[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest randomzero.loves.dbsk

i think added lee hyori as permanent member is good idea

she's strong n i think she can get along with jihyo well because both of them are strong and competitive

and i would like to see jongkook being dominated by hyori because till this time nobody can fight jongkook

YES! i totally agree. I think they would have click too. Refer to family outing.  I think she'll be a formidable opponent :D

Can't wait for her to get back to the scene, she's awesome in variety. 

I don't think casts who acts cute should be included. Personally i thought Lizzy was kind of bland when she talks.... :/ 

It should be someone who is competitive, quick to think and witty. And who isn't afraid to change their image.

Well, SNSD girls kinda have that image.. they are quite adaptive.

In conclusion, they should add a girl cast soon, it's getting pretty boring... even with this new games.

and is it just me that the Monday couples are getting obviously excessive- they lost that spicy-ness.

i think i almost died laughing watching today's episode! XD Taecyeon and Khun are such fast runners! The members panicked when they saw them. But Ace Jihyo is still the coolest! :P I can't wait for next week's episode! Lee Sun Gyun! :D

The trailer is up for view too! :D

(credits: kpophermes)

Guest zhucrystal

I didn't notice this at first but I think you're right.  Husband in korean is "nampyeon" and that definitely sounds like what she said.

i'm not that great at korean but I know that it wasn't that. Sunny said 잡아 (jab-a) (she pronounced it more like jab-eo),you can see it from the dialogue on the side of the screen, literally means catch/hold on to Jongkook. in wgm, ga-in calls jokwon 여보 (yeo-bo), which means sweetheart, she doesn't necessarily call him 남편 (nam-pyeon) husband

i hope this helps and please correct me if i'm wrong.

Guest timpa

Taecyeon has a variety show sense. He knew that the prison trio was hiding members, but he didn't bust them... and then he let Gary run round and just chased after him hopping walls and stuff like the Dream High chase scene lol.

Madame KJK-hahahaha. You can just see his build from so far away :D

Those two girls laughing as he walked past them was priceless.

The YJS led old-time dance train with the organ grinder was awesome. Anytime someone visits this place in the future they're going to be asking when the dance train is going to happen...

I would have liked to have seen another game because the conducting thing seemed to drag on a lot. There were some funnier parts to it and I liked that we continue to see not only how close the Running Man members are to each other, but how they are to the staff as well. They're always joking around and trying to include them in things, I'm not sure if it's intentional but it gives off a similar feel to 1N2D since you see staff regularly on there.

Then we get the organ grinder dance train to finish off the episode... YJS is such a variety show god, he just takes completely random or throw-away bits and turns them into awesome segments.

Guest mondaycouple

the beginning of this week's episode was really good (the 2pm guys are SUPER FAST) but the practice session for the two bands portion of the episode was TOO LONG. i barely paid attention during it. next week's episode looks fun thoughhh -  i like how all of the running men have to avoid being caught now - it's a good twist to the usual format of finding the guests.

I would agree with that. I enjoyed last week's episode (as mentioned in detail on the previous two pages) but this week they managed to get pretty much everything right I think. The location was brilliant, lots of good spaces for running and hiding, and the mission was fairer although still skewed a bit in favour of the guests. As expected the 2PM guys were more than a match for the cast physically, so the chasing segment was exciting if over a bit soon.

The talking section and the other mission was also funnier this week, although I missed the lack of Monday couple interaction. Very little Ji Hyo-Gary stuff this episode, probably the one downside to me as a fan of that pairing, but I suppose on the other hand it's a good thing they aren't running that concept into the ground. Also at the end of the day I don't mind some of the other pairings either like the KJK-JiHyo stuff which seems to be getting more prominent.

Highlights for me then: The Train started up by Jae Suk (the man is a legend in my eyes, my absolute favourite MC, I'll watching anything he's involved in). The new Monday Couple :lol: complete with a return of the "Careless Whisper" BGM which used to be Haha's music whenever he did a romance attack in X-man's Dangyunhaji game. Brought back some memories that did. Also loved KJK's manager doing Again and Again. Plus everyone annoying KJK by misrepresenting his songs, even Jae Suk's VJ :D. Lots of cool moments in the final mission as well, like Ji Hyo's recorder bit and then Gary getting jealous, Kwang Soo giving away the idea that his team had, Jae Suk's endless composition, his playing around with the baton (and case) and there was Gary's singing. Also loved the final performances particularly the bit that KJK's team had in store.

Also if I'm not mistaken they had the audio directors for Running Man as judges (apart from one guy). I believe these are the guys responsible for some of the brilliant BGMs and sound effects we've had throughout the series. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong. I've always thought they did a sterling job in the sound department so if it is them I think they deserve some kudos for that. Loved the addded staff interaction, as somebody mentioned this is also one of the things that makes 1N2D so good, because you have potentially all these other characters behind the camera just waiting to be used.

Also if I'm not mistaken, in next week's episode the guests will be catching the cast again but this time those they catch will be added to their team. I think it's part of a promo for their movie. I'm not sure if the other guys is his co-star, but I know Lee Seongyun is in a new movie where he's basically in competition with another detective to see who catches the most criminals or something. I guess that'll be the theme for that episode.

Definitely looking forward to seeing this 2pm episode when it's subbed.I hope my enjoyment in it is reflected in an upturn in the ratings, but if not, oh well.

Also if I'm not mistaken, in next week's episode the guests will be catching the cast again but this time those they catch will be added to their team. I think it's part of a promo for their movie. I'm not sure if the other guys is his co-star, but I know Lee Seongyun is in a new movie where he's basically in competition with another detective to see who catches the most criminals or something. I guess that'll be the theme for that episode.

Definitely looking forward to seeing this 2pm episode when it's subbed.I hope my enjoyment in it is reflected in an upturn in the ratings, but if not, oh well.

Yeah its a promo for their cop movie -Park Joong Hoon has been in tons of cop movies.

Guest nicha1980

This week's ratings.

TNmS : Nationwide 9.6% , Seoul 12.4%

AGB : Nationwide 10.7% , Seoul 11.2%

Last week's ratings.

TNmS : Nationwide 9.5% , Seoul 12.6%

AGB : Nationwide 10.8% , Seoul 12.4%

credit TNmS and AGB 

Guest Happiidayy

does anyone remember which episode it was with jaesuk with the watergun? those 1:8 games where he shot their name tag secretly? :crazy:

Guest creaturedreams

does anyone remember which episode it was with jaesuk with the watergun? those 1:8 games where he shot their name tag secretly?  :crazy:

episode 38

Guest scorpyon_giana

ok, HIGHlights of the show-

1)mis Kim Jong Kook- so funny with that skirt, especially when taekyeon was chasing him and the skirt seemed to be really disturbing.

2)Ace Ji Hyo still rocks- catching so many robes and trieing to finish the mission for all those lazy guys- especially Kwang soo and Jaesuk, why did they had to surrender themslevs so easy in front of Taekyeon? I really don't understand............................

3)Jaesuk oppa anyway won some points later , with all his singing and dancing, he is an awsome entertainer

4)Ji Hyo uniie and Kim Jong Kook interaction- it seems more obvious in the latest episodes, and I am enjoying it a lottttttt

Moments which I enjoyed

1)Monday couple moment- Ji Hyo singing a bit and gary doing his : sol fa mi do ..................reeeee(very low) , that was damn funny  :w00t:

2)Ji Hyo uniie dressing as a soldier and throwing all those robes in the prison, and in the end screaming like Nickhun was attacking her, LOL

3)Kwuang Soo and gary singing all over again after everybody thought they finished the song

4)jaesuk choir with their: hello and thank you at the beginning of the song

5)Ji Hyo uniie from the order of Kim Joong Kook making "aegyo" to the jury, to win the game

Things that I didn't like:

1)Not much, only that the second part became at some point draggy and I was skipping many parts because of the fact that they were doing the same thing . the editor has a big problem with editing the show , he should cut the "uninteresting parts", and leave only what is funny. The episode was very good, 20 points for the chasing part, but they have to work a little more at editing

2) No Song Song couple:tears: 

Guest peterhoang

i'm looking forward to knowing who is the next guest who filming last night.

What's the matter with the fan of RM.

Recently i can't see many comments in forum.

Guest boyofin9

I'm a little worried about kim jong kook's back. I don't know if many of you guys caught it, but when he was putting on the skirt in Sunday's episode, he murmured something about his 허리, or his lower back, and you could see him acting all stiff, and grimacing in pain for a second. also, didn't anyone else think he got caught a little too easily? didn't really put up a fight.

Also, when he encountered Nickhun for the first time in the bathroom, he mentioned to Nickhun that "his condition wasn't too good today", and Nickhun mentioned that he heard about it earlier(?). idk regardless, i really do hope he takes care of himself, and if NECESSARY, take time off from RM. although he's my favorite character on that show, back injuries are nothing to be taken lightly. i almost wonder whether he came back to soon from his surgery a while back...

Guest t_danti

You can view Running Man with Yoona & Sunny with english subs thanks to http://Soshified.com

Dailymotion:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xib4bp_rm-ep-39-sunny-yoona-04-17-11-en-1-5_music

Download: http://ssf.me/6840

Please show a lot of love for our Subbers. We worked day and night to release this for you guys :)

http://twitter.com/#!/soshified/status/60655820056182786

I wanted to watch this episode in Youtube but it has gone. When I downloaded the dailymotion video, there are no players that can play the video. I tried use VLC, GOM, etc. Anyone know what player should I use if I want to watch dailymotion video.

Thank u for helping.....