Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hee... Im back but jus for a tiny little min bef I pop back into bed...

I can see tat our 'supersonic fingers' coolreborn has done it again at a lightning speed with the screencaps. Good Job dearie :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

@coolreborn, herez a "bedtime snack" for u >:) (cr. as tagged)

29244g6-1_zps4a213313.jpg

ir86k3-1_zps579a9e51.jpg

@coolreborn: Thank you for the screencaps. One question? Are you planning to change ur ID name to KoolKatreborn or CrooningCatreborn? Ur siggy is more funny today. The one yesterday was scary. For a minute I thought Voldemort got nine lives especially the red forked tongue   @-) The rubics cube is closer to Cutie.....Annyeong!

Kim Ah Joong was offered the role of Joo Won's leading lady in Only You !
Ah Jung, JW and movie 'Only You' starring rendezvousKeuraengkeuin scheduled end of April

• yoyo201303202009230.jpg
    Back screen actress Kim Ah joong is expected to take as the heroine of the movie 'Only You' (Lee, Hyun - Jong supervision and production Blue Storm) 's Official 'Only You' "positive story of joong side and ohgatda. No special changes joong will be taking the lead role, "he said told him.joong decided already appeared actor Joo Won and form the ensemble. This is the first time that he fit the younger actors and breathing. Senior actors and acting Mo intelligence. Jjatdeon joong 'Only You' paints a new picture in the five-year-old young Samora and Vacant thief and police profiler delightful love of 'Only You' is a romantic comedy. After the shoot-MBC mini-series '7 grade civil servants' starring Samora end of April, is expected to be keuraengkeuinhttp://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/cinet/201303/sp2013032107015194410.htm
    I like her in "200 pounds beauty" with Joo Jin Mo :)

simplydramafied1082 said: @coolreborn: Thank you for the screencaps. One question? Are you planning to change ur ID name to KoolKatreborn or CrooningCatreborn? Ur siggy is more funny today. The one yesterday was scary. For a minute I thought Voldemort got nine lives especially the red forked tongue   @-) The rubics cube is closer to Cutie.....Annyeong!

Guest mydeed

Oooo.. Another unexpected leading lady for Cutie. I knew it. Is this another noona actress that you like Cutie? You must be a fan of her... He he.

Well Kim Ah Joong is a big name out there and I think she's good in comedy and also ehem an experienced kisser.. ehem ehem. Good luck Cutie!

p/s : I only watched her in 200 Pounds Beauty and KBS's drama That Fool. It was OK :-) :-). That Fool was directed by the PD that directs OB!