Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Not sure if a similar vid has been posted before. Just found this news vid on JW's departure from 1N2D.

"131029 굿모닝대한민국. 굿바이 주원"

(Microsoft translation - '131029 Good Morning Republic of Korea. Joo Goodbye ')

cr. Joowon TFC (original source of vid is JW DC)

mrdimples said: BINGO!

For a while, our wordpress site has been looking more and more than Nodame's room. If you have watched the Japanese drama, you can imagine the mess. Thankfully our dearest @rionae came to our rescue and did some major spring cleaning. Now it's easier to scroll and search for stuff. You can find all the Life Log videos under the Header - Videos - Subbed - Life Log or go to the side bar and see under Categories - Videos - Videos Subbed - Life Log.

DSCF1233r_zpsb15c78f9.jpg

eh.........not a shirt nor the hole in coolreborn's panty.

It's getting easier now, isn't it?

Ugh. I cannot rest until I guess this one out! Whyyyyyyy the tease????? Now you give us a hole/slot when I've just seen Cutie in ripped pants!? Now what do I make of it???

Hmm.. so it looks like a gadget/mobile case/cover. Is it not that @mrdimples ?

But it has an elongated hole... a coin bank then? Can I fit in that coin bank that you're gonna give him? No? Aw. If it's a bag I might fit into right? Hhahahahahaha! Deym. I miss Cutie! T______T

A new congratulatory video for some Japanese musical from Joo Won:

cr: sky20025738
Hello, this is Joo Won.I really congratulate Namo-hyung for his encore concert.Namo-hyung is more popular in Japan...I think it will be good to have an opportunity to work together next time.Once again, congratulations!Please enjoy! Thank you!

That reminds me. He's having the Japan summer lunch/dinner fanmeet on the 26th right? Ah, is he going to miss his first Running Man broadcast? Or maybe he will fly back to Korea on Sunday morning.

Ack, Shim Eunkyung is not confirmed. At last stage of discussion. =/ http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/283438

Are they going to give the complete confirmed casting today as previously announced?

Shim Eun Kyung in Talks Again for Lead Role in “Nodame Cantabile”

July 14, 2014

Shim Eun Kyung in Talks Again for Lead Role in “Nodame Cantabile”

Actress Shim Eun Kyung is the new likely candidate for the high speculated lead role in the upcoming drama “Nodame Cantabile.”

According to Mulhwa Ilbo, a representative of the drama said, “We have wrapped up verbal negotiations with Shim Eun Kyung’s agency. We expect to sign the contracts and make the officially make the announcement next week. We plan to start filming in August.”

Shim Eun Kyung had originally turned down the offer for Nodame due to the conflicting schedules that would arise as she will be filming the movie “Waiting for You.” However, reports were saying that the filming schedule for the movie was pushed back to accommodate “Nodame Cantabile.”

Shim Eun Kyung’s representatives were more cautious about the announcement. “We have talked with the staff of ‘Nodame Cantabile’ but have not met officially to discuss. The announcement that it has been official is an embarrassing situation for us. While it is true that the schedule for the movie has been pushed back, it does not mean that the drama will fill in the empty space in her schedule. “

Shim Eun Kyung played supporting characters in dramas such as “Jewel in the Palace,” “Hwang Jin Yi,” and “The Legend.” She has also had a growing movie career with “Sunny” and “Miss Granny.”

Source 1 and 2

from http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/14/shim-eun-kyung-in-talks-again-for-lead-role-in-nodame-cantabile/

This is better news actually, still have a chance. ^^

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Shim Eun Kyung in Talks Again for Lead Role in “Nodame Cantabile”CallMeN00NA July 14, 2014 
shim-eun-kyung-main--734x450.png
Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/14/shim-eun-kyung-in-talks-again-for-lead-role-in-nodame-cantabile/
Posted above! -removed-

I guess the production company is getting desperate to announce the NODAME ASAP with some "Big star". Now that SEK's agency has cleared the air, another three candidates has come up:
1) Lee Ha Na (she is currently High School - King of Savvy; I think character wise she should be younger than Chiaki)2) Ha Yeon Soo (wouldn't this be a repetition of her character in "Monstar"? )3) Chun Woo Hee (she seems very underrated - I hope she gets a go)
I hope the "hullabaloo surrounding this drama" gets over with soon. Everyday all kinds of bloggers seems to bash up the actors especially Joo Won. It is really getting frustrating. Sometimes I do wish with all this Intl' fans bashing up without any genuine justification, Joo Won would give up this drama. He deserves better and not this needless nonsense happening around X(

Kekeke, saw this horoscope thing at dramafever, just for fun!
Libra_18.jpg
From: http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafever-weekly-horoscope-for-july-13th---july-19th-2014/
Most compatible sign: Cancer. Waa, anyone with that sign? I'm not.... but I'm a Scorpio and my most compatible sign is Libra :)) Soooo that's right! Joowon is the one for me!! :)) :)) :))

Kekeke, saw this horoscope thing at dramafever, just for fun!

Libra_18.jpg

From: http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafever-weekly-horoscope-for-july-13th---july-19th-2014/

Most compatible sign: Cancer. Waa, anyone with that sign? I'm not.... but I'm a Scorpio and my most compatible sign is Libra :)) Soooo that's right! Joowon is the one for me!! :)) :)) :))

Oh.. Is it dear @rionae? No wonder I am his coolest lover. :D

*dream on coolreborn... dream on....