B. JW/ShiKyung

C. JW/parkkiwoong

D. JW/ShinHyunJoon

E. JW/RyuSooYoung

F. JW/chataehyun

G. JW/Seungwoo

H. JW/Chansung

Hmmm?

wheeeeew now there's a lot of bromance we got there, eh?

Not sure if this vid has been posted here before. We caught a glimpse of Junnie in Spring Awakening footage in Win Win. This is a longer and clearer version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PpvqIQvgs4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

@mrdimples, Thank you for translating the part my twin. Its a real touching story. When I read your translation, I watched the scene too, coz I haven't watched it yet. It was really sad especially when we now know what happened to ahjumma. But this simple act that the 1N2D guys gave to her, will surely become a memorable moment. And sometimes, shared silence and a sincere touch given to a grieving person is much better than eloquent words.

I need a fanart of Cutie in saeguk but not topknot and hanbok, more the vigilante swordman type with long hair. I am staring at the same paragraph of a piece of writing I am supposed to read but I keep seeing Cutie,quoting @stearly, as a "cold-blooded swordsman" drawing his sword. HAWT! HAWT!