Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Joowon is currently having dinner. Surprisingly, no fans crowded around him. :D Now only maymay unnie, her friends, and some Thailand fans gathered around. there should be no problem for them to get his handshake at times like these, since not many fans are around. fighting! :-bd
no Angel manager though.... i wonder why he didnt come along. i didn't see him at all too in the Japan fanmeet last week. erm... from the few pictures i see anyway.

EDIT: oops~ apparently the korean staffs are very strict. fans can't get close to Joowon at all. there may not be many fans around, but Joowon's staff entourage are many, and they won't let fans get near him.

I am glad that Bangkok sells authentic and good lingerie coz someone has dropped her umpteenth panty many times today....

2e1o.jpg

her ticket to Raisin Nirvana..........I wish her all the success in her mission tomorrow and success and great fun for Joo Won and all fans at Thai FM :D

Aaaaawwwwwwww..............sleep well my Cutie.....poor guy.....he is very very tired. I wonder why did he have to stay up so late when it's only a dinner. Probably it's all those entertaining and social stuff, geez. Hope he can hit the sack soon after washing up.

goodnight my baby......

y3dr.jpg

mrdimples said: Aaaaawwwwwwww..............sleep well my Cutie.....poor guy.....he is very very tired. I wonder why did he have to stay up so late when it's only a dinner. Probably it's all those entertaining and social stuff, geez. Hope he can hit the sack soon after washing up.

goodnight my baby......