Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

@coolreborn crying is a good stress releaser for me.. I shld wait till my bosses drive me up the "stress wall", which is quite often these days. Then after crying i shall prescribe myself with an ep of 1N2D i will probably end up in the "nutz" house soon. or better still if my gutter moat mates can provide some "juicy" Joo Won's pics

@ctfrsgp: Wait till the new 1N2D episode, that's the best show where I see so many juicy Joo Won positions... LOL. Thank God there's 1N2D.

@coolreborn i hope tomorrow's 1N2D will be more fun and funnier than last week's.

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

<br />

@coolreborn

crying is a good stress releaser for me.. I shld wait till my bosses drive me up the "stress wall", which is quite often these days. Then after crying i shall prescribe myself with an ep of 1N2D i will probably end up in the "nutz" house soon. or better still if my gutter moat mates can provide some "juicy" Joo Won's pics <br />

<br />

<br />

@ctfrsgp

: Wait till the new 1N2D episode, that's the best show where I see so many juicy Joo Won positions... LOL. Thank God there's 1N2D.

Guest ggine91

coolreborn said: ggine91 said: Hi! Newbie in soompi here. Well, not really. Been a silent lurker since forever and though I had the thought of trying to post in other drama's/actor's/actress' threads, I decided to give my first ever post to the one and only joo won. :) 
Just to mention, those people in the "gutter moat", you guys are awesome! Lol! And thanks for posting anything joo won related here. Makes my everydays brighter days!:) 

died at him!!! his pic in 1N2D omggg his face is so freaking gkjsdfsalkfdsknthanks @coolreborn :Dso cuteee drawing of him!! i really love fanart :D!

omgggg his cheeks in da past haha!! if he likes them then poke mine lol!! i have too <.<! ppl keep poking and playing sigh!!i wanna poke his chubby too lol

omggggg his cheeks ><!!! he always do that!! 4bed2e738bd4b31cf0853a2687d6277f9f2ff8f6 aaahhhhh!!!i really love this page :D ._. i have never seen this pic omgg wae so cute  78310a55b319ebc467896f048226cffc1f1716bd
thanks guysss :D

good job stalker who found Joowon's place lol!! let me stalk him hahahahahya that's right @coolreborn hahahahaha i was like wae?! wasnt he hot? ._. still cold? sigh

oomgggggg i never hate him!!!!!! i love him pre-debut watever!!! his hair is sooo cuteeeeei love this page!!!!!! my fav!!!!! kyaaaa Joowon!!!! ur the bestttttttt u can show us anythingggg