少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest piru1804

[Fancam ] 100823 Taeyeon SNSD@Gimpo Airport

I love Yuri's clothes. ^^

About Japan, I am not worried because Soshi will not disappoint me, right? I know Soshi will be succeed and break many records. BUT

Girls, take good care for yourself and each other in Japan. It is not easy to see, hear, or read anything about only one of you be sick or hurt.

Come back with big smile on your faces, OK?

Guest diioxide

To be honest, i'm pretty concern with the girls' condition lately.

We all know that a concert drains up pretty much amount of energy and now these 9 girls have a showcase the day after tomorrow, or to be precise .. tomorrow.

So they had less than a day to rest from SM concert .. then traveled to Japan .. prepare for the showcase, then two weeks after, full length promotion begins.

I mean, one hour showcase three times a day is pretty hectic, isn't it? Not mentioning how they'll be all over Japan promoting their new song since there's no weekly music shows like in Korea, they have to put more effort in order to gain recognition. As well as they have to spare their free time to learn and practice Japanese.

I'm not sure if they could possibly tolerate this amount of workload. We all know by heart that someone like Sica can literally collapse.. if she's exhausted.

I don't know what you guys think but i just hope that they'll survive this hectic Wednesday ...  =(

Guest silent_scream

Is that Totoro? Cute! Fany looks so adorable holding that plushie.

Tiffany:  Because I like Miyazaki Hayao’s works, I am studying by watching animes like “My Neighbor Totoro”. But, I’m still a beginner….

So that explains why fans gave her Totoro plush :D

Guest Talesy

I had to watch a few SM Town fancams to realize how huge the saber-lightsticks are !! O__o I want one, seriously ! It looks so cool from the stage, the girls must have been so happy. <3 S♥NEs are so amazing. <3

snsdsaber.jpg

saber2.jpg

saber3.jpg

saber4.jpg

Guest silent_scream

Our girls must be so happy and proud they can clearly see the Pink light sabers shining only for them! :D

19z3p0324s1.jpg

09z3p9559s1.jpg

cr. tag

Guest silis7noy2

A fan visited Taeyeon's parents' eyeglass shop today, and from his fan account:

Taeyeon's mom said she went to the SMTown concert.

We talked a lot about the concert, and among them I'll tell you a touching story..

The heat was sweltering at the SMTown concert.. And Taeyeon's mom messaged Taeyeon.

"It is so hot isn't it too hard for you to sing and dance on the stage?"

And Taeyeon replied

"We can at least go backstage where it's cool and get rest. But the fans have to stay and watch in the heat.. It's not me mom.. but it's the fans who have it hard.."

cr: 한새@sosidang

She does love the fans the most. It was so touching how concern she was about the fans watching under the extreme heat. That is why woori kid leader is so jjang!!:wub:   Cant wait to see more pics of the girls from Japan

Guest keoconvoi

A fan visited Taeyeon's parents' eyeglass shop today, and from his fan account:

Taeyeon's mom said she went to the SMTown concert.

We talked a lot about the concert, and among them I'll tell you a touching story..

The heat was sweltering at the SMTown concert.. And Taeyeon's mom messaged Taeyeon.

"It is so hot isn't it too hard for you to sing and dance on the stage?"

And Taeyeon replied

"We can at least go backstage where it's cool and get rest. But the fans have to stay and watch in the heat.. It's not me mom.. but it's the fans who have it hard.."

cr: 한새@sosidang

Thanks silis ~

Is this his post here?

Taeng is so caring :)