Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest arch00

@ctfrsgp the poor old Mr Han will die in the north , let's just let him live with his wife

miss-bone-97.gif

@coolreborn master the day when I see his chest from that day I have gone crazy, he just follows me and now KISS miss-bone-142.gif

Guest arch00

Wahhh... @arch00 dun be so violent... hez your future daddy-in-law neh :))

@ctfrsgp he wants KISS , old pervert man, first he needs to be taken care of =)) my first step of taking responsibility of daughter- in - law =))

@stearly : omg. that woman would be very very happy... i wish i live in korea. so, i can meet him aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...but why no smile??? and where is her left hand???
@ctfrsgp : aaaa, i love that pic. LIPS LIPS LIPS. awesome lips. ahahhaha. @arch00 : future daddy inlaw ? WHAT?? no no no. 

@ctfrsgp he wants KISS , old pervert man, first he needs to be taken care of =)) my first step of taking responsibility of daughter- in - law =))

Lol... @arch00, what have you been up to? Been gone only for half a day and now he's your future daddy-in-law?? Want me to ship all those polar bears and seal friends of mine to your doorstep?? :)) :))

Guest arch00

Lol... @arch00, what have you been up to? Been gone only for half a day and now he's your future daddy-in-law?? Want me to ship all those polar bears and seal friends of mine to your doorstep?? :)) :))

@crazyoverkdrama pororo just bring it on my dear comrade, I am ready to deal with them miss-bone-53.gif anything for cutie

ps huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu so jealous of them lucky girls

:(( :(( :((

@crazyoverkdrama pororo just bring it on my dear comrade, I am ready to deal with them miss-bone-53.gif anything for cutie

On second thoughts, never mind... If those friends ofmine were fishes, they'll be sashimi before you're done with them... =)) =))

Oooohhhhh... @arch00 xi... ya so scary...

700_zps3f7f2891.jpg

U shld marry Scary Hyung... GR wants only SW xi...

_2_zpsfca26b43.jpg

(cr. as tagged, DCinside and Baidu)