Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Synopsis of 1st episode of “Good Doctor”

“In order do training to be a resident,  It is Shi On’s first time after birth going to Seoul by train.

There is an unexpected accident when the train arrives, a child is found with serious injury.  If Shi On is to offer emergency medical assistance,  he will miss the scheduled appointment with the hospital.

At the same time, Hospital Director Chae (or Choi, not sure the spelling) is strongly objected by the other directors in the hospital to accept a doctor who has a medical history of autism, but Chae/Choi proposes to use Shi On temporarily for 6 months, if Shi On doesn’t succeed, Chae will lose his position as a Hospital Director.”

Source and credit    KBS and translated by mjw0930  http://mjw0930.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1511.html

Looks like KBS has blocked Japanese viewers watching Good Doctor preview, this Jap fan has kindly translated the synopsis of 1st episode

ellasam81 said:

Looking at his eyes

Cr tumblr

Car 

CAR????  :-/

Joowon has the most intense eyes i've ever seen. without words, he can convey emotions easily from his eyes alone. this is one of is best treats~ and also, he has original double eyelids, which is not often seen in an actor. i love his eyes. :x

Wanted to write cr but write car lol

Ya I love his eyes as they not only beautiful but also convey lots of emo and melt my heart everytime I see his eyes like that

But I love his blury eyes too

In pso right his eyes wondering about and blury but I still can see gentleness and innocence in those eyes so he s successfully bring out pso character

And @manyearsago thanks for the synopsis for the first ep can't wait two more week

google translate: I think this is about the filming of Happy Together... The men of Good Doctor.

'Good Doctor' jusanguk, Samora, 'haetu 3' scramble with 'Laugh hunt'

Learn jusanguk, Samora two KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 3' to accompany sorties.

AM on the 27th afternoon, according to officials yeneungguk KBS progress 'Happy Together 3' recording new KBS 2TV Drama 'Good Doctor' of the Samora, jusanguk, jeongmansik, is starring as gimyounggwang.

Jusanguk, Samora, jeongmansik etc. 'Happy Together 3' to the trouble of recording them openly confide in plans. Meanwhile, the activities of the actors in these troubled and modifiers obtained image reveals the down inside.

First jusanguk the meantime, many entertainment programs mentioned in the 'siljangnim professional actors' concerns and, once you get on the modifier will confide. He also abolished in April KBS 2TV 'Happy Sunday - Qualifications of Men appeared in various episodes and unveils their.

In particular, this last January jusanguk 'Qualifications of Men' TV time 'Progress of the play hold' while performing What gaae hole and formed pink romance raises questions of whether to disclose the reality.

Samora drama 'ohjakgyo brothers',' gaksital 'and the' ramrod son, "says worries about the image. Also broadcast last February 16, 2012 after 1 year 5 months 'Happy Together 3' appeared in the meantime, the episode did not reveal the drama of shooting will preach.

'Happy Together 3' to debut at jeongmansik the 'villain professional actors' concerns about the qualifiers will reveal. In particular, the "Good Doctor 'role in the decision to take the first time, the story also conveys to study medicine.

Official "Samora, jusanguk, jeongmansik, gimyounggwang appeared together as a 'good doctor' stories to learn more experienced various episodes in life brings a smile to the audience," he said.

That they appeared 'Happy Together 3' will be broadcast in the coming August 1.

Meanwhile, Joo, jusanguk, jeongmansik starring as 'Good Doctor' coming Aug. 5 and put in front of the first broadcast.

'Good Doctor' is 'servant Syndrome' and with a young man who suffers from autism, pediatric surgeon-growing human medical drama.

from Star.MT

Joo Won is dashing in a white coat for upcoming KBS 2TV drama 'Good Doctor'

July 26, 2013 @ 9:55 am

joo-won_1374806269_af_org.jpg

Joo Won donned his first ever white coat for the upcoming KBS 2TV drama 'Good Doctor'!

The new still cuts show Joo Won in action as a doctor, looking almost as cute as the children he'll treat as a pediatrician. Joo Won shared, "I wore a white coat for the first time. Once I put it on, it feels good."

The actor will team up with 'Ojakgyo Brothers' PD Ki Min Soo once again for 'Good Doctor', which portrays the story of love and hardship in a pediatric surgery center of a university hospital.

'Good Doctor' will premiere following 'Shark' on August 5!

from allkpop

@coolreborn
there goes Google Translate, with their Samora translation of Joowon's name. =)) i thought that's already bad before i see "servant syndrome". #-o
EDIT: OMG! there's also "villain professional actors"! LMAO! =))

Joowon's coordi-noona must be obsessed with stripe-design. since people cant see when she wears them, she made our beloved Cutie wears them instead~ i must say, he looks gorgeous..... UNF
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtweqydlcZzcpqbRbumlw images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhci21jFShNbARpFMVMYg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGBLiU1mqbnBHt5cjBClf images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP7YHKuseWqUf4AZuvowV

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOKFwx6Vdkp5p9OTPCM7h  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh_yEkPpNdkoLcjMQYy72

aww, even little Shi-On is wearing stripe-design now! so cute~
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7h03xdQIo8rmdO_6tLQO

manyearsago said:

Synopsis of 1st episode of “Good Doctor”

“In order do training to be a resident,  It is Shi On’s first time after birth going to Seoul by train.

There is an unexpected accident when the train arrives, a child is found with serious injury.  If Shi On is to offer emergency medical assistance,  he will miss the scheduled appointment with the hospital.

At the same time, Hospital Director Chae (or Choi, not sure the spelling) is strongly objected by the other directors in the hospital to accept a doctor who has a medical history of autism, but Chae/Choi proposes to use Shi On temporarily for 6 months, if Shi On doesn’t succeed, Chae will lose his position as a Hospital Director.”

Source and credit    KBS and translated by mjw0930  http://mjw0930.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1511.html

Looks like KBS has blocked Japanese viewers watching Good Doctor preview, this Jap fan has kindly translated the synopsis of 1st episode