少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest taeyeonfighting

[FMV] Taeny/泰尼 - Time waits for no one.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=qQ0vG2csYww

:tears::tears: 

Story : Tiffany is going back to the US, but as she thought of the past, she wanted to 'wait a little longer'. However, whenever she hopes that Taeyeon can give her some hint, she got those answers (watch the video). One day before depature, she called Taeyeon, but Taeyeon missed the calls due to her work. On the 25th, Fany is leaving, she left Taeyeon the message at last. Afterwards, I used Taeyeon's point of view. Taeyeon had always thought that Fany understands what she has done and said, but the truth is of course that... yeah. Finally, when Taeyeon decided to call Fany and confess, that day was already - the 25th.

Guest bunsaiforever

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone here...I've been a long time lurker here.

Thanks to all the poster here even if it slow now not like before. Just wan to share

something from one of the lyricist of the girls japan album.

Time Machine in the background of the interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRbS23larsg&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

sorry if I broke any rules this is my first post.

my first post got warn status...lol, what is that mean?

so sorry, this is why I don't post in any forum that I lurk 'coz I'm a big noob in posting:(...

Guest DeviLFisH

curious any SNSD members have twitter?

Happen to know they have one ~ official twitter account but been spam thus they remove~

because what I found lots of clone SNSD twitter accounts out there .

Guest HyperionZ

curious any SNSD members have twitter?

Happen to know they have one ~ official twitter account but been spam thus they remove~

because what I found lots of clone SNSD twitter accounts out there .

Nope. Jessica had one for a few days and deleted the accounted soon after. No other member has been confirmed to have an account on twitter or any other social network.

Guest unknownnames

SONE

i nid help... can anyone help me with this show that taeyeon appear in? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=iXAU2Z5WSEo

the 1st song which taeyeon sung.

MBC Radio Star

Guest fallen112

My mission has now been completed...I got all Girls' Generation names on the share a coke can with..... (took me 2 days)...I got dookong aka peas in a pod which Taeyeon loves and now i'm starting to adore them....i couldn't just buy one but a few instead >_<"

I just wanted to share my Love for the girls here with sones. ^_^

If by any chance u do take the picture and post it else where please credit me. Thank you!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/jolly-joy/DSC09345-1.jpg"]DSC09345-1.jpg

DSC09357.jpg

girlsgenereationcokecans.jpg

Guest Taengoo158

Warning: Fany and Kon kiss pic

*quoted image*

SONEs are doing a project for the SNSD concert in Hong Kong on Jan. 15th according to ssf's calendar

This project is base on the following concert rundown ︰

D.My Child

Fans will use water bubble gun

cr; @Sosius_HK

sorry i had to cut some of your original post.

For that water bubble project i am actually worried that :

- It might make other people wet from that much amount of bubble.

- if the bubble fly across the stage, and it all popped up, isn't it going to make the platform slippery?

Guest HyperionZ

Jessica Ranks #45 on "The 22nd Annual Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces"

SicaFaceRanking.jpg

Many beautiful women worldwide have been carefully selected by TC Candler to be a part of “The 22nd Annual  Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces – 2011″, a  popular poll that is viewed by over 25 million visitors from around the  world. The list looks for women whose face not only displays modern  beauty but also projects class, grace and elegance. The wonderful aspect  about TC Candler’s poll is that it is not solely based upon one  specific feature such as fame or sexiness, and it is not exclusive to  North American celebrities. Instead, it includes women from all around  the world who come from various cultures and different backgrounds. This year, among the 100 women who were chosen to be present on this  list was Girls’ Generation’s main vocalist, Jessica Jung. With her fair  milky skin and well-defined features, Jessica undoubtedly displays  modern beauty and class. She has most definitely earned her place on  this list by out-ranking more than half the women chosen on the list by  ranking number 45. This is the first time Jessica has been nominated for  this poll, but she was able to out-compete many beautiful women such as  actress Kate Winslet (50) and popular singers Adele (90) and Demi  Lovato (89).

Are you curious to see who else made it onto the list? Click here for TC Chandler’s site, and check out the YouTube video below.

TC Chandler

Source: TC Candler, TV Daily, tccandler@youtube.com

Written by: FrozenArctic@soshified

Edited by: taengsoshi@soshified

Guest imcutek

My mission has now been completed...I got all Girls' Generation names on the share a coke can with..... (took me 2 days)...I got dookong aka peas in a pod which Taeyeon loves and now i'm starting to adore them....i couldn't just buy one but a few instead >_<"

I just wanted to share my Love for the girls here with sones. ^_^

If by any chance u do take the picture and post it else where please credit me. Thank you!

*quoted image*"]*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Those peas are adorable x) but where did you get those coke cans!!! my brother is obsessed with 2 things: snsd and coke lol it would make a great gift!

Guest fallen112

Those peas are adorable x) but where did you get those coke cans!!! my brother is obsessed with 2 things: snsd and coke lol it would make a great gift!

It's a promotion coke is doing in Melbourne, Australia...the can is only one per person, i had to drag my sister, brother, cousin & friends with me to get all 9 members name.

Girls' Generation + Brown Eyed Girls + Secret - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas @ Music Core 288 [111224] (TP):

Girls' Generation - The Boys @ Music Core 288 [111224] (TP):

f725c2789d9bad7b59193dc.jpg