Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest lilyperry

lilyperry said:

SPECIAL PROGRAMS (JOO WON'S DAY) isn't air on KBSworld! "I think it is only for korean audience! VERY..VERY..SAD...I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING!

watch here: http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/

now it's airing 1N2D with Yoona ^^

Thankuuuu! @maymay But my PC's connection is..... `~´ I hope it will again in KBSworld!

@lilyperry hahaha.. we hope so ^^

btw, anyone has gif. pic of Shion rolling his head when Yoonseo asking him to "turn his head" (turn his body) on the first day they meet in Park Shion's room?
i wanna put it as my siggy. it's too funny! lol

----edit--------

oh, never mind.
juz got it from DCJoowon  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ^__^

viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

Although I am been saddled with many things and can't spazz as much as I would like, Good Doctor and Cutie have never been far from my mind.

This show has already overtaken Gaksital in terms of the number of times I re-watched each epsiode. I won't go as far as saying that it has topped Gaksital as the best drama but Park Si On is fast becoming my favorite drama character of all times.

I can watch him over and over again and not get bored. Park Si On makes my eyes glisten, my stomach ache and my cheeks sore from smiling.

This is one of my favorite PSO scenes. I lost count the number of times I re-watched this part.

Joo Won's acting is here is so awesome. Just look at Park Si On grimacing and blinking his eye nervously as the boy refused to stop crying

cy1.gif
until he caught sight of the Gundam figurine, ha.

He was so fascinated by the rare model that the boy had. The boy stopped crying and was impressed by his knowledge of Gundam collection. Nurse Jo and the boy's mother were also delighted that the good doctor not only calmed down his patient but managed to get into his good books as well. Now, he should be able to coax the boy to eat his rice, shouldn't he?

Except that Dr Park asked if he could borrow the boy's toy for one day, bwaaaaaahhhh!!

fd8.gif
And just in case, you didn't catch what he said, he emphasized that its just one day he is asking. One day, that's all.

Now the boy starts crying again. The mother is shocked and Nurse Jo makes frantic signals to Dr Park that the objective is to get the boy to eat and not make him cry more. So Dr Park threatens to break the toy if the boy won't stop crying.

8cg.gif

And of course, the Gundam toy just had to break apart piece by piece in Dr Park's hands. To his and everyone's horror.

js4.gif

credit: dwz1dy on Joo Won Baidu and paper-box tumblr

I wonder what Shi On will do if he sees this Big scale model

RX-78-2-Gundam-action-figure.png   imageHoly Gundam!!

.... maybe go double crazy? And won't even notice the girl besides the gundam. :))       

When I first watch Gundam Wing... I always have a thought... are Gundams male or female or depends on who is inside the gundam? LOL.

Guest mydeed

@mrdimples.
Awwwww. I'm in LOVE with Park Shi-on now. 
This is another Joo Won drama that worth replaying each and every scenes.  
I watched countless times Joo Won in Ojakgyo Brothers for Tae Hee's anger, sadness and sweetness towards his sweetheart, Jae Eun and people around him.
Joo Won in Gaksital for Lee Kang-to's 1001 emotions. One word DAEBAK.
And here in Good Doctor, I just can't get enough of Park Shi-on, little Park Shi-on and his Hyung. Something magical about his character.  Maybe because we NEVER imagine Joo Won in this kind of role.  Gosh, how not to love our Cutie :-).
Is it Monday yet??!!

Guest mydeed

oolreborn said:

Holy Gundam!!

.... maybe go double crazy? And won't even notice the girl besides the gundam. :))       

When I first watch Gundam Wing... I always have a thought... are Gundams male or female or depends on who is inside the gundam? LOL.

mydeed said: oolreborn said:

Holy Gundam!!

Guest mydeed

coolreborn said: mydeed said: oolreborn said:

Holy Gundam!!

mydeed said: coolreborn said: mydeed said: oolreborn said:

Holy Gundam!!

i would so love to analyze each second's emotion shown by PSO for that's how AMAZING i think Joowon's acting is, but i think i would need to write it in a few books. each second is like 1 page. if i think Joowon was brilliant in Bridal Mask and Ojakgyo Brothers, i just have no words to describe his acting in Good Doctor. he is expressive, yet depressive; he is emotional, yet devoid of emotion.
@mrdimples gave us a link yesterday(?) and i agree whole-heartedly with the blog. if you have not checked out the link, do read it. bias aside, her intake on Joowon's acting is really good. http://thatkpopfan.tumblr.com/post/58149829211/why-i-think-joo-won-should-get-an-award-before-anyone
what the blogger said was absolutely right. we have seen actors who shows sadness, anger, happiness in a way that we know. but in PSO's case, Joowon's ability to let viewers feel those sad, loneliness, and upset emotion without actually showing it is just amazing. he did not show that he's sad, yet we know it. moreover, his loneliness it absolutely heartbreaking. thanks to great writing, and directing those emotions are perfectly edited into those episodes we see now.
here i go again, rattling off about Joowon's great acting skills. i was reading this and GD thread during my breaks, and my colleague reads over my shoulder. he said "you just like this guy because he's cute, right?" and i proudly told him "No. it was his acting that made me attracted to him. his good looks and great personality is an amazing bonus to his fans". Joowon is just......amazing. i couldnt find a better word to describe his acting talent (dont get me started on his physical beauty.....). to me, amazing and daebak seems understatement to describe just how great he is. i've never been so invested and analytical about a character before. Joowon made Park ShiOn such an interesting character that i never get tired of watching him so many times. i could practically memorize the whole drama now. erm....apart from those medical terms. anyway, i'm here to stay. Joowon's acting hooked me to him, then he showers me with his good looks and sweet personality. such a perfect, ideal man~

Guest pandora460

couldnt agree more with you @farbarri..you even made a better way of describing Joo Won's great acting than the blogger @mrdimples quoted above. :x and YES, we are proud  JW fangirls because he is one awesome ACTOR. His great range of emotions is mirrored in that beautiful face.