[INFO] SMTOWN LIVE '10 WORLD TOUR in Los Angeles

Guest khype

Guest helloimkelsey

Hey does anyone know how the seating in the Staples Center is numbered? Like is it section 102, row J, seat 3 or something like that? I want to know which one is the front row of a section ^_^

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bizcotti

Almost time to buy tickets! OMG I hope I can get a good seat. Good luck to everyone and I hope to see you there! =D

SMTown FIGHTING!!

Guest squarebubblex

Lucky people who are ready to buy tickets! My friends and I want to go but my friend doesnt have money and needs to borrow but me and her cuz are ready to go but no credit card and her family situation isnt well.WE still need to ask her aunt so hopefully she'll say yes. If she doesnt go, then i dont get to go. wah... good luck to everyone who is buying the tickets.

Good luck to you too ^_^ Hope it all works out ok :]

Guest suzana1993

aahhhhhggggg i have butterflies in my stomach!!! its almost time..hope i can get the 180 =D

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

Guest ljane

i'm going to try call them and buying online at the same time, whichever goes thru first XD. I'm really excited for this. I'm shooting for the $180 as well. I don't mind if I don't get floor, I'm short too! But as long as it's close. Good luck everyone!

Guest lilkay45

Good luck to you too ^_^ Hope it all works out ok :]

Thank You!

The aunt said no to my friend but im going to buy an extra ticket to see if any kids in school wanna go!

wow just tried calling powerhouse to get that number so i can press redial the lines are busy...

omg wow! they are busy! T^T Ah how will I get a ticket from them. Awww. This is kind of discouraging.

Guest TimeCrisis

Will ppl have to seriously stand for 5 hours if they buy floor seats?? I thought there would be chairs for us to sit...

Guest Shinmeiryuu

Will ppl have to seriously stand for 5 hours if they buy floor seats?? I thought there would be chairs for us to sit...

I'm pretty sure it's been established here that there will be seats on the floor. They are assigned, too.

So if you're tired, feel free to sit down lol.

From Powerhouse:

Q: Are the tickets standing or seated?

A: It will be assigned seating for all tickets (even the floor).

There are seats for the floor section.

Guest Misters0freshh

They are all seats

but everyone still just happens to stand

you can sit if you want, but everyone around would probably be standing.

Guest TimeCrisis

From Powerhouse:

Q: Are the tickets standing or seated?

A: It will be assigned seating for all tickets (even the floor).

AHHH<3 Thanks so much for telling me. I was all paranoid lol.

Guest shopaholicness

Haha, this reminds me of the epic batttles for KMF tickets. The thread blows up. I just hope it's not gonna be as crazy! *crosses fingers*

Guest suzana1993

180 gone D:!!!!!! but i got the 160!!! :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! asdfghjkl;jhgfr!!!!! OMFG I'M SO ECSTATIC RIGHT NOW LIKE IDEK!!

Archived