Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Anyway back to cutie wow why his body looks so different in ghost and in 1n2d
And I am really quite curious what's his real  body look like as in 1n2d even he took off his clothes his body and upper arm seem not so big like ghost bts pics
And all are recently shoot de so when I see ghost bts pics I was like is that really cutie?!I not saying his body s not good but just look at 1n2d latest ep and the ghost pic it s different ba Or is it my eyesight got PBM 
2 body I like but ghost pic that body look healthier and more manly so make my heart jump fast when I see them and my face feel vvv hot to see his arms and chest 
Still can't believe my eyesgif902101.gif

ellasam81 said: @coolreborn big leader your insights about the memorable things that remind us of the ppl that are precious to us really make me want to cry as don't have such precious things even I want to have but they have left nothing to me but only memory but  memory will become fader and fade away for a long time So sometime I really hope to have this kind of things in my life

ellasam81 said: Anyway back to cutie wow why his body looks so different in ghost and in 1n2d
And I am really quite curious what's his real  body look like as in 1n2d even he took off his clothes his body and upper arm seem not so big like ghost bts pics
And all are recently shoot de so when I see ghost bts pics I was like is that really cutie?!I not saying his body s not good but just look at 1n2d latest ep and the ghost pic it s different ba Or is it my eyesight got PBM 
2 body I like but ghost pic that body look healthier and more manly so make my heart jump fast when I see them and my face feel vvv hot to see his arms and chest 
Still can't believe my eyes

mrdimples said: ezze said: mrdimples said:
I never found any contradiction when Joo Won says he loves his fans but yet he won't live for them. His expression of love and gratitude for his fans is not fan service or giving more handshakes and fanmeets. His love is seen in the hard work and sincerity with which he puts into each of his project.We, as his fans should be so proud of him as he continues to hone his art, challenge and drive himself to greater heights. That is the best present Joo Won can give us. And by staying true to himself, that will be the bow that tops the gift.

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ellasam81 said:<br />

@coolreborn

big leader your insights about the memorable things that remind us of the ppl that are precious to us really make me want to cry as don't have such precious things even I want to have but they have left nothing to me but only memory but  memory will become fader and fade away for a long time So sometime I really hope to have this kind of things in my life<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@ellasam81

, Dear, you don't have to look farther, just look at the persons who was with the person that is precious to you, and you will be reminded. Look at yourself, and you will know, they existed. Memory fades, the smell that we thought it was may make as think twice if its really what it is, but then the thought that you want to remember, is more than enough than the memorable things or the fading memories that you have. Smile and think of them smiling back at you at this moment... okay, that's scary, LOL. You are making me into a melodrama person.

:D

coolreborn said: ellasam81 said: Anyway back to cutie wow why his body looks so different in ghost and in 1n2d
Still can't believe my eyes

There's a video here where Cutie I think is promoting this movie... Don't ask me what it is, can't understand. LOL. All I see is Cutie and that all that matters. Cutie in white. Yum!!!

rdah.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20130719091611127

syig.jpg
Looking at his eyes really can make my heart  meltSeem so gentle and yet about sadnessHis eyes really can show out his bbottom of his heart emotionsI love his eyes the most as that pair of eyes really can sshow a lot of emotions AAnd this s what make him a great actor Every time i see those beautiful eyes but without much emotions i will think what a waste But for cutie I really tumblr_m6e457eDSu1ryj6qoo1_500.gif

mrdimples said: @manyearsago Thank you so much for translating the interview. Even though Baker King was some time ago, reading this interview brought back a few scenes in my mind. I had been so impressed by Joo Won in that scene where Ma Jun went to see his biological father Manager Han in prison for the last time. That was one scene which made me coin my favorite phrase - "where many others try hard to cry, Joo Won tries hard not to" His emotions were so raw and real. Now that I have read that this scene was his most memorable in the drama, I can fully understand why. I think it was @farbarri who said that even if the camera is not on Joo Won, he does not stop acting. So I can imagine him crying the whole time even though the camera was on Jung Sung Mo.

He looks so young and beautiful in these photos. He has since matured into a handsome young man with a different level of charisma but the purity and sincerity of this man remains the same.

I love what you wrote here:

In my opinion, his approach in acting and appreciation to fans never change at all.  If I have to find any changes, I would say his acting is improving every time he plays a project and more people like and love him being a sincere and passionate actor and he shows more appreciation and thankfulness to YOU (his beloved and precious fans) by working much harder, that made me think this is the answer of question # 14 of http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26116422/#Comment_26116422

I never found any contradiction when Joo Won says he loves his fans but yet he won't live for them. His expression of love and gratitude for his fans is not fan service or giving more handshakes and fanmeets. His love is seen in the hard work and sincerity with which he puts into each of his project.We, as his fans should be so proud of him as he continues to hone his art, challenge and drive himself to greater heights. That is the best present Joo Won can give us. And by staying true to himself, that will be the bow that tops the gift.