asdf

Guest satisfaction!

Guest KUHRAZY</3

eeesh jeshika those are so nice & u call them crappy -_- whats wrng w/ u woman? :lol: the 1st icon has got to be my fav! i loved that scene... so sweet and made me tingle inside LOL wow your gif's good o_o carrie can never do that :| okkkkkkkk bye love.

NOO!!! JESSICA!!

i cant see what your gif is because its so dark!! ds;afgmna;sfgj argh. my stupid computer. *sobs*

well anyways. i like your icons. hehe.

did you know? misa is one of my favorite dramas.

<333333333333333333333333333333333333333

we should battle again sometimes... when i get my computer fixed<3

Guest pillowbox

i love this drama! *O*

holy cow, the icons are ASFG;gdjgdgjsghsghsgh BEAUTIFULL!!!!!!

O_____________O sexyyy gif~~ i cant see though .. well its a bit dark. they are kissing right? LOL.

my favorite icon is the last one .. love the colors!<33333

Guest JIN_ER

hey nam I LOVE LOV ELOVE that fn drama AND SO JEEE SUP is ssooo fn HOT lols and the grls lyke so kute any whos ur SO GOOD at foto shop KEPP it uPPP =]

X3 BAE

Guest satisfaction!

@.Aishi.teru.: Yeap, I agree with you! One of my fav dramas everr & the best<3 Thank you so much, Jessica ^0^

@dbsg_:INNNNAAA<3 :) Wait, who's gone? Anyways, thanks dear =]

@KUHRAZY</3: Ahhhhhh Carrie~ There's nothing wrong with me :lol: You can do that, I'm sure. You're capable of anything freakin' smarty =D Thanks though x3

@pachi_A: AHH YOU CANT SEE IT? T___T Shoot.. I should've made it brighter >< ME TOO! MISA is my fav drama<33 Once you get your comp fixed, PM me and we shall battle again >xD

@emptysky: Aww thank you! :blush: Yup it's a kissing scene! =D Ahhh I'll make it brighter next time!

@JIN_ER: Ahahaha yayuh, SJS is the bomb B) I love ISJ too<3 She is cute :) Thanks Bae *mwahhhh

Guest touche`

Aww those icons are super cute. <3 I like the creative idea for it. Gah, I get jealous. <___< But must not envy. >__<

Btw, I'm going to Korea in August =D

Ahhh really! that's soo cool and you're lucky. T T

good job on it. <3

Guest satisfaction!

^ yipee thanks<3 LOL jealous? No need to :mellow: I suck compared to the other icon and gif pros out there!! Thank you though =]

Guest DAYdream*

AHHH, I love this drama. It's very sad T__T Made me cry a lot.

I love your icons, and especially your gif. Heh heh a kiss scene ^____^

May I call you by your name or would you like me to call you by your user?

Anyways, post more of your work! I like seeing them =)

Guest ANGEL_WiTH_H0RNS

How are those icons bad?! T____T WAY better than what I can do. lol. And your gif is pretty cool. haha. :D Jessica, I still think I should go and hide in your suitcase. LOL. Then we could stalk Shinhwa together. :]

Guest satisfaction!

@Suikaze: It made me cry a lot too! Yup the kiss scene :wub: You can call me by my name anytime :) Personally, I like calling ppls by their names rather than their usernames. Thank you so much<3

@ANGEL_WiTH_H0RNS: Ohhh man Catty, dont start with me. You know they're bad and you can do way better than me :lol: LOLOL hide in my suitcase and we'll definitely stalk Shinhwa B) YAYYUHH~ kekeke.

Guest Amuse

HELLO JESSICA! *waves again* lols. X)

*GASPS* YOUR ICONS ARE GORGEOUS! <333 I totally envy you. :P Ahhh...I'm Sorry, I Love You was really sad. I use to watch it on that korean channel and would cry my heart out. :( OHHHH! You're going to KOREA?!?! OMG. YOU LUCKY BUTTHOLE. Again, I'm jealous. lols. :o You should take some pictures and show it to me so I know how Korea looks like. XD

--Carol

Guest satisfaction!

^ hhahaa CAROL *waves again

Envy? Ohh no woman. No need to :mellow: There's nothing to be envious about anyway x_x I cried myself a river watching MISA T__T Hahaha yay Korea :P I'll drag you along xD I'll definitely take pics for you<3

Guest always_urs

OMG!!! i bought this movie TTOTT but

i didnt get to finish it... cuz i was to tired :(

and my brother has it rite now...

and i want to watch it... *sigh* oh well

its my movie any wayz... i can watch it

any time... i just dont no when will i go

visit him again... :agry: or when he comes

to visit his friendz....

Guest yumi-chan

YAY, more MISA and So Ji Sup <3 That gif is very pretty =D I love the cap, well done ^^! I also love those icons. Seeing this topic makes me want to go watch it again o___o"

--Yumi

OMG! i got my computer fixed, and i can see the gif now.

wahh.. i remember that scene. ah, its really cute.

what did you use to make your gif? i always find it hard to make gifs, because its so complicated for me.

i have to extract the images, and the open them up, resize them, fix the colors, and the finally create the gif on animationshop, and edit it in imageready. :o

is it easier for you? teach me.

Guest satisfaction!

@always_urs: Pwhahaa. Get it back from your bro ASAP XDXD Stalk him, haunt him, do whatever it takes to get it back :ph34r: Haha, nahh kidding =D

@mirukii: Hhehehe xD Thanks<3 Watch it again and go on a MISA craze like me :ph34r::lol:

@YOURS2ENVY: Haha, thanks<3

@pachi_A: OMG YAYY YOU GOT IT FIXED! WHOOTS!!!!! I used photoshop, windows movie maker (to capture screencaps), and imageready. I don't know if my way's easier than yours +_+ I learned how to do it by Margaret's site >> www.trash-star.net I'm seriously a noob so I don't know how I can teach you @__@ I recommend you to go to Margaret's site<3

Archived