Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest evening2star

Girls! Nice to meet you.. :) I so happy to be here. I was reed many pages of this forum, and found what you have to much love to him, support, prays. This wonderful! But, PLEASE, to have respect for him. This man is trying very hard for you.I think his will be very hurt if he read that you write about him. Sorry, if you offend. With love.

Just read in Baidu that the Korean PD Awards ceremony will still be held this afternoon as planned but it will not be telecasted tomorrow on MBC. This is in consideration to the tragic cruise ship/ferry incident that happened yesterday.

-edit-

I read the post in Baidu again. It says that the award ceremony will be a 'closed' one for media and it is not clear if the ceremony will be telecasted at a later date.

I am feeling sad after watching the news update. Up to now, there are still nearly 300 passengers who are still missing and the current weather condition in SK is not too good :-S Let's pray for miracles for the families of these passengers.

Found articles in DC that mentioned about cutie's tweet from last night and the tragic incident. But my translator not making sense though :(

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=311&aid=0000329188

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=014&aid=0003143109

I came upon this article about GHOST by chance when searching for cutie's news. It is about the 'behind the scene' special effects for the musical.

http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=153744

There's new article about McCol

(by google translate)

Why the longevity of the brand transformation McCall

'Joo' Launching Coca Oh, hand-to-hand ... "The second myth of McCall will continue to come true

More Pr = joseongmi News] The second episode of the myth of barley soda dream 'McCall' is a new advertising model Joo, 'Barley tastes legend' during.

Last year, the exclusive models hwanggwanghui ZE 'Cole Cole McCall' hook songs that appeal to young people strategy this time the soft drink industry, McCall was one factor that Coca-Cola polar bear mascot appeared to symbolize the unfolding witty one-to-one Head to Head
ads will be released.

10831_37342_4354.jpg

Nip and tuck past the popularity of Coke and enjoyed dreaming McCall re-launched this ad is barley hop warriors are transformed into a tragic figure who appeared Joo, and his breath weapon to subdue the bear barley stick together and drink the contents of McCall cute counterattack captured barley.

Here 'legendary taste of barley' a clever ad copy is impressive youthful. This copy of the beverage industry in the 1980s was overwhelmed with cola and cider McCall legend (Legend) to meet the eyes of young consumers by reinterpretation, "savor the legend 'and' delicious barley 'meaning of the representation

Anecdotal side, " released in 1982 This year marks the 32 anniversary of the launch right dwae McCall assets have a long life brand " and " young customer base , but rather the lack of brand awareness is deemed necessary for the refresh , it was to create this ad "he said the background .

Followed by " McCall 80s and 90s was the domestic beverage market, foreign brands dominate the arena while we 've achieved sales of native myths brand ," said , " I have a good raw material in our land, our distance from the body to provide consumers with a good drink , Korea native only to consolidate its position as the barley soda McCall second myth will continue to come true , "he said goals .

This ad netizens are " imposing McCall can only talk about ' Legend ', ' barley ' ' legend barley flavor , good copy ' and then jump McCall response that I was expecting , " comes out of Coke more fun fight back would be ' too cute. Display advertising market, we also have naohnayo smoothly 'and Coke and looking forward to the front of the battle was the opinion that balhigido .

In the past 12 days this ad is airing TV ads dwaeteumyeo airwaves , newspaper advertising is expected to proceed

http://www.the-pr.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=10831