少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest aisnsd

62nd NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen

少女時代 39.9%

source: 

tokyograph

Oricon Charts

daily Album (for 3rd week + some days for 4th week)

*2   30,086 少女時代「GIRLS' GENERATION」 + 「Re:package "GIRLS' GENERATION" ~The Boys~」 

*2   16,845 少女時代「GIRLS' GENERATION」 + 「Re:package "GIRLS' GENERATION" ~The Boys~」  

*2   11,006 少女時代「GIRLS' GENERATION」 + 「Re:package "GIRLS' GENERATION" ~The Boys~」 

*2   *9,677 少女時代「GIRLS' GENERATION」 + 「Re:package "GIRLS' GENERATION" ~The Boys~」 

*2   *6,413 少女時代「GIRLS' GENERATION」 + 「Re:package "GIRLS' GENERATION" ~The Boys~」 

*3   *5,823 少女時代「GIRLS' GENERATION」 + 「Re:package "GIRLS' GENERATION" ~The Boys~」 

*3   *5,523 少女時代「GIRLS' GENERATION」 + 「Re:package "GIRLS' GENERATION" ~The Boys~」 

*4   少女時代「GIRLS' GENERATION」 + 「Re:package "GIRLS' GENERATION" ~The Boys~」 

*4   少女時代「GIRLS' GENERATION」 + 「Re:package "GIRLS' GENERATION" ~The Boys~」 

2012 1st week:

weekly Album 

30   **4,099 少女時代「GIRLS' GENERATION」

44   **3,100 少女時代「 ザ・ボーイズ 」 (THE BOYS) 

weekly Music DVD

*1 *69,462 *69,462 少女時代 「JAPAN FIRST TOUR GIRLS' GENERATION」 

weekly Blu-Ray

*2 *36,620 *36,620 少女時代 「JAPAN FIRST  TOUR GIRLS' GENERATION」

2012 2nd week: 

weekly Album 

14   **7,573 少女時代「 ザ・ボーイズ 」 (THE BOYS)  

23   **4,240 少女時代「GIRLS' GENERATION」 

weekly Music DVD

*4 *22,361 *91,823 少女時代 「JAPAN FIRST TOUR GIRLS' GENERATION」 

weekly Blu-Ray

16 **6,468 *43,088 少女時代 「JAPAN FIRST TOUR GIRLS' GENERATION」

2011 yearly:

yearly 2011 Album

**5  *,642,054 少女時代 「GIRLS' GENERATION」 2011/06/01

*42 *,148,761 少女時代 「 HOOT」 2010/12/22

*95 *,*69,735  少女時代 「 ザ・ボーイズ 」 (THE BOYS)  2011/10/21

yearly 2011 Single

*46 *,172,205 少女時代 「MR.TAXI/Run Devil Run」2011/04/27 

101 *,*75,589 少女時代 「Gee」2010/10/20 累計205,734

206 *,*35,161 少女時代 「GENIE」2010/09/06 累計150,736 

yearly 2011 Music DVD

*18  *,*78,282 少女時代 「 少女時代到来~初来日記念盤~ 」  2010/08/11 累計161,960

source: oricon

third Oricon weekly for 2012 will be released on 11th january.

why is this thread dead D:

(ooo that rhymes...)

i'll just post a random sweet picture.

i follow SNSD closely, but i've never seen this picture before (it was from a while back).

fd545e64d444bc0aeaf8f85.jpg

I knew some of the girls like sooyoung went to visit park seungil, but i didn't know that yoona went there by herself!

she's so sweet :)

Guest sunnybunnysunny

Upcoming Schedules

Athena concert (only Taeyeon)

ドラマティックライブ「ATHENA-アテナ-」

Jan 7th at Saitama Super Arena

Jan 9th at Osaka-jo Hall

I'm sure Taeyoen will perform "I love you" at this concert/event. There will be 2 events in each day so she may perform it 4 times. I hope someone will fancam it. :)

International Jewelry Tokyo

第23回 日本 ジュエリーベストドレッサー賞

Jan 11th at Tokyo Big Sight

The girls will receive a special award, the best dressed with jewelry.

Golden Disk Awards

ゴールデンディスクアワード2011(GDA大阪)

Jan 11th & 12th at Kyosera Osaka Dome

The girls will perform on the 12th only(?)

2011 GIRLS'GENERATION TOUR in Hong Kong

Jan 15th at AsiaWorld-Expo

Seoul Music Awards

제21회 하이원 서울가요대상

Jan 19th at Seoul Olympic Gymnastics Arena

Korean International Style Show

Kiss「キッス」| Korean internationl style show|MBC創立50周年記念

Jan 25th & 26th at Yoyogi National Gymnasium

Music Bank in Paris

Feb 8th at Paris Bercy Concert Hall

Guest aisnsd

third Oricon weekly for 2012 was recently updated...

Oricon Charts

2012 3rd week:   weekly Album

*2   *82,768   少女時代 「GIRLS' GENERATION」 + 「Re:package "GIRLS' GENERATION" ~The Boys~」 

23   **4,736   少女時代 「 ザ・ボーイズ 」 (THE BOYS)

weekly Music DVD

*8   *11,927     103,750   少女時代 「JAPAN FIRST TOUR GIRLS' GENERATION」

weekly Blu-Ray

*7 **3,721    *46,809 少女時代 「JAPAN FIRST TOUR GIRLS' GENERATION」 

source: oricon

Guest JINuNa_soompi

SM True brought to you

‘Fanta presents "GIRLS’ GENERATION TOUR”’ in Bangkok

Only special one round!!

396042_290357247678897_212568845457738_858803_752489708_n.jpg

K-POP fans will scream again with the end of year project launch from SM True Company with a concert to welcome New Year 2555, 9 beautiful hottest girls group in Asia, who are being closely watched around the world, "Girls' Generation" which consists of nine hot young girls. YoonA, Jessica, Tiffany, TaeYeon, SooYoung, Yuri, SeoHyun, Sunny and HyoYeon are ready to shake your heart in Thailand with the big concert "Girls' Generation Tour” that sure will be fascinating and will impress the audience.

‘Fanta presents “GIRLS’ GENERATION TOUR”’ ready to show on Sunday 12 February 2012 at impact Arena Muang Thong Thani.

Ticket Available on 14 January 2012 (Saturday) staringt from 10.00 AM at We Booking counter at True Shop (Every branches in The Mall and Central Department store) , http://www.we-booking.com/gg And 02-900-9999 press 4

Ticket Price : 5,000 / 4,500 / 4,000 / 3,000 / 1,500 and 900 baht.

(6 tickets per 1 person limited / Group pre-sale is not available for this concert)

395573_290363354344953_212568845457738_858810_565390883_n.jpg

Here is the seat plan for 'Fanta presents "Girls’ Generation Tour"' in Bangkok

Follow up more details at www.facebook.com/smtruethailand

Get ready to join the No.1 hottest 9 girls group from Korea

“Girls’ Generation” On February 2012!!!

We Thaisone's Welcome to Sone's everyone^__^

Guest GodOfSpeed

My gawd at least do the English translation right. It's a company for god's sake. Can't they just hire a good English writer? tongue2.gif

Still, i would really want to go to the concert...but it's on a Sunday, if only it's on Saturday i will fly to Bangkok just to watch this concert! :tears:

why is this thread dead D:

(ooo that rhymes...)

i'll just post a random sweet picture.

i follow SNSD closely, but i've never seen this picture before (it was from a while back).

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3195/fd545e64d444bc0aeaf8f85.jpg

I knew some of the girls like sooyoung went to visit park seungil, but i didn't know that yoona went there by herself!

she's so sweet :)

On that day, Sooyoung & Yoona went to visit Park Seungil together :) It is so heartwarming of them~

55908420201012042215021.jpg

On that day, Sooyoung & Yoona went to visit Park Seungil together :) It is so heartwarming of them~

right, im starting to recall now, thanks. :)

i just never saw that picture of yoona kissing seungil before.. so i wanted to share it with anyone didnt see it either XD

because it seriously made me stop and stare at it for a while.

Guest Econxp

[Trans] Fan account of 120107 Music core (Yulti MC):

(Only interesting parts taken out)

"Yuri and Tiffany said that they have the same phone case and showed them to the writer unnie. Yuri has black case with pink ribbon, while Tiffany has pink case with black ribbon, they have the same couple handphone case.

During rehearsal, Fany sat on the chair, leaned towards behind and fell, Yuri grabbed her and prevented her from falling flat onto the ground, they got a shock.. Fany stood up and laughed 'hohohoho' and said she's alright. She also turned behind and told the fans "I'm okay, so don't laugh!", fans burst into laughter.

During Park Hyunbin's rehearsal, Yuri suddenly took her mic and said 'Hyunbin oppa!', Park Hyunbin turned around, waved to Yuri and Fany and greeted them.

Yuri was very excited, whenever a stage starts she moves with the rhythm. During Dynamic Duo's performance, she snapped her finger and kept up with the beats well, she's indeed Kwon Yuri with hidden Hip hop talent kekeke

In between the recording, they (Yuri and Fany) talked to each other, Fany was the one talking while Yuri is the listener most of the time. Yuri is the King of reaction. There was a moment when Fany said something, Yuri went HEOK! 'O' and had the surprised expression kekeke

Towards the end Yuri started her stretching exercise.. she's totally flexible kekekeke, and a professional stretching King... After arms stretching, she moved on to shoulder, wrist, turning neck, turning waist, she did all these in sequence. Seems that she always keeps a sequence."

;

Fr: becloud9 Tistory Blog

Trans: @imwhywhy

just now, Tiffany was very uncomfortable with her pair of heels. once she got to the chair, she took it off and just sit there barefooted XD during the 1st mc part, once the red light on the camera went off, she took off her left side heel and hopped to her seat. so during 2nd mc part, she changed back to her flat boots. yuri was much taller than her so she decided to tip-toe. however, it was too tiring. so yuri tell her that she will bend her knees instead XD so sweet!! so actually on the screen, they looked very natural and fine but they looked really funny at the bottom ^^ at last coordi finally got her another pairs of heels to change before their 3rd mc part ^^

cr.@jamieluvsosi

Guest effinkiss

I am not certain if this has already been shared but this is amazing! everyone should see it! :D it's a cover of the boys by the contestants from kpop star( boa, jyp and yg are the judges) of course, this totally has a different feel since they're not dancing, but trying to show their vocal prowess :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvwrb4Szz8M

cr; uploader

Guest ejoong

I have been missing our girls for this first week of January!! Everywhere I turn I can't find a single article on them, even this thread is going super slow! Does anyone know of their upcoming activities or what they are doing now? Ugh, I think I'm going to go crazy if they don't come out with something soon!