Teen Top **틴탑** [Official Thread]

Guest yoon_ji99

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-Pop Mixtape: Getting Pumped For KCON 2013!

KCON 2013 IS LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY SO GET YOURSELF READY WITH THIS COLLECTION OF SONGS FROM THE ARTISTS WHO WILL BE APPEARING LIVE IN LA

94197-k-pop-mixtape-kcon-2013.jpgK-Pop Mixtape: KCON 2013

KCON 2013 is less than a week away and we know you are all super excited to see so many of your favorite stars up close and personal in Los Angeles.

This K-Pop Mixtape is here to help you prepare - whether you are packing your suitcase, practicing your dance moves, or sitting at home sulking because you can't go - this is a collection of some of the best songs from those wonderful K-Pop stars who will be live in Los Angeles next weekend.

TEEN TOP - "Miss Right" (2013) No. 1

full article athttp://

bit.ly/19FFL2g

Guest jaejoongie <3

class="mtn" style="margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 500; line-height: normal; vertical-align: baseline; margin-top: 0px !important;"English subbed TEEN TOP On Air TEEN TOP 3rd Anniversary Big 3 EVENT

Aug 19, 2013

http://www.viki.com/videos/1010325v-teen-top-3rd-anniversary-big-3-event

tumblr_ms3ayw4P1x1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
[D-1] 여러분~~~ 드디어 8월 26일 <TEEN TOP CLASS>의 비밀이 모두 벗겨집니다!
이번 사진은 지난 번 공개해 드리지 못했던 사진인데요… 페북지기 개인적으로 가장 좋아하는 안무 포인트 중 하나입니다! 뭔가 신비스러우면서도 마법에 빠질 것 같은 그런 느낌적인 느낌?!
내일 낮 12시 틴탑 공식유튜브 채널! ‘장난아냐' MV를 보시면 알게 될거에요!
”분위기 장난아냐”
[D-1] Everyone~~ On August 26th, the secrets of <TEEN TOP CLASS> will all come out!
This time’s picture is a picture taken the last time… This is one of the choreo’s point that the facebook admin personally likes.
What kind of mystery (does this photo hold) that it feels like magic?!
Tomorrow at 12 noon on Teen Top’s official youtube channel! You’ll find out if you watch ‘ROCKING’s MV!

"the ambience is no joke"

Their choreo is always amazing :x  excited for the album release!  

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"KCON 2013 Artist Line Up Walk the Red Carpet Before the Show - Aug 25, 2013 [PHOTOS]
KCON 2013 Red Carpet Teen Top
more photos at http://bit.ly/1dlRLXj

Twitter Updates
이젠 #뮤직뱅크 #음악중심 #인기가요 남았으 #장난아냐 장난아니게 보여주겠어요~~♡ THANK YOU LA!!!!♡   All that&#8217;s left now is performances on Music Bank, Music Core and Inkigayo #장난아냐 We&#8217;ll show you how no joke it really is ~~♡ THANK YOU LA!!!!♡  trans.cr; fyteensontopsource; L.Joe&#8217;s twitter
이젠 #뮤직뱅크 #음악중심 #인기가요 남았으 #장난아냐 장난아니게 보여주겠어요~~♡ THANK YOU LA!!!!♡
All that’s left now is performances on Music Bank, Music Core and Inkigayo #장난아냐 We’ll show you how no joke it really is ~~♡
THANK YOU LA!!!!♡

화이팅!♥  Fighting!♥ trans.cr; fyteensontop
화이팅!♥ Fighting!♥ 
.. 니엘님아&#8230;. 모해???? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 나랑 장난치나???? 난 장난아냐 ;;;;;  ..Niel-nim&#8230;. what are you doing????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are you playing a joke on me????? I&#8217;m no joke;;;; trans.cr; fyteensontopsource; Changjo&#8217;s twitter

^^

^^
^^ 2
^^ 2
^^ 3

^^ 3
trans.cr; fyteensontop

130903 Twitter Updates
tumblr_msiz75UVye1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
포켓몬 니엘
Pokémon Niel  - L.Joe
tumblr_msizcrovlC1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
전투력 상승
Fighting power up - L.Joe

MBCnest twitter
tumblr_msj04t1BgL1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
[추석특집 아이돌 스타 육상 풋살 양궁 선수권대회] 추석연휴중 방송♥ 틴탑이 포토월에서 포즈를 취하고 있네요! 다른 소식들도 곧 이어집니다 트/윗/고/정♥

[Chuseok Special Idol Star Athletics-Archery Championship] Will be broadcast during the Chuseok holiday♥ Teen Top is posing at the photo wall! More news will be posted soon. Stay/tuned/for/tweets♥
tumblr_msk7ixVwCZ1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
WITH 민우횽
WITH Minwoo Hyong - L.Joe
tumblr_msk7ka0C7a1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
L.Joe selca
tumblr_msk7o0iGYQ1rqzcrdo1_500.png
상큼
Refreshing - L.Joe

tumblr_msk7siJZM11rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
우리 엔젤들 한컷♥
Our Angels first cut♥ - Chunji
tumblr_msk7uvcNEl1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
엔젤컷2♥

Angel cut 2♥ - Chunji
tumblr_msk7xkl80U1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
밥먹으러가자♥

Let’s go to eat ♥ - Chunji
tumblr_msk83gZK0n1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
니에리 졸음
Niel’s sleepiness - L.Joe
trans. cr; fyteensontop

• 3 weeks later...
Guest josephjung93

OMG!!! WATCH THIS LEGENDARY DANCE PERFORMANCE BY INFINITE!!!! DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THIS???
THEY JUST MADE THEIR DEBUT WHEN THEY PERFORMED IT!!!! PROBABLY THE BEST DANCERS AMONG ALL THE IDOL STARS!!
YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY WATCH THIS EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT INFINITE FAN!!!
http://www.kofan.com/?p=15328

Happy belated Birthday to Chunji! :x

tumblr_mu7b44vgV01rqzcrdo1_500.png
사진투척! 설정샷아니구요 저는진짜루 자고있는거랍니다 생일축하해주신분들 땡큐♥♥
Throwing out a photo!
This isn’t a set up shot
I was really sleeping
Thank to you to those who wished me a happy birthday♥♥

tumblr_mu60kf7FWr1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
천지생일ㅊㅋ 선물은 나
Happy Birthday Chunji. You’re present is me. (L.Joe)
  Me2day
tumblr_mu6titi2Zx1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
생일축하해 주신 엔젤 여러분!  너무너무 감사드리구요~~~ 사랑합니다♥   -천지 
Thank you so so much to Angels for wishing me a happy birthday~~~ I love you♥
-Chunji
trans: fyteensontop