[OFFICIAL] TEACYOON COUPLE (Ok Taecyeon & Yoona)

Guest katdiva

Guest katdiva

FO2, CABI and Gayo Daejun
This thread is dedicated to our lovely TaecYoon couple!

It all started on December 31, 2009 with the MBC Gayo Daejun New Year's Special:

tumblr_l3cpfuwq7z1qc57duo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l3vrhl6lqa1qc57duo1_500.jpg

Then the momentum picked up with Family Outing Season 2 in February 2010 through July 2010

Screenshot2010-06-01at54339PM.png

2a7zckk.png

Screenshot2010-06-09at124218AM.png

Screenshot2010-06-27at81535AM.png

and the CABI CF by Everland was a climatic HOTNESS/SONE 9PM moment in time!

taecyoonmini001.jpg

taecyoonposter001.jpg

CR: Mary517

Screenshot2010-07-01at70309PM.png

2nhp2df.jpg

Profiles of our couple idols:

Name: YoonA (윤아)

Birth Name: Im Yoon Ah (임윤아)

Nick names : Deer Yoona, Him Yoona (Strength Yoona), Goddess Yoong, Yoong

Motto : Be confident in everything

Group Position : Supporting Vocalist

Languages : Korean (Fluent) , English, Chinese (Basic) , Japanese (Basic)

DOB: May 30, 1990

Height: 166cm (168cm or so she states herself)

Weight: 47kg

Blood Type: B

School: Daeyoung High School, 2nd Year

Casted: 2002 SM Saturday Open Casting Audition

Duration of Training: 7 years and 2 months

Name ➟ Ok Taecyeon

Role in 2PM ➟ Rapper, Dancer

Nickname ➟ Okcat, Jeemseung (beast)

Date of birth ➟ 27th November 1988

Height ➟ 185cm

Weight ➟ 76kg

Blood Type ➟ AB

Religion ➟ Christian

Languages ➟ English & Korean, Japanese (in order of fluency)

School ➟ Dankook University

Hobbies ➟ Music appreciation, Wakeboarding, Skiing

Specialties ➟ Cooking

Ideal Woman ➟ A girl who does her own stuff well

Fav Food ➟ All the food

(CR: Bellisma)

Guest katdiva

only WGM couple threads are allowed

you should read the rules

Hi Dee, I did read the rules. Three times before I posted this. I also read the FAQ. I selected this thread because the Park Shin Hye / Jang Sukkie thread is in here, and they aren't on WGM. I believe this is for any couple that has appeared in a TV show, no?

Please direct me to the rule that says only for WGM, because it wasn't in the main rules. I appreciate your help.

Hi Dee, I did read the rules. Three times before I posted this. I also read the FAQ. I selected this thread because the Park Shin Hye / Jang Sukkie thread is in here, and they aren't on WGM. I believe this is for any couple that has appeared in a TV show, no?

Please direct me to the rule that says only for WGM, because it wasn't in the main rules. I appreciate your help.

Actually the Park Shin Hye / Jang Geun Suk thread is created mainly for the couple in the drama so technically that is allowed, and same goes for Goo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho. Fake coupling is not allowed, and that's what this thread is. Taec and YoonA are not a couple in Family Outing, they are just part of the cast and not an actual couple. If these types coupling were allowed then there would have been a thread for Lee Hyori and Kim JongKook created long time ago.

If you want to create a thread for them it's best to make a fanpage.

I suggest Couple/Pairing fans to make Fan Clubs at the main Soompi site as your alternative. http://www.soompi.com/fanclub Soompi Fan Clubs are much more "official" and organized than a 999 page topic, dontcha think? :]

edit: It also doesn't make them a couple if they were doing a CF together or performed together. That's why ZhangLiYin and Xiah JunSu's thread is closed and WonderBang.

EDIT: THIS IS AN EXAMPLE. DO NOT GET OFFENDED. Although they have worked together, the ZLY/KJS topic has been closed because there is too much spam and implied romance beyond their duet. Same goes for the Wonderbang topic. They performed together, but it's still a couple topic.

Guest suejinners

Actually the Park Shin Hye / Jang Geun Suk thread is created mainly for the couple in the drama so technically that is allowed, and same goes for Goo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho. Fake coupling is not allowed, and that's what this thread is. Taec and YoonA are not a couple in Family Outing, they are just part of the cast and not an actual couple. If these types coupling were allowed then there would have been a thread for Lee Hyori and Kim JongKook created long time ago.

If you want to create a thread for them it's best to make a fanpage.

edit: It also doesn't make them a couple if they were doing a CF together or performed together. That's why ZhangLiYin and Xiah JunSu's thread is closed and WonderBang.

^Great explanation!

Please read over the rules carefully.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=254879

Archived