Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

And from yesterday......this...

p_zps60f6112d.jpg

cr: twinjoker, Naver

You always surpass my expectations, Cutie  miss-bone-141_zps0d0ac6d6.gif

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! =)) =)) =)) i was staring at the picture looking for arms or muscles. I totally didnt expect to see THAT. LMAO! What a perfect standing position, Joowon.

Muscles..... arms.... dimples.... Life Log 5 is gonna be the death of me.

I was totally waiting for a moaty to bring this picture up! I was waiting for it, lol! Haha. I love Cutie Nation, lol. You are all so funny. :D

Ah, when it comes to angles, my twin will never pass something like this up.

It needs two Joo Won to hold it up. Eh?

GHOST opening scene from the musical press call that was held for the media on 21 Nov 2013 before the official premiere.

Just imagine it is cutie who is Sam in the vid :D

뮤지컬 '고스트 "Here Right Now" 김준현(샘), 박지연(몰리), 이창희(칼)

cr. TV특종KBS

The vid for this open rehearsal was posted last year in the thread, but I think this vid below is in HD.

"[공연컷] 4년만의 뮤지컬 복귀작 <고스트> 샘역 주원, 남자답지 못할까 걱정스럽다"

cr. ConanTV PD

simplydramafied1082 said: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - ON THE CLOSING OF "GHOST" MUSICAL - 29TH JUNE 2014

What a ride it has been from 24th Nov 2013 till now for Cutie as he embarked on his musical after 4 years   :)   And as Ghost finally closes their curtains on the 29th June, we have decided to do something special for our beautiful man.
To all our moaties, rockies and gardeners, start to write up a personal love letter / note of appreciation / poems for Joo Won. It can be personal, a general note or even collage of pics - as novel as possible. Our Admin team is planning to organise a small contest on all your incoming entries and the best one out of the lot will be selected and refined into HD version which will be delivered to the man himself   :)
So get your creative juices flowing and photo shops on the loose for the following:
1) A letter to Joo Won - it has to be in English (so that everyone is treated fairly in this contest).2) It can be short or long, colourful or b/w, with or without fanarts. Pictures too can be used to tell your love for the man.3) Moaties and Rockies you can be naughty but try to keep it superficial since if it is selected we don't want to see other ladies in the crowd raging   >:)   (KIDDING!!! LET'S TRY TO BE IN THE BEST OF OUR MANNERS)4) Mail your entries to e-mail ID - cuties2mjw@gmail.com5) Deadline will be 23rd June 2014 ( @Midnight Pacific Standard Time = 04:00 pm in Seoul, Korea of 24th June, 2014)
So may the fairest with their pens win   :)    Let us try to wish the best for Cutie as he showered his emotions for us during the entire run of Ghost even when he was down mentally and physically. Wishing everyone the best in their entries!
-Edit-
Just a couple of reminders
1) For fan arts, please do not use pictures from DC Gallery or any of them watermarked by respective owners2) Please use that are official or from previous pages of the forum that do not have respective owners3) Cute chibis are also invited   :) 

@rionae oh no... Joowon-ah, dont cry....  :( :( :( :( :( i guess he's feeling really upset that Ghost is ending next week. he only has like, 2-3 performances left after tonight, all of which are with Jiyeon. i'm gonna miss Sam so much.
seriously, whenever he cries, i can easily cry too. such sincere tears....
EDIT: i notice Joowon is the type to wipe his eyes and face a lot when he cries. it's like he's embarrassed to show his real crying self. other celebrities often let their tears fall, as a way of showing they're crying. but Joowon seems embarrassed that he cries, and tries to cover it up. his nose and eyes get really red, and his mouth curls low. his crying self be it while he's acting or real life, is just so sincere and.... cute~

@farbarri‌ After 3 initial hiccups, at last I made it to Korea, and just watched a spectacular musical show, GHOST. Will be watching the 3pm show too on 21st. Yup joowon was teary-eyed during curtain call and he is so handsome in real life. I was one of the many fans waiting enthusiastically for him coming down from the elevator. Joowon will never know I was there but it's okay, cause the joy and pride that I received outweighed everything. He has directly affected me to move out from my comfort zone and explored a new perspective in my life. Joowon will be the ONE N ONLY ONE superstar I will be supporting for life, there's no room for others.

It's 4am here and i cant sleep due to my wacko long nap i had earlier! haha

i seriously cannot believe that GHOST is running into its final week. Even though it has been running for 8 months, it feels as though it was only yesterday that the first show started!!

i can already feel the emotion of saying goodbye to the entire ensemble!!! :(

It just dawned on me that yesterday was JooWon's last performance with Choi JungWon!!!!!!!!! :(((((( If he's already emotional with 2 performances to go, i cant imagine how he'll be on that last final stage next Sunday when he does is final bow and goodbye as Sam Wheat!!!??? ?? waterworks? T.T

Musical "Ghost" 539 Days of Long Journey
http://www.stagetalk.co.kr/HotNews/Column/#read%3A3686

15(1).jpg

It is a short but well summarised article. 
I am sure Joo Won will be missing the stage a lot so he was emotional last night.  As a musical actor, what is more important than receiving instant responses from audience?  When is his next musical?  No one knows.   Better treasure every moment he has in his remaining performances.
"GHOST" TEAM.  WELL DONE !!
@mrdimples thanks for your awesome fan account.  You told me you were taking a break writing it then I found out you have actually posted it.    Joo Won indeed has a special position in your heart!!

It's either I'm thinking too much about JooWon or JooWon's it trying to make sure he invades my life (as if he hasn't invaded enough!! haha)

Was out for dessert, reading through the menu until...Park ShiOn comes out to play with my mind!! Can you spot where? haha

20140621_154527_zpsq4x0pcuj.jpg