her somehow ..somehow even if park eun young is not seo eun young ......chris will still falll in love keke...anyway he is alraedy falling in love even when he thought she is not ..

....but that since she is indeeed ..his eun young it just make it more special ~and for eun young ...she such a wonderful and brave girl...i really want her to be happy ...she already feel drawn to him .even on the train ...it was neither lee so hu nor yoon haeha to her .it was just simply a man who she feel something in her heart for ..heaven is returning her guardian angel back to her yet she did not know then who is he .~ .^^(sigh i am so waiting for the time when sohu know what happen to young eun young and then he will know how she too suffer after he was gone ! ) ..

it is .because of how they been destined to be together ...they are fated ..even when they lost each other ...they can meet again .even under different names ...they are able to be link together again ..and find each other

actually come to think of it .i can never understand why i am still watching such hopless cliched story !!~ ....sigh* hopleless case me think i am ..

i just watched episode 9! wow, the drama is gettin good! hehe i thought it was gonna be draggy at first cuz I didn't really like episode 1..but now I love it! hehe JH and EY look so cute together. But ugh I dislike that Leena girl. >_<

Guest kobashi

Same here. I just read the summaries posted on here and watch the episodes raw. When the subs come out, I watch it again. :)

Guest moon_girl

i like how the story is going well...the question is how they will know that they share the same childhood..waah..so excited// :D

Guest insideMYheart

^ Yeah, same here... ah, my prediction is when/if they go film on the island like Phillip suggested.

EY & JH scenes ( close relationship) :wub:

Ride on a motorcycle together..

Both were trying to catch those escaped chickens/roosters...

Taking care of the baby

slept in the same room with partition

I just finish ep09, I really love today episode. I like all the scene that u post. Ride motorcycle together kinda romantic. Also I like when the scene they shopping together. Background music so funny for that momment. And when they arrive at the hotel chris take the shopping bag from the car but EY offer to help... chris just give that bag to EY. U should look at EY face :rolleyes: . Then she slam the car door a bit hard. :D

esp9 ~~

ohh when jaeha was outside the street .he saw a little boy who was sort of limping selling lighters ..i think he ask the boy how much is the entire box ? .....he give the boy money to buy the stuffs.and then seeing the boy remind him of his past .and the image of the young sohu appear .where he once use to be like the boy too .selling to earn money ~ ..( i like that scene ..and i must say both sohu look so handsome )

He sooo handsome in that scene... That scene make me holding tear in my eyes. So touching. A part of me hope that EY see that tear in Chris eyes, so she know that Chris not just a cold guy... but to bad - she not see it.

neither will know what is love anyway .how can children know the feelings of love so soon :)

he is her guardian angel

she is his rainbow .

that why their memories of each other are so deeply in each other mind and heart ..but

yet now ..they meet again with a matured heart ~ .a heart that will be able to know what is love more fully then when they were young ..that is the moment when i think love really come in ..

when chris meet alice

he feel drawn to her because ..she sense so familar to him that open the door to his heart ...yet also .she is such a girl who make him want to open your heart to her somehow ..somehow even if park eun young is not seo eun young ......chris will still falll in love keke...anyway he is alraedy falling in love even when he thought she is not ..

well said...

I love the part when u said

"when chris meet alice

when ..lee so hu thought he caught a glimpise of seo eun young in that girl"

u blow my mind! B)

Episode 9 was the best episode so far. But I thik it gonna be better tonight. The preview was so good. Cannot wait!

i have been thinking ~

he is her guardian angel

she is his rainbow .

when chris meet alice

Shirley .. your word alwys beautiful .. and makes other and me to think about it ..

so far i haven't see EY looking for SH inside JH .. if not mistaken .. she only mentioned she want to meet and see someone .. "Pugushipda" without emphasize who she want to meet .. besides her mom ..

the only time she looking for SH was after her operation .. when SH's father bring her to Seoul and left her alone with a crazy ahjumma .. and EY has to work for her .. this scene show as EY's bad dream ..

he is her guardian angel .. thats true ..

when SH pray to god .. that he will do anything as long as God save EY . ..

and that what he did .. he also cried when EY sicked ... and when they are grow up ... will JH be EY's guardian angel again ??? same question ..

she is his rainbow ..

slowly .. EY has become JH's rainbow .. she light up his life .. without she noticed .. and maybe its becoz JH work so hard to look Soh Eun-Young inside Park Eun-Young .. he want to believe so hard that is the same girl he knew .. same girl that want him to be his oppa .. a same girl that "stamped" him as her "oppa" .. even though he told her that .. all about American .. and everything was a lie ..

i want to see more romantic and cte scene tonight .. can't wait .. :D

Archived