少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest kevin1320

Yea, you're right :)   But then, I wonder how Tiffany got to say "Odaiba, put it back on!" live.. ?

I thought the performance was pretty good.  Though it wasn't live, it was quite a spectacle.  Their uniforms looked really good; I wish they would have worn that in the MV instead of the white hats/blue suits.    Can't wait until a HQ vid pops up.

I am looking forward to the next performance!  Hopefully, it will be live!!  :)

yea i agree with u...

if they lipsync..why tiffany could say "Odaiba, Put it back on" in live..??

OMG the performance was awesome...i love their outfit...

Guest random_luv

I GOT MY GENIE CD TODAY~

So it technically got here yesterday but I missed it and had to get it from the post office today after school but it is beautiful!

It didn't really matter to me which photo card I got but I got Tiffany's! once again beautiful~

WORTH EVERY YEN! I honestly didn't expect it to get here so fast, but HMV Japan only does international shipping with EMS. I can't believe I managed to get my order in before the First Press edition sold out again. I hope most of you bought your own album too. For sure we know we're helping their sales. Nearly 20k in two days is fantastic for a single with really only one new song.

Sending all my love to J-sones for supporting The Almighty 9 <3

Thanks to everyone for the updates!

I'm off to watch the dvd now xD

Kuse ni naru wa~

yea i agree with u...

if they lipsync..why tiffany could say "Odaiba, Put it back on" in live..??

OMG the performance was awesome...i love their outfit...

that's an easy answer. just make sure everyone else's head mics are off except for Tiffany's and she just has to make sure she doesn't make a noise until she needs to say "Odaiba, Put it back on!" its really not that hard.

i don't mind them lipsyncing though, because understandably, they've been having a really hard schedule the past couple weeks and i bet they are so tired from all the travelling for the recent concerts.

^

yeah i bet after all the schedule today

they will headed back to korea for SM Concert tomorrow

MAN NO REST AT ALL!!! -_-

I feel sad actually eventho they jokingly said they want to have "teleportation" power

it's somehow them indirectly saying how tiring to go on a plane non stop and not able to rest properly even only for a couple of days, teleportation seems great hahaha

but yeah i know some ppl saying some fans being too eager wanting snsd to be #1 in japan, but i think some fans just want snsd to focus at one place 1st before going round all over asia

coz i think it's quite ambitious too for SM wanting to conquer Asia at the same time

one at a time would be better i think since the girls already well known in SEA =/ the girls wont be too tired like now, skipping SM Town concert not really a big problem, Boa and CSJH also skipped once before no? cause their busy schedule. Because the Taiwan fans could still see snsd later on at SNSD Concert

I just feel worry and i dont want the girls to fall sick, even with sched in korea alone the girls often got sick

Guest zahieyjunki

로티보이, 송편 가장 잘 빚는 아이돌은 태연

송편을 가장 예쁘게 빚을 것 같은 여자 아이돌로 소녀시대, 태연이 뽑혔다.

오리지널 커피&번 로티보이가 추석을 맞아 ‘송편 가장 예쁘게 빚을 것 같은 여자 아이돌’을 뽑는 온라인 설문조사에서 소녀시대의 태연이 선정됐다고 10일 밝혔다.

8월5일부터 9월9일까지 로티보이 홈페이지에서 진행된 이 설문조사는 약 400여 명의 네티즌이 참여해 32%의 지지를 얻은 소녀시대의 태연이 1위를 차지했다.

최근 소녀시대의 일본 진출을 통해 뛰어난 가창력과 귀여운 외모 인기 급상승 중인 태연은 그룹 활동은 물론 영화 ‘슈퍼배드’의 더빙에 참여하는 등 활발한 활동을 펼치고 있다.

2위로는 윤아(소녀시대), 3위는 설리(fx)가 차지했고 그 뒤를 이어 구하라(카라), 지연(티아라), 유이(애프터스쿨) 순으로 집계됐다.

한편 로티보이는 다채로운 한가위 이벤트를 마련했다. 9월 30일까지 전국 매장에서 카라멜 마키아또, 카페모카를 3,000원에 아이스 카라멜 마키아또, 아이스 카페모카를 3,500원에 할인된 가격으로 판매하고 있다.

로티보이베이크샵코리아 마케팅팀 고희정 차장은 “예년보다 여유롭게 쉴 수 있는 이번 추석 연휴 기간 동안 고객분들을 위해 다양한 이벤트를 준비했다.”며 “로티보이와 함께 보다 즐겁고 풍성한 추석 연휴가 되시기를 바란다”고 밝혔다

cr; paranGshe @ bestiz

Taeyeon is ranked #1 for the most beautiful woman idol in an online survey conducted by Lottie Boy.

From Aug 5 to Sept 9 Lottie Boy website survey conducted in approximately 400 of the netizens who are participating in the support of 32% obtained a ranked Taeyeon of SNSD.

Taeyeon recently in Japan with SNSD debut, ranked 1# with her excellent singing and soaring in popularity, calmly looks cute, as well participated in the dubbing of the movie 'Super Bad'.

2. SNSD Yoona

3. F(X) Sulli

i think they lipsynced because of the language barrier.After doing over 100 perfs for TMYW in KOREAN, switching over to japanese would be a challenge as well. This is probably one of the disadvantages of remaking a korean song.

Furthermore i doubt they have the time to practice for the japanese version of TMYW anyway..

^

yeah i bet after all the schedule today

they will headed back to korea for SM Concert tomorrow

MAN NO REST AT ALL!!! -_-

Actually they'll heading straight to China for the SM concert from what I read...

I think the girls want to enjoy every bit moment they can have together on stage, so I'm sure they're strong enough to overcome the tiredness. Even though the girls were sick a few times in the past, but there was never a case where they had fainted from exhaustion so I believe the girls really do know how to take good care of themselves, let's hope there won't be serious sickness on them...

And this is jus the starting of the overseas advancing activities of the girls, we won't know what's the outcome and what development it may leads to until the last moment, so let's just wait and see how things progress, before jumping onto the conclusion and jugde it ourselves...

Guest kath1221

SNSD is active again promoting and doing shows but one thing that worries me most is their HEALTH. i know the girls love to perform and being active but i hope that SM don't overworked them. But I am actually confident that they can handle it with certain grace.

Well I've seen some post comparing SNSD to other artist. I know comparison and competition is not a bad thing. Sometimes competition keeps a person to perform its best.

Well. to Japanese market they are still ROOKIES. take note: ROOKIES. we can't expect to surpass the sales that other artist already achieved. But SNSD did quite awesome even-though they are new to the market.

Whatever happens in their Japanese promotions WE FANS should always try to be supportive. Actually, I don't care if they are not number 1 in everything because in reality you can't have it all. But, there's ONE thing that they can be sure of... WE SONEs always have their backs.

SNSD FIGHTING!!!!

thanks to all people who keep updating this thread.

Dont really sad bout the lipsync perf

i do hope the Staff and UMJ let the girls perf live

but i think looking at the place and all they decided to make it lipsync

im sure once they appear on the ACTUAL music program they will let the girls perf live....I Hope!!!

ok im just hoping now the girls will perf LIVE at the Girls Award

cause OMG all the big names in Jpop Industry all there

and they all known for their great live performance

I hope SM-UMJ will let the girls perf live on that event

i dont want the girls to be the only one who lipsync among the big name and big event and got bad remark coz of that >.<

Wow, those outfits they wore today are some of my favourite genie outfit !And in the showcase it seems like they lipsync ITNW only because the others from what i heard seems live performance.

But im kinda disappointed that they lip sync because we sones definitely know that they can sing LIVE good! and regarding some haters in Japan...im sure our girls will be able to overcome it, remember how when they debuted until what they are now.They had worked hard to get to what they are now, they prove to everyone that they can sing, can dance, and great personality.And together , they will overcome any challenges , we have to remember that they are just rookies in Japan, it's like watching them debut all over again. This definitely is not an easy road, there is one saying that" one tend to not appreciate things that is too easy to get". Thus i believe soshi will once prove to us again that they will work really hard to achieve to the top in Japan.I still dun like the idea of japan media keep talking about their legs....>< <_<

Still their schedule.....really bothers me, i hope they get enough rest and most important stay healthy...you know especially taeyeon..she has a weak body. So i hope that they will not fall sick again..

regarding daily sales figures: mentioned already that in the oricon site - for the public, daily sales figures for singles and albums are only available for those ranking first to third; however, for the registered/paid members, read somewhere that sales figures for the  whole chart is available. and if one of them would share the information, then it is possible to know snsd's daily sales figure.

released 09/08 (wednesday); dated 09/07 (tuesday)

前日比 アーティスト              水

1 1 嵐                                232,679

2 2 GLAY                            27,068  

3 3 放課後ティータイム           18,638    

4 4 フレンチ・キス                  12,674     

5 5 少女時代                      10,900

source

released 09/09 (thursday); dated 09/08 (wednesday)

前日比 アーティスト              水

1 1 嵐                                121,773

2 2 GLAY                            14,584  

3 3 放課後ティータイム           12,344    

4 4 フレンチ・キス                    6,802     

5 5 少女時代                        7,160

source

not sure if the source above has legitimate information, but if it's going to be used as reference for snsd's daily sales figures then the values in the first column should be used. this is because comparing the values for the first three artists with the values released in the oricon site, the first column is the one which is similar. in this situation since the data is not really 'official,' it's probably better to underestimate the sales figures than to overestimate the sales figures. then again, daily sales figures are not really that important... because the total weekly sales figures are usually higher than the accumulated daily sales figures - the difference in values is because some music record stores / online shops do not report their sales daily, but rather would report it weekly.

~~~

regarding snsd's recent performances, it should be considered that the venues where they performed today is not really conducive to real live performances - both are outdoor stages and most probably did not have a good enough sound system. hopefully the girls would be able to perform in a real music show or something where they can showcase their real talents/skills/abilities because snsd can perform live beautifully.

then again, although performing in japanese music shows will be better for snsd in terms of having the necessary equipment in order for them to perform live, performing in japanese news shows (like tokudane! and don! today) IS better for them in order to reach out to the japanese general public - because everyone in japan watches news, and right now as rookies in japan what snsd needs most is exposure.

also want to point out that although snsd were relatively popular during their debut in korea, it took time (2 to 3 years) for them to be the top girl group in korea. and even if they are korea's top girl group right now, snsd are still rookies in japan. even with high hopes and expectations for snsd in japan, keep in mind that snsd's just started on a new adventure too.