♡♡ 걸스데이 (Girl's Day) - DreamTea Ent - Official Thread

rapramesi

Guest ricardox

I think they need a little clean up on the choreography but vocally, they did very well. Hope this song takes off. KPop could use a little variety.

I LOOOOOOOOOVED their comeback, the splits coreo is awesome!!

I prefer the coreo they do on MV but I understand that it's hard with the micro and it doesn't have the same effect.

BTW the final part is so jjang and MinAh's voice GAWWWWW love it love it xD

can't get enough of it!

[Trans] 101106 Girl’s Day Yura ‘Cute and Lovely’ Selcas ‘Like a goddess’

2i1z0qp.jpg

[Translations are rough and may contain errors.]

Girl’s Day Yura revealed cute selcas of her which show off her charms. Recently, Yura confidently uploaded multiple photos in her mini homepage with a short description as “During music video filming” and she did various facial expression. In these pictures, Yura put her hand in her cheek with a cute expression, leaning against the wall (supposed to be a door) with her mouth open and blank expression, She pucker (?) her lips and show of her eye smile, and one with biting her nails. She really build up a lot of various expression.

The netizens who saw these pictures commented, “So pretty” “From now on, you are my lord” “You look like a real goddess” “You look really cute and loveable”. Yura got praised because of her beauty and various expression.

[skip the rest of the article because it talks about their performance in Mubank, etc]

Original Article: Seoul NTN

Translated by achel@girlsdaydaily.com

VISIT http://girlsdaydaily.com for more daily updates on girl's day

Follow @girlsdaydaily twitter as well! ^^

everyone's been criticizing their choreo but i actually like it! esp the interpretative/modern/lyrical dance part during minah's long note. iono, you just don't see much of that in kpop. so i really like how they're different and not just doing random, cutesy moves. can't wait to see their future performances!

Guest ricardox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4BDCs5DcOo

They release the dance practice of Nothing Lasts Forever <3333

After seeing that, I'm gonna guess they never figured that dancing in those tight leather outfits and heels would be harder. They look in great sync and are fluid in practice, none of the little warts we saw in MBank.

They should use the same leather outfits.. it should be stretched out a bit after those splits anyway... :sweatingbullets:

hello diamonds. my online friends have been bugging me recently to listen to GD's new digital single and all of their perfs and MVs to the point that i'm so annoyed with them lol. i've been so busy lately but i decided to look at their new works this weekend. i literally dropped my jaw just from the MV and listening to the song (whoever made that MV and composed the song needs to be awarded with a trillion of money lol)....and now their perfs from mucore and mubank. it was amazing...the new members are really pretty too. minah and sojin were awesome as usual. it is just unfortunate that they had rough days and debuted on a time where there is so much competition. and i, too, was also busy with other things i can only keep up with the mainstream acts and not this group. from their youtube days to their bashed (tilt my head) days to the departure of jiin and jisun, i always knew they have something different in them that will make them rise from other groups though i think with these kinds of perfs and personalities on variety shows i think they just want to have fun and not looking for competition which is good. i regret not following them and lost hope when the two members left. i will now look forward even more for their future works and hopefully they will succeed.;)

btw i was watching some eps. of bouquet and i think that one of the MCs (not the fat one) is always looking really awkward at yura whenever its her turn to answer haha something is going on with that guy, i guess he like her~ :rolleyes: