Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest shenziy

@tokkimoon

I didn't take a careful look today to search for the body lotion (since I knew it too late), but I believe that it must be available in the store in center city of Philly. Come get one if you have time! :x

[iNFO] Movie 'Fashion King'
Year: 2014
Director: Oh Ki-hwan
Author: Kim Hee-min
Cast: #JooWon, Sulli, Ahn Jae-hyeon, Park Se-yeong
Rating: 15+ (Korean)
Running time: 118 minutes 43 seconds

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10644981_914877215194492_4817671156839806533_n.png?oh=e4ab3fdb4061e11e40455039ded92ec0&oe=5474B779&__gda__=1416611749_d02d415371d7700a454a7ccdb3d7e82f

source: Korea Media Rating Board http://www.kmrb.or.kr/
credit: JooWon-Indonesia

Based on this news >> http://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20140828000392&md=20140828103209_BK
seems that movie Fashion King will be released on October 2014 instead of November 2014.

it means, cutie will be verrrrryyyyy buzzzyyyy on October, filming drama and promoting fashion King v__v

Guest shenziy

Am I too selfish in thinking that it would be better for the movie to be launched in Oct instead of in Nov? Even though he will be freakin busy with the drama shooting and movie promo, I just want to see him on-screen so badly. :-$

Cutie=可爱=kekeke…We call

him daughter because he is fond of skinship very much?just kidding..

My friend is Renren(仁仁).She

exactly gave some vacuum-packed Chinese food including mooncakes to JOOWON’s

manager and some postcards as well. I don’t know the details.

I cant find other words to describe the

smell besides 香. They say that JW oppa doesn’t use perfume but Victoria’s secret

body cream (passion coconut flavor)?

Hi shenziy~ I CAN log in but cant watch

youtube…..I think I have to “over the wall”kekeke….

Yup. That's the perfume he used. He did say he used body lotion of Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion. But I think he does used its perfume too. I put an arrow on the perfume in his things. When I smelled that perfume, I immediately bought one and true enough.. its that smell I smelled. It's delicious. Hahahahaha. Whenever I wore that perfume, someone will either say... I smelled.. ice cream... chocolate... kakanin (rice cake..pwaaah), fruits... lols. Anyway, whenever I want to remember Cutie's smell, I reach out for it. :D

10364179_753941384638786_446069895749516

@mrdimples‌ U are testing the granny eyesight of this bunnie, har? Can give me a hint or two what perfume that Cutie is using? Me want to get myself one too... this bunnie is suffering from withdrawal symptons from missing Cutie too much :((

Sully absent for the promotion of "Fashion King"

FX member and actress Choi Seol-ri's (Sully) activity suspension is bringing on a rear blast.

She didn't show up for the promotional events of "Pirates" and "Fashion King - Movie" even though she's the leading actress. It's unusual for the main actress to be 'absent'.

Choi Seol-ri's first leading movie "Fashion King - Movie" is preparing for release in October. It's a romantic comedy based on an original web-toon starring Joo Won and Choi Seol-ri. The web-toon itself was very popular so the movie version of it was a big issue and so was the fact that it was Choi Seol-ri's first leading role.

However, Choi Seol-ri had announced suspension in July. She'd been suffering from rumors and negative comments online. Thus, she didn't appear for the "Pirates" and "Fashion King - Movie" promotions.

The responsibility of stars leading in a movie has become bigger as there are various ways to promote a movie. There are also reports that her 'absence' is disappointing. Still, it seems impossible for her to participate in any of the promotional events

http://www.hancinema.net/sully-absent-for-the-promotion-of-fashion-king-72788.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guest shenziy

No way!!!!we need Sulli back for the movie promotion :((

Well I thought Park Se Yong was the female lead, until a minute ago I saw the news showing Sulli's name before that of Park.

I have a feeling that Cutie's movie career path is tougher than his drama's...??? Given the surrounding difficulty, I kinda worry abt the movie, but I still hold a strong belief that the movie will be a daebak b-(