Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said: mrdimples said: coolreborn said: Ok I'm supposed to be sleep but I got hold of a gif maker and I'm posting my first Joo Won gif here... hahaha. Kind of crude, I have to sharpen my skills. LOL

@mrdimples : Looks like when they entered the entertainment business, they tend to forget their personal love lifes. Or maybe hide it. Dear, I don't think Joo Won is devoid of physical desire... it shows but he tends to just ignore it. nyehehehe.

mrdimples said: coolreborn said: mrdimples said: coolreborn said: Ok I'm supposed to be sleep but I got hold of a gif maker and I'm posting my first Joo Won gif here... hahaha. Kind of crude, I have to sharpen my skills. LOL

@mrdimples : Looks like when they entered the entertainment business, they tend to forget their personal love lifes. Or maybe hide it. Dear, I don't think Joo Won is devoid of physical desire... it shows but he tends to just ignore it. nyehehehe.

@mrdimples @coolreborn oh dear oh dear you guys are having a party by yourselves!! Tsk tsk. 
@mrdimples, I think if you're in that industry, you either be super stealth or you learn to keep your desires under very good control. Korea is still relatively conservative so if a scandal gets out, it will be nasty. I'm pretty sure Joo Won has desires! He's a guy!! That's why he didn't look at Uee when she did her sexy thing right! He said he preferred cute [but who knows, he might have been trying hard to control lol].

aisling said: @mojobobo
Thanks for sharing. I wonder who those actors were who turned down the role of Kang To. Nevertheless, I'm glad they did, otherwise we wouldn't get the chance to see Joo Won's brilliant acting. I admire him for taking this role and not caring about popularity in Japan. I still can't get over how good he was in Gaksital. And then when I found out how cute and gentle he actually is real life I was shocked even more :-D

Hope he's going to win many awards... He totally deserves to!

mojobobo said: @mrdimples @coolreborn oh dear oh dear you guys are having a party by yourselves!! Tsk tsk. 
@mrdimples, I think if you're in that industry, you either be super stealth or you learn to keep your desires under very good control. Korea is still relatively conservative so if a scandal gets out, it will be nasty. I'm pretty sure Joo Won has desires! He's a guy!! That's why he didn't look at Uee when she did her sexy thing right! He said he preferred cute [but who knows, he might have been trying hard to control lol].

ggine91 said: mojobobo said: @mrdimples @coolreborn oh dear oh dear you guys are having a party by yourselves!! Tsk tsk. 

@ctfsrgp awww... get lots of rest and vitamin c. take care! dream of JW when you sleep!

@chicann7 i dare not to dream of JW last nite. If i did tat, i think i wouldnt be replying to u now :D i probably had gone up in flames last nite =))

@ctfrsgp: Dear, now, now, I think you need to have a rest and put some cold compress in your forehead... You've became delirious that you think of our Joo Won as Anne, I won't let you get away with that. lol.

-edit-

Besides dear, Joo Won is much more prettier than Anne. *I think you just fried my brain too*

@coolreborn the temp down fr yesterday's "can fry an egg" to now "can cook soft boiled egg". :D wat was i thinkg yesterday. JW is prettier than Anne of course. He does not hav red hair =))

@ctfrsgpI am sorry I didn't respond to you last night. I was still super emo and angry about the whole BM debacle. But I feel much better today. Hope you will get well soon. Thanks for dropping the vid to cheer me up' date=' really appreciate it. 

[/quote']

@mrdimples glad to hear tat the vid helps to cheer u up a bit. I hav a laughing fit when i saw it. Never expect anyone to match a hokkien song to anything related to JW and how appropriate the lyrics were to the scenes in the vid. Dun get too upset with BM now that it is over. I personally feel tat the scriptwriter & TV station hav gotten the response they wanted fr the audience. They managed to make BM into a talking pt and probably leave a long lasting impression in everyone by giving us such an ending. Well at least BM will now be JW's masterpiece until he takes on another impactful role in future. :x

@mojobobo @ggine91: That is what I'm saying. His age is one of the volatile age for men, lol. That was in a show right where they are in a sauna like setting... I forgot the name of the show. He is wearing the blue soft clothes so if he see Uee dancing sexy... something might stand up... :))

@coolreborn u jus made my temp goes up again :\"> :\"> BTW tat show in the sauna is "Happy Together". JW was on it with his fellow cast members aft OB ended. Everyone was teasing him & Uee. :x they were so cute.

Guest alysanne

@mrdimples: Regarding love lives...I think the managers and agencies tend to monitor this aspect of their talents' careers very carefully.  As someone already mentioned, a scandal can make or break someone's career in the blink of an eye. And it must be really uncomfortable for them to publicize anything about their relationships.  I remember what happened with the Queen In-hyun's Man couple.  Yoo In Na's appearance on a TV show was compromised, and when the confessions went public, the couple was stalked by the media and by fans.  (We have to admit that the media and fans can be VERY judgmental! :P )  I also remember some interviews with K-pop idols who admitted that they can't go out on regular dates and sometimes have to disguise who they're dating by going on group dates or not going out in public at all.  There was an interview with JW a while back, I think, where he mentioned in passing when his last relationship was.  Right now, he's probably just too busy to be dating, but who knows? ;)

coolreborn said: ggine91 said: mojobobo said: @mrdimples @coolreborn oh dear oh dear you guys are having a party by yourselves!! Tsk tsk. 

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi all, I just ran into this MV because I was watching Bridal Mask BTS/ Star Date stuffs on KBS World

Music video contains spoilers from Baker King

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV1HO2h-bL0

This is Joo Won's singing? Oh, I love his voice in this MV!

Guest rynhanna

Joo Won tweeted on 11 Sept, 2012
휴식 중.. 지금 생각이 많은건지 아무 생각도 없는건지 모르겠다ㅎㅎ 모두 굿데이^^