Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Joo Won reveals how he is preparing for his role as a musical prodigy in 'Nodame Cantabile'

Although actor Joo Won is known to also be a very talented vocalist, his singing won't be enough to play the musical prodigy, Chiaki Shinichi, in the Korean remake of 'Nodame Cantabile'. Joo Won revealed his dedication by letting future viewers know how he's been preparing for the difficult role.

His agency, Sim Entertainment, told Star News on July 15, "Joo Won is diligently learning how to conduct as well as play the piano and violin for his role as a musical prodigy. He is determined to show everybody how perfectly he can capture the character like he has done before [with other characters] on the small screen."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/joo-won-reveals-how-he-is-preparing-for-his-role-as-a-musical-prodigy-in-nodame-cantabile

@coolreborn sorry to remind you, have you forgotten that Yoon Shi Yoon already took one side...?

uao.gif

And.... Han Chae Ah took the other side....

g1_zps5f997b37.gif

No more raisins for you!!

Dear, its in new management right now.

The raisins in good hands... cool's hands.

:D :D :D

"where is it that can't be done ?"

That my line about all that ruckus ! Yes, I think he can succed or crash in that remake but no drama/movie is set in a stone ! Only the challenge is more difficult, and ask some "guts" to try.

Joo Won has regularly choosen controversial roles, so for me it's another, perhaps more difficult because afficionados of NC won't ne satisfied, whatever the result.

But the drama itself talks about students who learn classical music, and COPY/REMAKE masterpieces no ? So characters of this drama can do a new work from chef-d'oeuvres but not real actors/actresses ???

Don't worry Cutie, open-minded fans/people will give it a try ! I'll do that !

Yeah, me too. I'm a Nodame-fan but wth, its Joo Won, who is a better candidate to do this drama than our one and only Cutie? Haters can hate all they want, who they want is not the chosen one so.. heh. :P

This is a dream come true to me, aside from seeing Cutie in person and those lovely raisins and button... seeing him acting a fave anime/manga character... is one of the best that will happen this year.

*... Cutie holding a guitar while doing sexy dances was already droolsome.. what more when we see him fiddling, romancing a violin, waving his magical conductor wand and caressing and pressing the piano... awww what wonders he can show us... how much blood will I lose again...*

Just keep it coming Joo Won, our Cutie!!!