Teen Top **틴탑** [Official Thread]

Guest yoon_ji99

Happy Birthday Niel   

:wub:

1632211cwe8nghc.png

So happy to see how much you've already grown and we all know how important you are to Teen Top.

Wishing for many more years of happiness as Teen Top works towards their goals and dreams

Teen Tops Interview with 10asia-

Part 1,Part 2

bbe7c1f8027.th.jpgbbe7c1f8034.th.jpgbbe7c1f8035.th.jpgbbe7c1f8038.th.jpg

bbe7c1f8039.th.jpgbbe7c1f8076.th.jpgbbe7c1f8077.th.jpgbbe7c1f8078.th.jpg

bbe7c1f8081.th.jpgbbe7c1f8083.th.jpgbbe7c1f8091.th.jpgbbe7c1f8092.th.jpg

bbe7c1f8142.th.jpgbbe7c1f8143.th.jpgbbe7c1f8144.th.jpgbbe7c1f8177.th.jpg

bbe7c1f8178.th.jpg1200bbe7c1f8028bab9bbe7.th.jpg1200bbe7c1f8029bab9bbe7.th.jpg1200bbe7c1f8030bab9bbe7.th.jpg

1200bbe7c1f8031bab9bbe7.th.jpg1200bbe7c1f8068bab9bbe7.th.jpg1200bbe7c1f8085bab9bbe7.th.jpg1200bbe7c1f8087bab9bbe7.th.jpg

1200bbe7c1f8089bab9bbe7.th.jpg1200bbe7c1f8090bab9bbe7.th.jpg1200bbe7c1f8101bab9bbe7.th.jpg

Guest Lila90

Not a fan but I really enjoy their music but I'm too embarrassed to buy their songs on itunes because I'm ten years older than themsweatingbullets.gif But overall, I think they are at least in the top ten kpop groups right now. They have the talent and drive that some kpop groups lack. I can't even keep track of how many kpop groups debuted just this year and disappeared mellow.gif

Not a fan but I really enjoy their music but I'm too embarrassed to buy their songs on itunes because I'm ten years older than them*quoted image* But overall, I think they are at least in the top ten kpop groups right now. They have the talent and drive that some kpop groups lack. I can't even keep track of how many kpop groups debuted just this year and disappeared *quoted image*

I have to agree. I think they have a lot of  potential vocally and performance wise (stage presence, dancing, expressions) they're already top 10 in my book. However I recognized Teen Top is a growing group. I would be lying to say they're anywhere near perfect right now, but I feel like once they really settle in (maybe 2-3 years from now) and hit their peak that they can become a dangerous group. I have a lot of hope for them.  :)

Agh such a dead thread   :( , but that's okay I'm going to continue to spazz about my bbs.     :D

This is by far their best dance stage EVER! I loved every bit of it and afterward was really impressed.

Teen Top slowly but surely showing everyone how talented they are.

Changjos dance break was amazing!

But I kinda wanted to give him a hug, lollipop, or whatever kids like these days so that he can cheer up, since he looked super depressed when they didn't win. Changjo is young so of course I understand, but seriously this is kpop he should really get used to it and fake a smile in the future. 1) It will show he can be humble in victory & defeat 2) shows maturity. Plus there are plenty of chances to win in the future   

B)

Hi guys!~

So, im a new Teen Top fan ^_^

And i wanted to ask if you guys would recommend any shows/interviews that would make me become more familiar with Teen Top themselves~

For starters i've now learned their names and can tell them apart :w00t:

Also, are there already any subbing groups for Teen Top?

Thanks ^^~

Hi guys!~

So, im a new Teen Top fan ^_^

And i wanted to ask if you guys would recommend any shows/interviews that would make me become more familiar with Teen Top themselves~

For starters i've now learned their names and can tell them apart  :w00t:

Also, are there already any subbing groups for Teen Top?

Thanks ^^~

Hi. The world always needs more Teen Top fans  :D Yes theres a subbing team (6totsub) , but they're not super fast so yea things take a while to come out.  :sweatingbullets:

First I'd suggest going to 6tot YT page cause they have a lot of early vids of Teen Top. Definitely need to watch Making the Artist, Teen Top on Air, and RTJ (Road To Gochang Pa) - which was basically a show about them learning Japanese language & culture.  They also have a lot of subbed interviews where you would really learn a lot about their personalties.  They're all on that channel so hope it can help you out.   

Guest ben0ann

hello everyone!

i am a newbie in soompi and i am also a new fan of Teentop,

can i share fancam here since i am only a member? i don;t know who to ask as well. thanks...

Guest somberskies

Looks like we're gonna get an official fanclub name soon! :)

Netizens are now giving their suggestions and voting on the fancafe~

So far the leading ones are Andromeda, Top Planet, 슈틴스타(Shootteen Star) and Tinkerbell (<-It's in korean but I thought it'll be cute if it is teenkerbell in english lolll.)

There are other suggestions like Top Class (which I thought was pretty nice), Topping (:P), Angel, Top Secret, Top Universe, Teenager, Teenage Rebellion, etc...

Hahaha, which reminds me that Teen Titans was also suggested before lol.