少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest fuzzylove<3

Sigh, the back track was a bit too loud for my liking, but overall the girls did great! I love that they spiced it up a bit with the dance breaks. And darn that camera man, he was all over the place!

Guest mxx120388

That performance was clearly Amazing!! Seriously.. MY JAW DROPPED & I'M STILL SPEECHLESS.. I seriously fell off my couch and did not blank staring at the performance..

WOW.. just WOW!! I'm sooo proud of them!! 

Guest HyperionZ

That was an amazing performance. I've been one to say SM really sucks at doing remixes (except for ITNW remix), but I will give them big credit here, that was excellent, and the 2 dance break were superb and in sync as usual. That was definitely a great debut performance in US, very strong and confident. The girls should be proud of their performance.

Guest Livelaughlove911

Sooyoung winked at the camera and I flipped out....which creeped out my roommate. I'm so sad that they didn't get an interview. These girls are world trotting superstars! They deserved one. Ugh. I can't wait to watch the performance again though. Soooo hot.

Yeah these Koreans know what they're doing. Having a drum kit and dj there and making them black was genius

It sounded so much better and more suitable for America.

lol@ Letterman's musical direction. half the time they didn't know who to pan in on because the director couldn'tt follow who was singing and that lighting made it look like some amateur rave.

Dave was excited! and regis was so stoked he couldn't stop blowing his whistle. You could tell clearly that they loved the performance, Dave doesn't usually get stoke like that.

think SM learned a lot of stuff to learn from though. Sunny could be seen stretching for a good 20 seconds while Dave was introducing. and at the end when all 3 of them walked over, the girls clearly didn't know which one was the host to greet.

other than that... MUCH better than expected. the performance was bomb

Omg i thought the Bill Murray bit would never end (dont get me wrong, I love Bill Murray, but Ive been waiting all day to see my girls! lol)

So excited!!! About to see SNSD on American television on one of the most iconic US TV shows of all time!

Ya and it was Dave's 30th anniversary as well. It was actually really lucky to have Murray and Regis there with Dave because you could see their reactions. The guests never stick around on Dave's show. I think I've seen it maybe 5 times in 20 years.

A lot of love from an Oscar Best Actor nominee (Bill Murray), America's #1 talk show host (Dave) and the longest running TV host of all time in the US (Regis)

I was trying to refrain from the spoilers online of the girls on David Letterman because I'm on the west coast so we have about an hour and a half left but the girls did SO GOOD! I was actually so nervous for them but everything seemed to go great. I'm excited for Live! With Kelly tomorrow, hopefully they get a little interview with Kelly tomorrow. :) 

LOL at David trying to say thank you in Korean at the end.

Guest pandadoctor

I tuned in and waited patiently for the girls to perform. They were absolutely amazing! It was a remix with a faster track with the band playing. Loved the dance break, singing, and synchronization as usual. You could feeeeel the energy and power from the performance. Every moved looked so clean and crisp. Eyes. Glued. To. Tele. :D I watch their performances on youtube on a laptop, but man, HD tele so gooooood. Really good job by the girls.

Guest bananaleaf

WOW so sexay!!!!!!!!!!! esp. Sooyoung :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

even in these lq pics

tumblr_lyp9gqT4T31qa31i1o1_1280.png

tumblr_lyp9gqT4T31qa31i1o2_1280.png

cr kpopidol tumblr

the camera loves her :D

tumblr_lypb0qp4sh1qjtcsyo1_500.gif

yoonoona tumblr

tumblr_lypb26NyTj1qdmvt5o1_400.gif

i whip my hair back and forth

tumblr_lypbokfTvT1ql4j8lo1_r1_500.gif

ultralover tumblr

Guest lilazn04

can someone explain the cd and wristband for the thurs fan signing event?

im confused, someone told me you can buy the cd today as in on wed or something

Guest HyperionZ

can someone explain the cd and wristband for the thurs fan signing event?

im confused, someone told me you can buy the cd today as in on wed or something

Best Buy will let you get in-line inside at 6 am on Thursday to buy the CD. They will let you buy the CD at 8am and the first 300 people who buy the CDs will also get the wristbands which guarantee you are in the fansigning later in the day, so once you get the wristband that day, you don't have to stay in line or anything. Buying the CD earlier than Thursday won't get you a wristband for the fansign.

Guest fuzzylove<3

I rewatched the performance and cant get over how well the girls did. Even with the changes in the dance routine and the composition of the song, they were all en pointe and in sync. I love how Sooyoung started the first dance break - it was unexpected so POW all you could see were her long limbs - LOVED IT! Lol. I felt like the girls were a bit thrown off with having the camera panned on them at certain times when it shouldnt have been (i.e. Cameraman has no idea which gorgeous girl is singing, just wildly panning around and hoping he lands on the right one LOL), but again they were very professional and got it done!

SM made a lot of smart choices. the song sounded so much better for American audiences with that mix, plus the live drums

featuring Sooyoung was also a really smart choice. I've always felt that she was probably the most "asian" face in the group that Americans would find appealing.

just a really impressive debut. much better than I would have anticipated